Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for a London newcomer  (Read 900 times)

rambaldo

Hello! I recently moved to London and I would like some advice on the London scene.
I am not new to this hobby: absolutely not :-) I lived in several European capitals where I soon learned how to move, what websites to use, what were the rates for a good punt, and so on. But I am finding London particularly complicated in this aspect.
There are people with A LOT of money here, so there are high-end agencies with incredible high prices providing girls that, at least from the pictures, can only be described as supermodels. (And, I imagine, there must be even more exclusive layer of agencies for people with real money, that cannot even be found in the internet).
On the other side there are many agencies that offer 1h dates for about one hundred pounds, which is suspiciously cheap, well below what you normally pay on average even in not-so-rich countries like Ireland or France or Spain. In this forum it looks like many people look for WG mostly on AW, which however, from a first look, seems a little "shabby", so to say, and does not inspire much trust.
Personally, I do not punt very frequently... once every two months at most. I am not rich but, since I am not doing this so often, I can afford to spend some money and I privilege quality over quantity. So I look for girls in their 20s or early 30s, very good looking but also able to exchange a few words and professional enough to be able to pretend that they enjoy the time I spend with them. Maybe the term "GFE" is abused, but I look for something like that, at least for one hour. I really dislike "production line" meetings where it's clear that the girl has been doing this all day, one hour after the other without pause (and this is what happen often with girls visiting a city for a few days on a tour organized by East European agencies... knowing that really kills the mood, in my opinion). The ideal case is where the girl is doing this regularly but not full-time, so she also prefers to have a few faithful and recurring clients.
In some places I was able to find one of two professionals with these qualities and I became a regular. But here I would not know where to look.

Any advice would be precious. For example: what are reasonable rates for a good punt in Central London? Does it make sense to save the money, punt less often and appeal to a high-end agency, at 400 or 500£/hour, or more? There are a lot of agencies with more or less the same girls (almost all from East Europe?) and the same rates, around 250/300£/h... are these agencies trustworthy? And what about British girls? 
I think that a few expert words could help not only me but everybody new in this... Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:36:40 pm by rambaldo »

Pompoy123

check out the well reviewed girls on here book fuck go home. Prices mean nothing.

rambaldo

Prices mean nothing.
Can you expand on this? In my experience price is at least proportional to the physical appearance of the girl, at least usually. Which is not a guarantee of a good time, by any means, but for some people is an essential prerequisite anyway. Why should a girl ask for 70 to 100£/hour if she can make 300? And if she makes up for that by meeting twelve men a day rather than two or three, isn't it depressing (for the 12th punter, at least? :-))

Pompoy123

No I can't expand. Take or leave advice.

Marksman30

check out the well reviewed girls on here book fuck go home. Prices mean nothing.
I'd go with the above. In my experience, most agencies are not the way to go. And I understand your point about AW. But if you combine the girls reviewed on this site, with the AW links on the review itself, you can't go too wrong. However, some of the girls that are well reviewed can be difficult to arrange a meeting with. If you have the time to wait, maybe a couple of weeks, and pay the price. You will get your monies worth!

charming_red

Any advice would be precious. For example: what are reasonable rates for a good punt in Central London? Does it make sense to save the money, punt less often and appeal to a high-end agency, at 400 or 500£/hour, or more? There are a lot of agencies with more or less the same girls (almost all from East Europe?) and the same rates, around 250/300£/h... are these agencies trustworthy? And what about British girls? 
I think that a few expert words could help not only me but everybody new in this... Thanks!

In central london you're looking at £130-150/hr minimum, but you can get £100/hr if you edge out towards zones 2-3. Unless you're an oil baron with wads of £50 notes in your pocket under no circumstances should you be paying £250+/hr to anyone, let alone £500. Don't be stupid. They're taking the piss and generally the service is shit. No girl is worth that much IMO.

Let us know how you get on.

rambaldo

I'd go with the above. In my experience, most agencies are not the way to go. And I understand your point about AW. But if you combine the girls reviewed on this site, with the AW links on the review itself, you can't go too wrong. However, some of the girls that are well reviewed can be difficult to arrange a meeting with. If you have the time to wait, maybe a couple of weeks, and pay the price. You will get your monies worth!
Thank you for your advice!

I must say that just saying "Prices mean nothing." is not very helpful. We are grown ups, we know that these ladies don't spend time with us because hey like us and we know perfectly well that if a girl has a market at 500£/h she will not meet strangers for 80£/h.
Now, I see that this forum is very focused with AW, so maybe that is the way to go. I guess that if some girls are very well reviewed they must be good, and so the problem will be to arrange a meeting with them, as you say.

However, I must admit that, reading the positive reviews, I am a little perplexed. I see great reviews given to girls that advertise their availability for 15 minutes dates, to girls who are clearly overweight, or in their 40s, or with huge fake tits, or who look, frankly, like women you could find in blind alleys...
In other words, not everybody has the same standard, not everybody is into PSE, fisting, gang bangs... there are people who are just looking for the illusion of being with a very good looking, clean, possibly not overworked young woman for one hour or so. Is AW the right way to go in that quest?

Just a concrete example, French people look for WG on External Link/Members Only. If you compare 6annonce and adultwork, you see that rates are not so different but the ladies look like they come from different planets. And yet I used 6annonce and very often what you see is really what you get, there.  Is there really no way to find a girl with a little class in London? That's why I was asking what kind of $ I should consider to part with... I am not looking for a virgin supermodel, but at least for somebody who does not look like a whore...

rambaldo

In central london you're looking at £130-150/hr minimum, but you can get £100/hr if you edge out towards zones 2-3. Unless you're an oil baron with wads of £50 notes in your pocket under no circumstances should you be paying £250+/hr to anyone, let alone £500. Don't be stupid. They're taking the piss and generally the service is shit. No girl is worth that much IMO.

Let us know how you get on.
Good to know. So, you say, with 150£ you can already find great quality, and above that is theft... ok, I'll try. In Paris, for example, 250e is the average for great quality. With 300-350euro (=215-250£) and a little luck, you can bed real catwalk models.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:27:33 pm by rambaldo »

Offline Norman8796

Rambaldo, I think you will find there are a lot of people on this site who, on principle want to pay as little as possible. I think you are not looking for what this site caters for. I suggest you find an agency where you can build a relationship with the person at the other end of the phone. I suggest Blue Monday or Max's Angels, to start with.

Marksman30

However, I must admit that, reading the positive reviews, I am a little perplexed. I see great reviews given to girls that advertise their availability for 15 minutes dates, to girls who are clearly overweight, or in their 40s, or with huge fake tits, or who look, frankly, like women you could find in blind alleys...
In other words, not everybody has the same standard, not everybody is into PSE, fisting, gang bangs... there are people who are just looking for the illusion of being with a very good looking, clean, possibly not overworked young woman for one hour or so. Is AW the right way to go in that quest?

If you look hard enough, you'll find what you're looking for. You seem to have that whole "tick a box" mentality. Each to his own, I guess. Personally, I go for quality of service rather than supermodels. Not saying I'm gonna go for a total dog. Just that I'm not gonna go for a Emily Ratajkowski lookalike, If she's gonna lay there like a dead wet fish. And whats the problem with fake boobs? A bit of a generalisation, I'd say. As long as somebody looks good.

Anyway, these links may help
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3474
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=960
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4507 Good luck trying to book this one though!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=38

All heavily reviewed and provide different types of service.