Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lora_lexii Of AW Lymm  (Read 1005 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6545035) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline OakTree

Lori_Lexii of AW

External Link/Members Only

One hour in-call £180

Location Lymm

The meet:
I actually hadn’t intended to see Lori, I’d never seen her profile before and this meet was purely by chance. I’d initially contacted Savanah Miller. Comms with her were brief and to the point and I arrived at the set time. Sent her a text to say I’m here and she replied she was running late, I thought here we go. Now this was now the second time I’d been fucked about by her. I’d contacted her a few weeks previous and arranged a meet. Sat in the carpark of the well known Lymm venue trying to contact her and got ghosted. She got back to me a few hours later very apologetic to say the Giff Gaff network had gone down earlier.  Well shit happens so I let it go. Anyway here I am again, same carpark and yet again this meet looks like it’s not happening. She then sent a text saying would I like to see her friend Lori Lexii instead. I had a quick look on AW and thought well she looks ok. Checked on here and she had one review and it was negative. Fuck it what do I do now I thought? Bollocks I’m here, I knew it was a risk but I was really up for a fuck. Dick brain took over so I said yeah ok. Room number sent and I was on my way. I’m guessing Lori must of been low on custom that day to just accommodate me there and then and especially as I wanted an hour.

First impressions:
Lori is actually quite attractive, quite fit indeed. Dressed in lingerie and with make up and hair looking nice I was relieved so far. She’s about five foot five or six with a shapely body. Not gym toned but not chubby. Her photos are a pretty accurate representation of her and I’d say they are genuine and pretty recent. Her hair is mousy brown, straight and past shoulder length. Her nails were nicely manicured and Her make up was well done. Her lips looked full but not overly and I’m guessing she’s had some filler. She’d put effort into her appearance and I was quite pleased so far.

The action:
After first introductions, she’s not the most chatty type, I dealt with the cash and jumped in the shower. Came out and Lori was on the bed. She straight away asked if I wanted oral with or without, I plumped for without and she started straight away on my flaccid cock. It wasn’t the best or worst I’ve had but I soon hardened up and she cracked on. It was ok and I just laid back and enjoyed myself. Her technique wasn’t terrible but not mind blowing either. That said she took her time and put plenty of effort in. Eventually we swapped over and I gave her some RO. She has a very nice pussy, quite big thick lips. Fingers were allowed and she seemed very responsive to my efforts. She’d taken her bra off by now and her tits are really nice and as I licked away I ran my hands over them.
After a good while pleasuring each other we moved on to sex. On with the johnny and she climbed on top. She chundered away and I couldn’t help but just look at her pussy gripping my cock. I’ve not seen a pussy wrapped round my cock like that before. Her pussy lips are very impressive. We changed around to mish and she got quite animated. Her legs were wrapping round me and she was asking me to fuck her harder. I was struggling not to boil over. We had a go at doggy where I grabbed her hair and piled into her. We ended up back with her on top and she squatted and slid up and down fucking me quite hard. She really does seem to like fucking and I thoroughly enjoyed myself romping with her. We finished off with her giving me a hand job that again wasn’t the best but it had me spunking in the end. She then cleaned me up with wipes and we then chatted for five or ten minutes before I headed off.

Conclusion:
Not a bad meet although if I’m honest a bit foolhardy to have gone through with it. I had no comms with her, she had a neg on here and I’m guessing her phone was dusty that she could accommodate me straight away.   
Luckily she’s quite attractive with a sexy body with nice big fake tits, superb pussy with fingers allowed. Mediocre blowjob skills but does put plenty of effort in and she is happy with OWO. I really did enjoy fucking her and she seems to or gives the impression she enjoys it too. Things to note though, kissing was light. I have admit I didn’t really push the kissing but when it did occur it was just very light. I think Lori is more your vanilla GFE type and something to bear in mind if booking her.

Offline lewisjones23

Thanks for the review

I've tried to see Savanah a few times and she has done the same. She is from Liverpool ways and probably doesnt account for M6 traffic, I cba trying again now though

Offline OakTree

Thanks for the review

I've tried to see Savanah a few times and she has done the same. She is from Liverpool ways and probably doesnt account for M6 traffic, I cba trying again now though

No I won’t be trying her again.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 12:58:33 pm by OakTree »