Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai dream - Hull  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Kinkle

Has anyone seen this beauty in Hull?

Looks like she has travelled the country quite a bit but she has been in Hull for a few months. Where abouts is she based in Hull does anyone know?

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Maybe she's toured in Hull before but this time it seems she only arrived yesterday.

20 November 2021 in Hull
14 November 2021 in Northampton
06 November 2021 in South Yorkshire
30 October 2021 in Peterborough

Offline hullad

Have you put her AW  number 5394154 into the search feature it loads a wealth of information on the lady.

Even her verification picture  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:32:01 am by hullad »

Offline Kinkle

Have you put her AW  number 5394154 into the search feature it loads a wealth of information on the lady.

Yeah, I've done that thanks. I was mainly wondering her location and if it's a bait and switch when she's around here.
I wonder if she's using the Victoria Dick flat.

Offline Ghost89

Yeah, I've done that thanks. I was mainly wondering her location and if it's a bait and switch when she's around here.
I wonder if she's using the Victoria Dick flat.

I’m sure she is! :D

Offline Dave3pg

I saw her in Manchester and gave her a negative review. Probably better using your hard earned money elsewhere.

The pics are her, but as will all on AW and VS either old or photo brushed

Offline teeg345

How do you search by AW number? Bit new to AW so I'm not familiar with all the in's and outs (haha) of the website

Offline GingerNuts

How do you search by AW number? Bit new to AW so I'm not familiar with all the in's and outs (haha) of the website

Hidden Image/Members Only

Master that one and then you can try "Advanced Search".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:08:24 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Hullguy88888

Sorry for hijacking this post but for some reason I can’t create a new post!? (Admin help please  :unknown: )

Has anyone seen this one?
She looks faf, and we had a few WhatsApp messages to confirm services and price (£110/hr all inclusive, owo etc). Then when I asked for postcode she replied room 218 travelodge hotel at train station… I replied saying there isn’t a travelodge at the train station… no reply since  :unknown:

So wondering if anyone else has come across her (no punt intended)

Offline Hullguy88888

Sorry for hijacking this post but for some reason I can’t create a new post!? (Admin help please  :unknown: )

Has anyone seen this one?
She looks faf, and we had a few WhatsApp messages to confirm services and price (£110/hr all inclusive, owo etc). Then when I asked for postcode she replied room 218 travelodge hotel at train station… I replied saying there isn’t a travelodge at the train station… no reply since  :unknown:

I found out how to create my own post… tried to delete this comment but don’t know how…. Sorry
So wondering if anyone else has come across her (no punt intended)

Offline ruffler

No way will that absolute honey be in the room  :timeout: