Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix368 - Epsom. Sulky fancy dress punt.  (Read 773 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

At the time she went under the name "Beau" with a number? This punt happened about two years ago. I'm only posting it because there isn't much information on here about her and it's in contrast to my recent review of another tattoo girl Leah_cc

Comms All arranged by phone. Spoke on the phone and passed screening. Was given the address and was told me to call when in the area and she would meet me outside as it was a new build and wasn't yet fully on google maps.

Location New build in Epsom.

Price £160 p.h.

The girl Exactly as she appears in her photos. She's British Indian.

The meet I called her when I got to the neighbourhood and had to drive around as I couldn't find the house. She told me That she would be waiting outside. It's a quiet neighbourhood and she stands out like a sore thumb. There was a family walking nearby outside and a man cleaning his car so I felt self conscious. I saw her on the street, parked my car and made my way over. she looked just like her photos and I felt myself getting excited. I made eye contact and nodded my head. She didn't acknowledge me and turned and started walking without saying a word. I got the hint that I was meant to follow her and did so whilst feeling like a horny dog that follows a bitch. Now bearing in mind that this happened two years ago, here's what I remember: 1) She has a sulky attitude and isn't exactly warm. 2) I cannot remember any FK or any OWO so you'd have to check with her. 3) She does do covered sex but I can't remember much about it except that it was mediocre. Perhaps it was just me and she'll have better chemistry with someone else. But not me. 4) Definitely not a GFE and I think that her attitude comes through on her aw advert.

If you see her likes list, there is very little that she has ticked.

Summary: Basically a tattoo "fancy dress" punt with a someone who looks interesting but is really just a mediocre girl with a slight attitude. She'll do what you ask her to but will do it with more of a scowl than smile. I think that she relies on her unique appearance to draw punters for a one off "cosplay" punt and they probably don't return and so she doesn't have the incentive to improve her game to secure regulars.

Return No. Never.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:22:01 pm by Phaedrus »