Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen Cattykins recently?  (Read 1588 times)

YNWA

Great reputation but wondered if anybody has nailed her recently everything still good?

Offline Mil 34

I went to see her around two years ago and not my cup of tea to be honest. Getting on a bit for my liking. Body wasn't as good as what I saw from her pictures.

Offline dumbarton

i have seen cat twice in the last few months.
she is getting on a bit but she can still do a good service.
go and enjoy yourself.

SirFrank

I saw her about 2 years ago. I found her sweet, genuine, chatty and a good laugh. I'd say she's about 40 and she was in great shape when I saw her. Decent punt to - a GFE

Offline Mil 34

Yes I wouldn't say she was not a good punt, she was pleasant enough but I just like my wg s to be younger. If I go with an older lady then they have to be special for me to return.
I found Paris to be very similar, vanilla should I say

Offline CardiffCentral

She looks pretty good for her age in the video posted on Jasmin Jones' page;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't see her face though...

SirFrank

Yes I wouldn't say she was not a good punt, she was pleasant enough but I just like my wg s to be younger. If I go with an older lady then they have to be special for me to return.
I found Paris to be very similar, vanilla should I say

I had a two girl with inparis and jazz and I'd agree re Paris. Nice girl but too vanilla for me

Slippery when wet

I had a two girl with inparis and jazz and I'd agree re Paris. Nice girl but too vanilla for me

Splashed out that day then :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SirFrank

Offline Mil 34

When I saw Paris she said she had only just started doing ow then I don't even think she put it in her mouth, just like little licks on the side of my old boy. Poor effort to be honest. This was a few years ago.
At 120 or 130 an hour and a crap bj. I've never returned.

When I saw cattykins I thought we agreed an hour and she could only fit me in for half , so maybe that sort of put a downer on it to start with.

After looking at her pictures for ages and getting myself all eager I have got to say I was a little disappointed as she was older than what I was expecting.
But she was very chatty and good company, in fact very similar to Paris. She's very pleasant to.
I understand you have to pay a bit of a premium for Welsh girls compared to ee ladies but these pair are not worth the money.
Let's be honest Welsh brunette is the same hourly rate and she's at a much higher standard of punt. I know where I would rather spend my money

thatguy

Saw cattykins end of jan. She's gone down hill big time.
Plastic lips, titts aren't what they used too be. No longer does COF
And things are a bit fake

A real shame

thatguy

However I'm strangely drawn to her and really want to tag team her with a guy

Offline HughJardon

Saw cattykins end of jan. She's gone down hill big time.
Plastic lips, titts aren't what they used too be. No longer does COF
And things are a bit fake

A real shame

That is a shame as i honestly wanted to try this milf out, she reminded me of saskia steele for some reason. Ive gone right off fake titties, soon in days to come the only natural beauty will be the Statue of Liberty and i wouldnt fuck her..its the french thing !!!