Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 punts in a day  (Read 916 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

Right guys looking spending £300ish, taking a day off work without the missus knowing, loads of carried over holiday from last year, so plenty of spare days to use.
Looking to travel anywhere in the south west, away from my usual Bristol/bath punting zones, and seeing 2 or maybe 3 girls in a day.
Where do you recommend I go for my fun, and which hotties do I see.

Offline HappyHarryIV

Based on how Swindon looks right now it wouldn't be Swindon, can't say for the rest of the SW. If you have the time it might be better going to Birmingham or London where there are a lot more options.

Offline joninbristol

Based on how Swindon looks right now it wouldn't be Swindon, can't say for the rest of the SW. If you have the time it might be better going to Birmingham or London where there are a lot more options.

Agreed. Bristol is overflowing with fake Romanian scam PG accounts, just avoid. Bath is a no-man's land.
AW seriously need to nail the accounts set up there, but they won't as they're making money off them.
I for one have stopped using it for that area, waste of time, only a matter of time before others do the same.
Don't waste your time there, unless you spot an exceptional review on UKP.
:hi:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:33:58 pm by joninbristol »

Offline justalad

Book yourself a trio booking - Bex, Ava and Ellyssa  :hi:

Or hop over the bridge and see Lileth and Georgia (Welsh Brunette) @ £280.00 ph

Offline simping

Bristol is dire right now, can't say much for the remaining SW.
If I were you I'd go to Cardiff, poppingcandyxo (External Link/Members Only) was in Bristol and she was a terrific punt 😌.

Offline Willing Sub

If I were you I'd go to Cardiff, poppingcandyxo (External Link/Members Only) was in Bristol and she was a terrific punt 😌.

Very nice looking girl but very expensive - an hour's incall with her would eat up 2/3 of the OP's £300 budget

Offline Tumbling Dice

Maybe not helpful but sounds a bit like Radiohead High & Dry except that was 2 jumps in a week not 2 jumps in a day. Good luck though. Tried it once a few years ago and it’s great 👍👍

Offline Sleet

Nice idea OP, but make sure the 2nd punt is better than the first or it might leave you feeling deflated.
I did something similar over 2 days a couple of years ago and the first meet was much better than the 2nd and left me wishing I’d booked 2hr with girl #1.

A cheaper alternative I might consider myself is a 30min FS £70/80 followed by a 1hr Thai massage £60 followed by another 30min FS £70/80. £200 well within budget.

But may have to wait until the R number is low and dependant on availability.

Good luck with your quest and keep us updated.

Offline niceguy30!!

She looks awesome, if my numbers come up on the euro I'd book her a year.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:51:47 pm by niceguy30!! »

Offline Willing Sub

I saw 2 in one day years ago, but not intentionally. Phoned a fairly regular in the morning and asked if she was going to be available at about 1 or 2ish that afternoon. She wasn't sure but said she'd let me know a bit later. I hadn't heard from her by mid afternoon so went on AW and found someone else to see. Visited her (was a good booking), but fuck me if the first one didn't phone me as I was driving home and said she could see me now. I can only usually manage 1 cum a booking so didn't think I'd be able to manage to cum again in such a short time, but she was fucking gorgeous (blonde, size 6 at most, slim, toned legs and massive natural tits) so took the chance and drove straight to hers. Glad I did, she managed to coax my 2nd cum of the day out of me :)

Offline Urban_G

As others have suggested, head over to Cardiff. Only about an hour's drive and some very good, well reviewed WG's operate there. Compare the review sections, much better ratio of +/- than SW.