Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria, Busty Blonde in Earls Court  (Read 3304 times)

onevote1

Lady: Maria, Busty Blonde in Earls Court

Link External Link/Members Only

Services:

DFK
Kissing
Sex
Rimming and RO

Price: £120  (1 hour)

Communication: Phone communication okay with good and prompt text communication

Location: Easy to get to from Earls court station, basement flat on road not far from station. It's a road off the busier main road the station is on so didn't feel too conspicuous.

Bedroom Clean, bed looked freshly made, tastefully put together (furnishing bed linen etc)
Bathroom Lots of shower gel and toiletries, very clean, tidy

Would I visit again: Yes

The Pictures: What the pictures don't highlight is height and though she is the same girl as in the pictures she is shorter than I imagined.

The girl: Early thirties with well styled short blond hair, very pretty with good skin, sexy eyes
Size She is easily a size 12, big bum/hips and fairly thick legs but because she is short about 5.4 / 5.5 she could pass for size 14.

Plus +

Fucked for nearly the whole session, proper fucking in all positions
She took the lead when it came to kissing including DFK while fucked hard
Very clean so deep rimmed and licked her, happy to DFK after i tongued her asshole showing me her slutty filthy side, very whoreish :-), descended into filth as I licked her armpits, she needed no encouragement to talk dirty in her sexy foreign accent, never tired of DFK
Hospitable, always felt welcome and offered shower and drink afterwards
Was not rushed out of the door

Negative -

Somewhat shorter in real life than I imagined but it's not a show stopper
I'd like it if she grew her hair a bit longer as it's a little short (but not too short)

Overall Marks

Looks: 90%, Service: 95%  VFM: 95%

Offline S_holmes

Previous reviews suggest a proper DT from this girl, any hint of this in your visit at all?!
Ta
SH

onevote1

Previous reviews suggest a proper DT from this girl, any hint of this in your visit at all?!
Ta
SH

Hi dude

I was too excited rimming and fucking her so didn't think of her giving me oral, I'm more an ass and thighs man, I like to lick girls far more than have them suck me I suppose, if they're clean.  :-)

Stanley Ipkiss

slow and low

Hi dude

I was too excited rimming and fucking her so didn't think of her giving me oral, I'm more an ass and thighs man, I like to lick girls far more than have them suck me I suppose, if they're clean.  :-)
??

Offline superchamp

Does she have an AW profile?

Yep, but no login since July  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And this is her "sister" Nina who no longer seems to have an AW profile. External Link/Members Only

Both good punts IMO