Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great Tang (Chinese Massage) - Plymouth  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Danbold

Any body visited the massage shop near Cromwell road Plymouth.
What are the girls like young or old.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:07:29 pm by Head1 »

Offline Gch1965

Wasn't aware of it are there any links?

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:10:18 pm by houseboot »

Offline Greenbloke

So does anyone have any experience of this place? Girls, extras etc? The advert specifies a non sexual service.

Offline houseboot

So does anyone have any experience of this place? Girls, extras etc? The advert specifies a non sexual service.

All Gumtree adverts will state the same. Their rules prevent any advertising of sexual services.

It is a Massage shop so will see both male and female clients.

Not all shops will provide "extras". Most Chinese shops, but NOT all, will offer HE at some time during the massage ..... some B2B too.

Some shops have permanent staff, most will have some rotation system.

Don't expect "stunners", most will be middle aged.

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

It's been there for at least 6 years ..... maybe more.
thanks i obviously need to get out more😏

Offline jingjing

Any body visited the massage shop near Cromwell road Plymouth.

"Cromwell Road"  is in St Judes if you mean there :unknown:  The closest is the new Thai place on Embankment Road " Sai Romyen"  - Legit thai massage.

Offline Danbold

It’s called Great Tang in Cornwall street not Cromwell road
I think the spell check took over the review.

Offline Danbold

Any body visited the massage shop 113 Cornwall street Plymouth.

Offline houseboot

"Cromwell Road"  is in St Judes if you mean there :unknown:  The closest is the new Thai place on Embankment Road " Sai Romyen"  - Legit thai massage.

***** see Edit below *****

Perhaps Danbold can confirm what shop he actually means.

He's headed this thread as "Chinese Massage" ..... the picture of the shop jingjing mentions clearly states "Thai" so did he mean "Thai" but posted "Chinese"?

The Chinese shop I provided links to is in Cornwall Street ..... did he say Cromwell Road when he meant Cornwall Street?

It's also better to be more specific, i.e. giving proper names, locations etc, when starting threads rather than make vague statements.

Edit

Our posts were made at the same time .... thanks for clarifying.

I'll edit Title

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 09:40:54 am by houseboot »

Offline Danbold

It was 113 Cornwall Street the spell check turned it into Cromwell road
Did not see it .

Offline Gch1965

Ahh that explains things 113 Cromwell rd appears to be a garage next to the Grenville pub, could of been embarrassing 😂
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:10:48 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline martyn74

Now that we've sorted out the location - has anyone been here?  :drinks:

Offline houseboot

Now that we've sorted out the location - has anyone been here?  :drinks:

Well you're the local guy ..... over to you to visit and share.

Offline Danbold

Still no response. Has nobody tried the Great Tang at 113 Cornwall street recently.
Someone told me they had nice girls but that was before covid.

Offline squigmcdig

Yes, they offer hand relief for extra 20 and b2b 40, nothing special no BJ or sex, at least that was the case a couple of years ago

Offline Gch1965

One for us older punters what was the name of the long gone place in cattedown opposite the tyre place?, was first parlour i visited although i dont think i ever had an actual massage just full services on the 4 or 5 tines i went all with different wgs, possibly late 90s. Date i mean not girls age😀
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 08:23:31 am by Gch1965 »

Offline houseboot

One for us older punters what was the name of the long gone place in cattedown opposite the tyre place?, was first parlour i visited although i dont think i ever had an actual massage just full services on the 4 or 5 tines i went all with different wgs, possibly late 90s. Date i mean not girls age😀

What has this got to do with this thread?   :unknown:

Please don't derail threads by going off-topic.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:22:09 am by houseboot »

Offline Gch1965

So sorry Just thought the original thread had run out of juice

Offline crackingbitofkit

Went there before the lockdown, one girl working there mid 40's maybe nothing spectacular. Paid a bit extra for HR which was good. If they have some new girls would give it another go

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I’ve had my fill of +40 year old Asians….  :D Where are the tiny waist and ample breasted girls?
God forbid we ever get a cute Asian down here.  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 04:12:32 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline insignia

Just walked past and was gonna TOFTT Lady stood in doorway mid 40s 2 out of 10 and a roll up hanging out her mouth. I passed

Offline Gch1965

I was also tempted so thanks for the warning

I did actually write a long text to the Plymouth Vivastreet outfit…. They do send photos of the lady working that week.  I suggested someone well south of 30 for a change and sent them a few photos of the typical Asian girl I’d find attractive…  :D it didn’t match what they were  offering… I got no response.  :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 01:48:18 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline insignia

Walked past again an hour ago same women at the desk but a fit looking 20 something as well. Ticket the car and in i go. Fit chick grabs a mask and says "appointment" i say how about now they not busy she says no. I say ok 2pm she writes in diary and then ask for full payment. I said i will pay when i get here at 2. She snapped and said you pay now. I smiled politely and left. So still non the wiser.

Offline Rogeruhard

I think it was called Cloud 9

Offline Devonguy78

Cloud 9, wasn't that with Sandy, Hannah, kelly and Lisa? Sorry to go off topic but Sandy was amazing!

Offline Gch1965

Review posted in review section

Offline torbayfecker

Cloud 9, wasn't that with Sandy, Hannah, kelly and Lisa? Sorry to go off topic but Sandy was amazing!

Sandy was incredible. Had a threesome with her and Hannah once when they were in Bellingham Crescent in 2004, fantastic time. Hannah might have felt a bit left out cos Sandy was a league above.

Went back for seconds and thirds with Sandy a couple of years later, what a girl. Sadly been out of the game for many years now.

Lisa still an amazing fuck though.

Offline Greenbloke

Offline Gch1965

Great tang and one on mutley plain raided under modern slavery act

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 08:06:32 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »