Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angeldeb - Woolwich  (Read 7322 times)

skipper121

Ok, my second punt and my first ever review.  Sorry if it's a bit long-winded.

My first punt last week wasn't entirely successful and left me unsure whether to do it again but decided to have another try.  My choice was limited as I wanted an hour this time, but it had to be cheap as I'd already blown £80 on my first time.  I also wanted local, and available at short notice.  The only result that ticked all boxes was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now I know some of you will look at her pics and say "no way". When I did I thought 32 was way off and thought she must be 42 at least, and distinctly mumsy in looks - but I was prepared to give it a go.   Read on and you might change your mind.

First off her comms are not good.  Angela is Hungarian and her spoken English is ok, but she's self-conscious about it and lacks confidence plus I think she struggles with reading/writing English (which exlains the sketchy profile) so it might need more effort than usual to get everything agreed.  I would advise phoning her straight off rather than texting or emailing. 

She lives in Woolwich, which is a pretty run down area.  It's no problem to me because it's where I live myself! But it is pretty shabby in places and her street is pretty typical of the area.  Still, I would argue that it's safe.  I called on arriving in the street and got the house and flat number and she buzzed me in from an entryphone.  She lives in a tiny bedsit flat on the top floor of the house, but it's bright and she keeps it clean and tidy.

I was shocked when she opened the door as I'd prepared myself for this mumsy looking 40-something.  In fact I would say she actually is 32 and, to me anyway, very attractive with a lovely eyes and a sweet smile.  Can't think why her photos make her look so much older.  She was wearing a short see through lacy top over matching bra and pants.  Ok she's not ultra slim and toned, but neither is she "fat" by anyone's definition.  She's just soft and curvy and nicely proportioned, which suits me.  She has a little tummy on her which actually I always find sexy.

The paperwork done I undressed and we got down to business.  Started with some lovely DFK and then on to OWO, first with me standing then with me lying on the bed and it was exceptional.  Very skillfully done with great use of her tongue and lots of direct eye contact throughout - and with frequent breaks for her to snake her way back up my body for more DFK.  She'd taken her top off already and now took her bra off and rubbed my cock between her lovely soft tits.  I licked and sucked on her nipples which she seemed to enjoy and they perked up nicely.    We were now about 10 minutes in and I asked her to switch to 69 so she took off her pants and we went to it.  What can I say - I love 69 and this was no exception.  She's shaved and clean and her pussy looked, smelt and tasted great.

After another 10 minutes it was on with the condom, which she fitted by first unrolling it on to the tip of my cock and then going down and rolling it the rest of the way down my shaft with her lips and tongue.  I enjoyed this so much I was tempted to ask her to take it off and put another one on the same way!  She then rode me cowgirl stlye and it was perfect.  Nice snug pussy, great hip action on her part, lots of grinding and soft moaning, and plenty of eye contact throughout.  Also plenty of bending forward for more DFK.  We were now about 35 minutes in (helpfully there is a clock on the wall opposite the end of her bed) I asked her to switch to doggy.  I managed about another five minutes in very pleasant doggy stroking her lovely smooth soft skin and arse before reaching a very intense happy ending, cumming inside her (in the condom).

All in all 40 minutes of fantastic  sex with a lovely lady.  She was attentive, responsive and seductive throughout.  Anyway, to cut this short I lay back on the bed in post coital bliss and she lay on her side beside me pressed up against me.  We had a nice relaxing ten minute chat during which she was gently stroking and touching my body all the time.  This in turn eventually led to little Skipper standing to attention again but by this time I only had 10 minutes left and although Angela was obviously prepared to go to work again I decided to quit on a high rather than spend time trying to achieve an unlikely second pop.

So there you go, a very enjoyable punt with a very sweet lady and all for £70 for the hour, which for this area is ridiculously cheap.  Don't worry I didn't advise her to put her price up but if I'd had extra money on me I would have given her a tip at the end.  I left with a big smile on my face and a warm glow in my balls.  I'd have no hesitation going back to see her again.

It just goes to show that while some profiles mislead you by making the WG out to be btter than she is, there may be ones like this that at face value you would disregard when in fact the reality is very pleasant indeed.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:43:05 pm by skipper121 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good review but not for me in a zillion light years.    :drinks:

vt

Glad you had a nice time.

I doubt very much that she is 32...the lines on her face suggest she is well into her 40s, but she has a fairly well-preserved body and no doubt attractive MILF in the flesh, as you say.

skipper121

Glad you had a nice time.

I doubt very much that she is 32...the lines on her face suggest she is well into her 40s, but she has a fairly well-preserved body and no doubt attractive MILF in the flesh, as you say.

Have you seen her then?  Because if you're only going by the pictures as I said they make her look a lot older than she is.  She is most definitely not well into her 40's believe me
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:19:49 pm by skipper121 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have you seen her then?  Because if you're only going by the pictures as I said they make her look a lot older than she is.  She is most definitely not well into her 40's believe me

Find out if she has an 18 year old daughter, then I might be interested.   :sarcastic:

skipper121

Find out if she has an 18 year old daughter, then I might be interested.   :sarcastic:

Ok believe what you will.  I just tried to write an honest review and as part of that gave an honest opinion as to her age, but I obviously can't convince you

And by the way I have an 18 year old daughter, which is why I personally am not interested in seeing anyone anywhere near that age group myself
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:25:15 pm by skipper121 »

Offline Rickrabbit

Thank you Skipper121 for that review, I have been watching and wondering about Angeldeb for a while. On the strength of your review... I am going in! Will report back to give another perspective and perhaps some contrast. By the way have you ever caught her on webcam?

skipper121

Thank you Skipper121 for that review, I have been watching and wondering about Angeldeb for a while. On the strength of your review... I am going in! Will report back to give another perspective and perhaps some contrast. By the way have you ever caught her on webcam?

No I've never done the webcam thing - not really my interest.  Be useful to hear your perspective too.  I honestly think she is only early 30's but I'm prepared to be disagreed with by someone else who has at least seen her in the flesh.  Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did.  She's a really nice lady.  But do be prepared for some possible awkwardness with the comms beforehand - it's not intentional on her part

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ok believe what you will.  I just tried to write an honest review and as part of that gave an honest opinion as to her age, but I obviously can't convince you

And by the way I have an 18 year old daughter, which is why I personally am not interested in seeing anyone anywhere near that age group myself

The fact that you have an 18 year old daughter is totally irrelevant ----------------- I did say it was a good review, but she is simply not my type.  :hi:

skipper121

The fact that you have an 18 year old daughter is totally irrelevant ----------------- I did say it was a good review, but she is simply not my type.  :hi:

I don't give a monkey's whether you think it's relevant or not.  I'm not asking your approval for what I put in my posts

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't give a monkey's whether you think it's relevant or not.  I'm not asking your approval for what I put in my posts

You obviously don't know how this review system works.

You do the review and then people are entitled to comment.     :drinks:

skipper121

No I know that Jimmy.  Just got a bit fed up at another poster who suggested that even having seen someone in the flesh I might not be able to tell the difference between someone in their early 30's and someone "well into their 40's".  I mean I'm old, but I'm not senile yet!  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No I know that Jimmy.  Just got a bit fed up at another poster who suggested that even having seen someone in the flesh I might not be able to tell the difference between someone in their early 30's and someone "well into their 40's".  I mean I'm old, but I'm not senile yet!  :drinks:

Fair enough mate, don't let us scare you off ------ but by your own admission this was only your second punt, some of the guys on here have had hundreds of punts.

Keep reading, keep learning ----- I learn something new every day.  :hi:

panel999

Thanks for the review skipper 121 - glad you had a good punt. Keep up the good work...and the reviews

Offline Stiltskin

She seriously needs to get some new pictures because they're not doing her any favours. I would have guessed late 40's to early 50's.

skipper121

She seriously needs to get some new pictures because they're not doing her any favours. I would have guessed late 40's to early 50's.

I truly understand where you're coming from.  As I said on the pics alone I would have put her in her 40's myself until I saw her in the flesh.  Maybe I'm wrong but it seems a couple of other guys are now going to see her so they can offer their own opinion.  I can only speak about what I saw.  We'll just have to wait and see what others think.  Truth is having seen her I fancied her something rotten as the saying goes and still do now.  But it comes down to personal taste.

By the way she doesn't wear the glasses and her hair is now cut in a bob and dyed red.  And she has a very cute piercing in her belly button

Hyborean

Great review Skipper. Not my type but then the fact that everyone likes something different is what makes it interesting on here!

The important thing is that you were able to provide a comment and start a debate and maybe some other punters might be prepared to take chance when they would not have with only the profile to go on.

Heaven knows, everyone takes some stick for a review every now and then (except maybe Panel  :D) - just don't take it personally!  :hi:

Offline akauya

Great review Skipper. Not my type but then the fact that everyone likes something different is what makes it interesting on here!

The important thing is that you were able to provide a comment and start a debate and maybe some other punters might be prepared to take chance when they would not have with only the profile to go on.

Heaven knows, everyone takes some stick for a review every now and then (except maybe Panel  :D) - just don't take it personally!  :hi:

Oh no. He did get some stick too on one of his punts. But we all forgave him :)

skipper121

Cheers mate.  Unfortunately I do tend to be on a bit of a short fuse these days - been a rough couple of years! But I'm going to try and restrain myself and as Jimmy says watch and learn.  These are really early days for me after all

Offline Tailpipe

Skipper

Great review but not my type. However you enjoyed it thats all that matters , happy punters on UKP , thats what its all about.

Follow Steve's picks of the Day he does come up with some cheap stunners, think he may know how to hold on to pound. :cool: 

Rochdull lad

It's like Hyborean says, the fact that we're all so different is one of the things that makes this such an interesting Board.

One of the lads in my class at school had to leave, just after doing his "O" Levels [for the Under-40s, no not those "O" Levels; what I'm talking about are what you'd know as GCSEs! ;) ] because his girlfriend's father insisted on a "shotgun wedding".  The baby that was born a few months later was 50 this year! :scare:  Similarly, if the late Mrs R L & I had had kids, they would now be in their late teens/early20s.  Things like that mean that, although I'm probably only a few years older than Jrc, I just don't feel as comfortable as he does seeing WGs who are that young; preferring to see WGs of Angeldeb's age and above.

Thanks for the review, Skipper; it was a good one, imo.  Although I live oop north, it got me thinking that, next time I visit friends in London, I could take half a day out to visit Angeldeb, specially given her pricing policy.

Offline Rickrabbit

Saw Angeldeb in the end, after months of deliberating and my experience echoed that reported by Skipper121. In fact it mirrored it so closely that I felt a sense of dejavu about the experience that made me feel the whole show was well rehearsed. Not to say that with a bit of effort you couldn't conjure up the fantasy that we were both "in the moment" together.

To summarise...After completing paperwork, DFK followed by OWO, her on me, with me standing up and her on her knees, then both lying on bed. Condom on (no fancy application) cowgirl, mish (noticed dryish white stuff coming out of her pussy suggesting absence of lubrication despite the moans of ecstasy - or had someone just been there before me... won't go there  :scare:). Come to think of it her body did feel a bit hot and moist when I first touched her lower back....anyway..

Low moans throughout and moments of hip grinding seemed there to bring you to a climax. At times you would be forgiven for thinking that she had cum or was about to, she even shuddered and exclaimed (what I took to be ecstasy) in her native tongue (which can develop a flow if you get caught up in the buildup which then triggers your own orgasm of course). The giveaway was that she would apply lube to what was obviously a dry pussy (I didn't turn her on more likely than an age thing) ...before repeating the cycle. She would present this orgasmic state but immediately recover to normality if it seemed that you weren't about to "cum too".... eventually it worked.  :crazy:

She did missionary in a position I am not particularly fond of, where legs are held wide and high up on her chest. I always feels that gets the clit out of the way and reduces any chance of you stimulating the woman, as you are left with no option but to thrust into an accommodating vacuum (not as bad as that sounds, but you get what I mean)

Her service was attentive and didn't seem rushed, sex coming to a pleasant conclusion at around 40 minutes of the hour, followed by a snuggle up chat as was Skipper121's experience, although I wasn't being lined up for a second round.

Does what it says on the tin, kisses and administers OWO well. She did seem a woman of a certain age and the tummy was evident.... again personal taste, but for me she wasn't one to keep my pecker up particularly. A solid plan b I might suggest (for sure if it were £60 per hour).

In reading Skipper121's review I can see how he would be blown away after being some time away from sexual activity, he does write a fair report in my opinion. In reading my take on Angeldeb, bear in mind I have been deliberating a visit for some while now and might have built up unrealistic expectations to bring me to the point of taking the plunge. Angeldeb is good at what she does, yes she seems to have a routine and is no spring chicken, but I can see how that could all make for a bit of punt security, where you know what you will get from the service with no guesswork or negative surprises.

Might return...might not  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:35:53 am by Rickrabbit »

Offline Rickrabbit

What a difference the area makes.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does this mean that I can now say that I have punted in the £130 bracket, even though she was £70ph last week? Just goes to show you that a pro$$ie's fee does not reflect the service you will get but is set according to their whim. I guess if the punters pay, then it sticks. I think she beats Busty Lara-90 hands down for rapid inflation ....and not in a good way. She has moved to the depths of Essex now, so I managed to sample her wares just in time, after much deliberation as you know, and came away thinking that maybe she might be worth a return visit at £60ph!  :lol:   :lol:  Just shows how much I know  :unknown:  ...just shows that if a pro$$ie wants to hike their fee overnight...The Only Way is Essex  :sarcastic:  I guess that she moves out of the London section of reviews into the East of England section, so I hope it's OK to put this last comment here, as I haven't really sampled her £130ph service in the new location.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:27:39 pm by Rickrabbit »

Wiltsboy01

What a difference the area makes.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does this mean that I can now say that I have punted in the £130 bracket, even though she was £70ph last week? Just goes to show you that a pro$$ie's fee does not reflect the service you will get but is set according to their whim. I guess if the punters pay, then it sticks. I think she beats Busty Lara-90 hands down for rapid inflation ....and not in a good way. She has moved to the depths of Essex now, so I managed to sample her wares just in time, after much deliberation as you know, and came away thinking that maybe she might be worth a return visit at £60ph!  :lol:   :lol:  Just shows how much I know  :unknown:  ...just shows that if a pro$$ie wants to hike their fee overnight...The Only Way is Essex  :sarcastic:  I guess that she moves out of the London section of reviews into the East of England section, so I hope it's OK to put this last comment here, as I haven't really sampled her £130ph service in the new location.

What a piss-take.  Looks like positive reviews and the subseqeunt career take-off has gone to her head.  Exactly like Miss Lara who will try on £100 soon - you wait and see.

Offline Rickrabbit

I see that Angeldeb is back from the wilds of Essex. Has anyone any recent experience with this roving pro$$ie to feed back? Rate went from £70ph in Woolwich to £130ph in the hinterland and now £90ph in the Ilford area. Looking a bit rough though, but maybe that is just the black and white photo on her AW profile. Said I would consider dipping my wick again if the price were sub £70, so still not quite on my radar, unless I hear differently from anyone out there.  :timeout

By the way I notice that Busty-Lara-90 has vanished. I wonder if the 90 was the per hour target she was aiming for? Perhaps she hit it and quit.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 07:17:18 pm by Rickrabbit »

Offline Rickrabbit

Just cleaning out my HL and came across this pro$$ie I last visited about a year ago. She is no longer in Woolwich and now features a photo of her giving some girl on girl action on her profile page, so not sure what her angle of appeal or desire is (or maybe I miss the appeal of the scenario) - she still says she is bi-sexual, and her private gallery doesn't show much. Has anyone had any recent experience of her? I had a bit of a milf obsession about her which kinda dampened after my eventual visit a year ago (see observations made at the time), so I am thinking of taking her off my HL... or should I, any ideas who I could actively replace her with (not keen on Romanians or narrow minded Poles - weakness for Hungarians and others though, open minded attitude and outlook are key for me)? Her fee has risen slightly too. Just curious... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi: