Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In Sheffield today best incall agency or recommended girls  (Read 1552 times)

Offline DDP1982

Looking for 18-30 petite in Sheffield today can somebody recommend where to go Agency or independent thanks in advance

Offline stevedave

I anticipate that, given your absolute lack of any useful input to UKP over the five years you have been a member, that recommendations might not come flooding in.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Get a life bro

I agree with SteveDave.

Should I also "get a life Bro"?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Looking for 18-30 petite in Sheffield today can somebody recommend where to go Agency or independent thanks in advance
This isn't a public information service, it's a site where information is shared, the emphasis being in the shared part. With one exception where you claim an SP gave poor service, though you didn't bother to review, all you've done is ask for recommendations.

If you don't want your membership revoked as per the rules then you need to start making some form of useful contributions.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.
Get a life bro
Do I also need to get a life 'bro' whatever this 'bro' might be.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 05:17:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline Tricks

Well that went well :sarcastic:

Offline mart802

Offline stevedave

Did you find anyone???

Tune in in 2022 when he next decides to post  :rolleyes:

Offline camshaft72uk

Well SteveDave,  did you get a life??  lol

Don't think he quite got the result he was hoping for,  but perhaps the answer he deserved.  :-)

Offline dreamwrx

I think this board often tends to jump a bit hard and fast on people, cutting very little slack, but on this occasion I'm with stevedave, daviemac etc.

DDP1982 needs to Google 'Quid Pro Quo'  ... UKP is just a brilliant resource but it's about 'give and take' ... If everyone was like him we'd get fucking nowhere (and we'd all be much poorer as a result).

Not that he's probably reading this ... sadly, some muppets just don't give a monkey's. Yeah I know, mixed metaphor.

Offline stevedave

I think this board often tends to jump a bit hard and fast on people, cutting very little slack, but on this occasion I'm with stevedave, daviemac etc.

I agree, and as a rule I try to hold back from slagging folk off for this, we all start somewhere after all. But this guy is all take and no give.