Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth RLD  (Read 854 times)

Offline Carl Adams

Working in Plymouth a week every month now and nostalgia kicked in for me - I was based here 30-40 years ago and have fond memories of the Stonehouse area!!

Last two visits brought a lot of disappointment in that several days showed the expected skanks and smack heads with very little of promise but God loves a trier.....

Kayla was first - stood right down at the bottom of the beat near KFC so getting her discretely was hard but I got her to move and then picked her up.  I knew a spot near to where I was working well away and she wanted to be elsewhere after so we agreed that if she performed well then she could have the £30 she needed to finish for the night.  She was small and slim, average looking but clean and not a skank - she claimed to not be a regular down there and on balance I think she was telling the truth.  Anyway, up to the spot I had in mind in Mannamead and parked up - she rather spoilt things by volunteering that she would happily take a load without condom which is not what I had in mind at all.  That made me cautious so I settled for OWO/CIM and I have to say she delivered it really well - plenty of attention to my dick, balls and listening as I asked her to use her tongue, etc.  She clung onto my dick for ages as I shot my load and kept it there until we were able to light the car up and spat it outside.  Dropped her where she wanted and headed home - good punt, not best value but would have again with only warning flag for me being the willingness to BB. Maybe just my good looks and charm!  :cool:

Next time down, I found again that the only obvious regulars were the lady and colleagues who I suspect march up and down the beat handing out advice and condoms or whatever - really disappointing but not surprising at the present time.

I spotted one lass clutching a shopping bag and moving around - good tactic to avoid the police but also the punters!  Gave up as she had disappeared and then found her on another street near the Ferry port - took her back to where I was staying as the car park is poorly lit and she was happy to do OWO/CIM for £30 - its been a while since I have done this so seems pricey but two weeks of almost no-one out says demand outstrips supply.  Jasmine was more skanky and I suspect is one of Plymouths regulars but she actually gave one of the best BJs I have ever had and was willing, punter focussed and expert in her task.  Again, superb build up and took every drop before depositing it into a tissue for later disposal.  She wanted dropping back near the KFC and was really helpful as I needed to go on and refuel.

So it is sketchy and appears quiet but as always, there are some nuggets if you look hard enough.

Online anonymouse72

So she offered BB which you declined but were still happy to accept owo!! I think I'd have been far more cautious and told her to fuck off. Each to their own though.

Online scutty brown

I've not been in Plymouth for a couple of years, but when I last was, that area was heavily patrolled by the police