Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poor options across Yorkshire?  (Read 1010 times)

Offline northernthing

whats happened to the variety or even options of girls these days specifically in york... i recently came back into the punting game and theres few and far.

back in my prime days it was most roms but there was a decent selection that helped you escape having to settle on a vanilla service, now it seems to be purely brazilian girls who are using non genuine photos or extremely edited ones, i have nothing against them as my last punt was with one, but the ones advertising log on for a week or so and then abandon their account, like friday/sat/sunday (today) theres been 1 profile as available  :unknown:

is the incentive for wg's gone these days? what did i miss in the past 2 years or so of not punting lol.

also open to suggestions, i normally filter it down to no older than 30, dfk and within york or the outskirts. i have been Leeds previously but slowly the girls began working from areas i wouldn't go to...

Offline kingkong69

I think is across most areas sadly overpriced wg quality and services really gone down hill..

Offline banshee121

Leeds has never been the same after covid.

Offline Adoniron

Hull is the worst its been for years. Several good girls retired during Covid leaving older unattractive ones or younger ones charging stupid money for limited services. This is why I recently had a dabble with a Thai tourer who provided a good VFM service (review in the relevant section).