Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol Big Bumm - Acton (old review)  (Read 309 times)

Offline Gent4life

Disclaimer: This SP has put on a LOT of weight since I saw her and although her personality and service may be the same the physical aspects will not be valid

Profile Name: Nikol Big Bumm (I think she had a different name when I met her?)

Date:  Very Early 2022, also could have been back end of 2021 (I saw this girl twice)

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected) (initially DFK not given)

Price: £180 – 2hrs (1st Visit extended to 2 hours)
Price: £320 - 4hrs (2nd Visit, booked an open ended visit)

Looking at her price now of £60/hr I would say that might be a reflection of her body now, I did notice in some of the more recent pics (not current) she had up the cellulite was BAD in her thighs.

Communication: Direct, no hassle, pretty easy.

Physical Appearance:
Made an effort with make up, dressed well, full lips, quite squeezable soft C Cups, dark nipples, dark brown mid length hair, ample ass, a bit of a belly, curvy not huge, swarthy skin, hands and feet not delicate. Thick

Height: 5ft5 (Although wearing heels and stood at around 5ft7 as per other review)

Dress Size: Size 12-14 (now looks liek 18)

Nationality: Hungarian

Ability to converse: Good English, totally fluent, nice accent

Hygiene: Exceptional

Timekeeping: Pretty Relaxed both times

Positives:

Great service provider
Experienced
Passionate
In reasonable shape
Good personality
Friendly
Cheap
Provided drinks and snack table!
No other girl in flat both times so reduced chance of B&S?

Neutral:

N/A

Negatives: A male "friend" who stays in the other rooms sometimes (late at night) - see at the end of review

Would I visit again:
Yes if she was the same size, now probably not, but for guys who like them a larger and jiggly, go for it.

Summary:
I had a great time with her and given that I had had a run of bad experiences, especially at the Hurley House locations, it was refreshing and  such good value for money.

My Take Away:
When you meet an SP you have a great time with as well as the sex, see her more often before she either leaves the country or drastically changes in appearance.

Service:

So I had seen another SP in the months before in Acton for a similar price, she was fine but I just didn't get a good enough connection, she was also sub £100/hr. (AliceBBY or something like that)
Then this profile came up and I arrange to meet.  The place was a house in a side street, pretty quiet and no one loitering around so I wasn't conscious of being seen. I was in the habit of cycling to see SPs now as I didn't have to worry about parking, I got some exercise and I could wear a face mask for my own anonymity.

She let me in and we went upstairs and I had a chance to check her out from behind, nice ass I thought, not slim but definitely curvy in a good way.  We talked again about the meet before i handed over my money just to make sure we both understood what i was there for, she did say she didn't DFK but would kiss and I was fine with that.

I showered up as normal and joined here in the room where snacks and soft drinks had been laid out on a table, nice touch I thought, only 1 other SP has ever done that. I think I have mentioned Anna at Holiday Inn at the M4 Spur road before who had a selection of alcoholic drinks! 

I still have her number and if I requested she would come up to a hotel for a night, but the cost is a bit high for me as it would be a min 4 hours meet with the cost of the hotel!

I digress!

So I have snack and a drink and we chat for a bit as I like to try to get some level of connection with an SP in the hope that it means I get a better service.  Mostly this has worked for me except in the most hardcore cases or just terrible SPs.

So we get into it and the kissing is good and we're stripping off she's very physically strong and pulls me in tight, actually it feels quite good to feel this kind of strength in a woman, to be clear it's not in a domineering way, its just more raw.
Her breasts are very squeezable and soft and the nipples are great and responsive, some may not like how soft they are but they were nice to play with for me in this instance.  She went down on me and in time had got me hard and the waves of pleasure washing over me as the OWO carried on.  This went on for some time and it's very sloppy and it looks like she's really enjoying it as well, eventually she puts the hat on and climbs up on board and takes me in.  I wouldn't say she was tight but it wasn't lose either and she had some riding skills and was really grinding me well.  What was great is that she leaned in close to me so I could kiss her and her neck and really suck on those juicy breasts!  She is not toned and feels quite soft, some may not like this, I was indifferent at this stage!

She almost made me orgasm, which would have been amazing as it really takes some effort for me to orgasm through sex, even then when the wind is blowing the right way  :D

So I can feel myself going soft (one of the draw backs of mild ED), so now I get her on her back and work my mouth down her body taking my time, and eventually get to her pussy, no smell, clean apart from the hat having been in there, as she hadn't used any lube it was not covered in that and I was able to start my favourite hobby, licking pussy :-)

After some time of working her she started getting into it as the taste had changed and I could taste fresh juices starting to flow, eventually I got a finger in and started to stroke her inside, her hips were really moving about now and she was breathing hard and moaning a little.  It was not that OTT kind, but just to herself, I knew I was in the home straight and eventually she blew. I gave her a few seconds and then went in to lap up some juices before coming back up to her, she had clearly had an orgasm as she was flushed (well I thought so) and she just needed some time to calm down, but she was very complimentary and we were soon back to kisses cuddling and chatting.

Time was up now but there was no rush to get me out, we had already extended to 2 hours during the heating kissing and messing about (Showering and chatting takes up time!).  She gave me her real number and we talked about having some more fun over a longer evening.

2nd meet I had arranged to cab it down because we intending on drinking and having a different kind of night, I had asked her to wear red lipstick be fully made up and an elegant red figure hugging dress and high heels.  I arrive and she let me in and she looked GOOD!  You could see a little bulge from her belly because it was a VERY figure hugging dress (red too   :cool: ) but as I said before it wasn't too much but her curves were on display even more in this outfit, she looked HOT to me.
I showered got back into my clothes and then we reacquainted ourselves, I'm not going to go into the sexual content again, but suffice to say is we had lots of fun again. we both then went for a shower together which was also fun, I got back in to my clothes and she put on something more casual and we headed to the local shop to buy some bubbles to party with. We bough some liquor and 2 bottles of bubbles and went back to listen to music dance and kiss and just have fun. I have to say the kissing this time was full on DFK and really intense and we were naked before long, sipping on bubbles and getting into to it again, feels very different when you're a bit tipsy!  Had such a great time before going home.

I will say the odd thing that happened is that a guy came into the house during the meet on the 1st occasion, he didn't come in I was just aware the other door being closed and she explained it was a friend, take what you will of that, but on the 2nd visit I actually met him and it was clear he was neither pimp agent maid or anything at all, just a guy who was in fact a friend. It was a bit strange to say the least. 

I wish she looked how she did the 1st times I met her as she's be one I'd love to spend time with on a regular basis.  Seems like a lot of SPs start our looking amazing and just let themselves go!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 09:39:05 pm by Gent4life »

Online Jonestown

To old to be accepted as review, moved to discussion area

Offline Gent4life

Thank you, I think that was probably the oldest I had. pre that I have so many odd ones but I wont be adding them as I cant find details of their profiles, pretty sure they have come and gone!