Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese vivastreet rotation joint Staines  (Read 874 times)

Offline Geezer135

External Link/Members Only

TL/DR: £110 60 mins (OW my request, 2 pops with a massage in between LFK)

Couldn't be arsed to travel into London and was feeling like a little chinese so decided to explore more local options. The joint on adultwork that advertises as slutnips in feltham (previously reviewed) usually has a high standard (non granny) of lady available, but the suburban street nature of that one puts me off a little.

Given that all the local Chinese Massage places will only do B2B (and charge the same price as you can get FS for) that left vivastreet as the only option.

Note that I was fully expecting for it to be a B&S, that's part of the deal you need to accept when putting together chinese and vivastreet. I also know that is was going to be a Chinese lady even though the add says Japanese, again part of the deal you need to accept here.

Location, Apartment Block near the Shell Garage. Relatively new and the inside was clean with a double bed and built in wardrobe with mirrors. Would be good if more of these places had large mirrors as it adds to the PSE experience. Parking near the station is quite easy.

Girl: Sorry I didn't catch her name but she's probably moved on now anyway. Appearance wise she was a typical Chinese lady in her 30s you'd see on the train, not stick thin and a little bit chubby. Was around 5 foot but with some nice chebs for an Asian girl. I have a thing for Chinese Milfs so whilst I found her attractive, those without yellow fever may not be as interested.

Comms was pretty easy over text same day. Responsive and ready on time, even texted me 5 mins before the agreed time to say she is ready. Getting into the building was easy enough and the flat and room are one of the better ones I've been in for punting. I'd say she shares it but didn't see any other girl in the room.

After arrival we set the ground rules, this one was going to be pretty vanilla for me set the red lines of OW and FK please. She was fine with OW and agreed to DFK but I would say it was more LFK as she wasn't doing the really agressive toungue down your throat that I like. After a shower into round one. She started with a BJ on her knees so I moved her next to the mirror so I could admire her body whilst she was sucking my cock. BJ was ok, not brilliant but done the job. then she got on top and rode me cowgirl to completion of Round1.

Turned over for the massage, this itself was so so but if I wanted a good massage I would have gone to a massage joint. On the turn she had to be instructed to play with my balls to get me hard again. More hand than tongue here but had the desired result. So started with Standing doggy against the mirror. Switched to her on a chair doggy against the mirror to get the angles going. On to missionary on the bed and started to get the feeling pop number 2 may not be coming. So switched to HJ. Here is where she earned her stripes as she knew to reach for the baby oil and keep the pressure tight and constant. She was obviously an experienced cockswomen and has flogged many a cock in her days. 2nd pop way more powerful than the first which earnt her the Positive rating. Showered on the way out and on my way.

Conclusion: As a niche plan B it's alright. Whilst she delivered everything I asked for, it was very much a pump and dump with no real connection. Would have been nice if she was a bit more sluttier but language may have been a bit of an issue there. Would be nice if the was a "well health waterloo" type joint in the area but they are hard to find and I'm not interested in the "more next time" joints.

Offline shyleo

Sounds similar set up to the well known Rusham Rd place in Egham.