Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Riyaa-x Riyaa Indian girl - Kingston  (Read 5931 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location
Very good although after calling was told to communicate by text only, this told me that the texts are sent by the same man who operates by text as if he is the girl with a few girls around Kingston/Surbiton. Location was at a travelodge hotel. I had to meet the girl outside and she let me in.

The girl
Not entirely Indian. She is Mauritian so she looks like a dark skinned Indian with a slight African look to her. As I thought that I was booking to see an Indian girl and not a mixed girl I was disappointed but continued my booking with her.  She is facially reasonably attractive . If 5 is average then I would rate her a 6. Her body is great, 9/10 probably on account of all the working out that she does for bikini modelling. She has had breast enlargement. She says that she is 20 and could be aged 20 - 25.

The meet
She let in me in at the car park entrance to the hotel. We got in the lift and she told me that she was feeling a bit tired. We got into the room and the TV was on and remained on throughout the meeting. We spoke a bit and then I showered. We had a good start and some kissing with tongues although not entirely DFK. I did some RO and she did some OWO. After that she covered me up and we went for it. The actual sex itself was a bit bland. It wasn't bad, but it just felt like she was disinterested. No eye contact and she just lay there with her face turned to the side, eyes closed taking it. We switched to doggy and it wasn't much better. I felt like I was just using her body as a bag and I had the feeling that she was switched off and didn't really want to get into it or be there. Perhaps because she was tired or had seen too many punters that day. Or both. After the deed, she asked me if I wanted to shower and then stood by the TV staring at her phone from the time that we finished until I said goodbye to leave.

Conclusion
When I started this review, I wanted to leave a neutral but this edges just bad enough to be just about a negative. Call it a high Negative. It was a total perfunctory experience. I have the feeling that this girl has the potential to be much better but that she is overtired with too many clients at the moment. In summary: I won't return. Although if you do want to take a chance, then try to be her first client on here first day back after she next has a break.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the TOFTT OP and for sharing your experience.

Phaedrus

Thanks for the TOFTT OP and for sharing your experience.

You are welcome. Thanks for adding the photos. I've got a few more recent experiences to post and will learn how to add photos without uploading to my laptop for next time.

Offline alpharius

Shame, not many Indian girls about with banging bodies like that. Thanks for the review

Alpharius  :music:

CaptainRoscoe

I nearly saw this one last week. Thanks for the review, I won’t go now.

sean70

OP thanks for the review. It would appear this is the same pimp who controls

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OPs be warned the pimp double/triple books, you can never speak to the WG and as per OP review a lousy punt is almost inevitable due to the sheer volume. I dogged a bullet when trying to book the stable mate

Offline RandyRoger

Thanks, nearly got myself  a bad punt there was going to book

Offline Sinz

AW profile name change:

x-Riyaa-x    >    Curves&Kisses

Offline Tailpipe

AW profile name change:

x-Riyaa-x    >    Curves&Kisses

that makes me think she is working for someone esle and they saw the Neg and changed the profile name

Offline martingarvin

She looks stunning but I believe OP is right she is overbooked and tired.

The reason I book WG from AW because they are independent, it's a shame such a beautiful girl is being controlled by the pimp.

Offline JackJones

Comms and Location
Very good although after calling was told to communicate by text only, this told me that the texts are sent by the same man who operates by text as if he is the girl with a few girls around Kingston/Surbiton. Location was at a travelodge hotel. I had to meet the girl outside and she let me in.

The girl
Not entirely Indian. She is Mauritian so she looks like a dark skinned Indian with a slight African look to her. As I thought that I was booking to see an Indian girl and not a mixed girl I was disappointed but continued my booking with her.  She is facially reasonably attractive . If 5 is average then I would rate her a 6. Her body is great, 9/10 probably on account of all the working out that she does for bikini modelling. She has had breast enlargement. She says that she is 20 and could be aged 20 - 25.

The meet
She let in me in at the car park entrance to the hotel. We got in the lift and she told me that she was feeling a bit tired. We got into the room and the TV was on and remained on throughout the meeting. We spoke a bit and then I showered. We had a good start and some kissing with tongues although not entirely DFK. I did some RO and she did some OWO. After that she covered me up and we went for it. The actual sex itself was a bit bland. It wasn't bad, but it just felt like she was disinterested. No eye contact and she just lay there with her face turned to the side, eyes closed taking it. We switched to doggy and it wasn't much better. I felt like I was just using her body as a bag and I had the feeling that she was switched off and didn't really want to get into it or be there. Perhaps because she was tired or had seen too many punters that day. Or both. After the deed, she asked me if I wanted to shower and then stood by the TV staring at her phone from the time that we finished until I said goodbye to leave.

Conclusion
When I started this review, I wanted to leave a neutral but this edges just bad enough to be just about a negative. Call it a high Negative. It was a total perfunctory experience. I have the feeling that this girl has the potential to be much better but that she is overtired with too many clients at the moment. In summary: I won't return. Although if you do want to take a chance, then try to be her first client on here first day back after she next has a break.

Nearly booked just now! Thanks for the review

Offline Kingc

Is she Sophie from Naked Attraction?

OMG if that was I'd take a shut punt to bang it...  It's not actually her is it surely the resemblance it's insane although you can't see the face

Phaedrus

Its 100% her. Since watching this and seeing her on here I think that she has the potential to be a lot better than my experience. I was her last client and think that she had seen a bus load of men that day and she was knackered. SP's are human. I'm considering giving her another chance.

Offline Robinh191

Its 100% her. Since watching this and seeing her on here I think that she has the potential to be a lot better than my experience. I was her last client and think that she had seen a bus load of men that day and she was knackered. SP's are human. I'm considering giving her another chance.

Even wearing the same red dress as profile photo.

Offline Tailpipe

Yep a dozen up her ass all day need to first on the ochie

Offline pong

I bet it is the same pimp who is looking after this profile External Link/Members Only

sean70

I bet it is the same pimp who is looking after this profile External Link/Members Only

Absolutely spot on! You can tell by the writing style and price range!

Offline Kingc

Like nooooo like come on nooooo  :crazy: ..... Serious is this the girl that was on naked attraction are you pulling my leg..? When I see this girl on naked attraction I was just thinking ahhh the things I'd do to that peach of jiggles (ass)   

If I go there and it's not her I'd be asking for my money back from you guys whilst banging whoever she is  :sarcastic: :lol:

Phaedrus

Like nooooo like come on nooooo  :crazy: ..... Serious is this the girl that was on naked attraction are you pulling my leg..? When I see this girl on naked attraction I was just thinking ahhh the things I'd do to that peach of jiggles (ass)   

If I go there and it's not her I'd be asking for my money back from you guys whilst banging whoever she is  :sarcastic: :lol:

I'm so confident it's her, I'll bet you a crate of magnum (or a Rom punt, whichever has the most value)  :sarcastic:

Offline Kingc

I'm so confident it's her, I'll bet you a crate of magnum (or a Rom punt, whichever has the most value)  :sarcastic:

I think I'll take the crate of magnum over a Romanian anyway  :drinks: :lol: :lol:

Well I better check it out and make a review..
 Its so hard to believe though...

Like WTF was she going on the show for...  And she took the puss out the guy she went on the date with also...  Guy was proper into her and she fucked him off..

sean70

Lol to Rom punt  :dash: could this be another "Candice Dior"?

Offline tantraman

Is she Sophie from Naked Attraction?

Woah! :wacko: Now that I've watched that clip of "Sophie" or "Riyaa", I'm sorely tempted to try her out, despite the Negative review and her being based in Sarf London. I upload screenshots to keep me tempted ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kingc

Woah! :wacko: Now that I've watched that clip of "Sophie" or "Riyaa", I'm sorely tempted to try her out, despite the Negative review and her being based in Sarf London. I upload screenshots to keep me tempted ...

Should of got that was screenshot so firm but jiggly at the same time  :yahoo:

Fuck it I'm gonna go for it soon...  I need to mark India of the list too... Gonna back two magnums for this one  :bomb:

sean70

+1 I am in the que too despite the review  :P

@KingC pics from her PG. Will leave it up to you guys if it's the same girl. She has not been showing available for a while but when she does I am booking  :D

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:47:30 am by sean70 »

Offline Kingc

Nooooooo im just seeing she has no contact number... Should she become available anytime soon and first to notice it make sure we all inform each other please  :drinks:

Offline Stud01

Boy oh boy, she will be very difficult to get a booking with based on the level of interest shown in her. I am going to have to join the que.  :lol:

sean70

Can't quite believe how we missed this one  :dash:  :(

Phaedrus

Offline Kingc

Has anyone seen her yet?
[/quote

Don't think she's made herself available at all lately... Maybe realising people clocked who she is and she never coming back :(

Offline darkknightrises

Has anyone seen her yet?

Enquired for a Outcall for this weekend, was told min 2 hours.... said ok lets do it..... never got back to me.

Offline Kingc

Enquired for a Outcall for this weekend, was told min 2 hours.... said ok lets do it..... never got back to me.

Strange... so someone is active on the profile but no contact number and nothing concrete. ... I hate all this emailing for making bookings ...

sean70

Have sent a few e-mails enquiring re an in or outcall. E-mails read but no response, Best we forget this one

CaptainRoscoe

I nearly saw this one last week. Thanks for the review, I won’t go now.
To think I was at her doorstep and I walked because she messed me around.  :dash:

Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.