Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SOPHIA  (Read 964 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only /2876336

Has anyone seen her?
Looks tasty..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PLeisure

Been on my HL for couple months, in which time the photos have depicted 3 different girls. Last month she was a redhead. NB. Non-Verified profile.
Mailed her late Jun, prompt friendly response to say she was just leaving for holiday, would contact me on her return, 4th July. Noticed she was regularly logging on whilst 'away'.

Offline lewishamguy

Been on my HL for couple months, in which time the photos have depicted 3 different girls. Last month she was a redhead. NB. Non-Verified profile.
Mailed her late Jun, prompt friendly response to say she was just leaving for holiday, would contact me on her return, 4th July. Noticed she was regularly logging on whilst 'away'.

Could you remember from where she was accessing during holiday------Romania, Poland?

;)

Offline king tarzan

Bait and switch nonsense I suppose
I need a wrenching fuck not time eating sluts!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PLeisure

Could you remember from where she was accessing during holiday------Romania, Poland?
lewisham - just come back to this... Apologies..
As I recall, the profile didn't indicate any external access.

Also, ignore my previous comment about the WG switching to a redhead... that's another profile in my "Observe Closely" HL.
The current images may be the same girl... similar stature, etc. It's hard to tell as the previous set openly displayed her face (which made me wonder how genuine the profile is. So that still stands)
 :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

lewisham - just come back to this... Apologies..
As I recall, the profile didn't indicate any external access.

Also, ignore my previous comment about the WG switching to a redhead... that's another profile in my "Observe Closely" HL.
The current images may be the same girl... similar stature, etc. It's hard to tell as the previous set openly displayed her face (which made me wonder how genuine the profile is. So that still stands)

No worries mate.