Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 56 Dean Street Express GUM Clinic - Details London W1  (Read 20615 times)

Offline claretandblue

Good news marty, that's a classic punting phone btw!

CR_Steeele

Yeah glad to hear it Marty.

Hopefully that's the end of your dramas!

Offline poi

Fantastic news ,

Have fun for your next punt after couple weeks  :drinks:

Marty right now after 2 weeks  :   :lol: :D :P ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigus Dickus

Glad to hear your cock is intact Marty! Went there myself yesterday and got a clean bill of health! My Hep B inoculations I got years ago are still going strong too!

Let's not have any more dramas Marty. Looking forward to your next review and how much Harry Monk you let loose over some bird's chops!

;)

password02

Excellent news Marty - The DSE clinic is IMO the best I have been to out of the 4 I have been over the last +3 years.

Good that this unfortunate incident has passed with a positive outcome.

BUT it just does show that punters MUST not wait for a incident to occur before they get checked - It should be done as a matter of course at least every 3-6 months - It only takes 20-30 minutes and it does give you peace of mind.

:hi:

marty_mcfly

Fantastic news ,

Have fun for your next punt after couple weeks  :drinks:

Marty right now after 2 weeks  :   :lol: :D :P ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is hilarious, but very true.

marty_mcfly

Glad to hear your cock is intact Marty! Went there myself yesterday and got a clean bill of health! My Hep B inoculations I got years ago are still going strong too!

Let's not have any more dramas Marty. Looking forward to your next review and how much Harry Monk you let loose over some bird's chops!

;)

Congratulations on your clean bill of health. Did you get your results after the 6 hour maximum?

marty_mcfly

Excellent news Marty - The DSE clinic is IMO the best I have been to out of the 4 I have been over the last +3 years.

Good that this unfortunate incident has passed with a positive outcome.

BUT it just does show that punters MUST not wait for a incident to occur before they get checked - It should be done as a matter of course at least every 3-6 months - It only takes 20-30 minutes and it does give you peace of mind.

:hi:

Thanks PW02, Back to the main subject. I have travelled the world over, and would rank this clinic as amongst the best overall; and definitely the best anywhere as a GUM clinic.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Congratulations on your clean bill of health. Did you get your results after the 6 hour maximum?

Had to wait until today to get some results! I think the clap threads on here have caused the London NHS STI budget to be blown in two weeks. Dean Street Express was at capacity when I went!  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent news Marty.

Hope you get back in the saddle soon  ;)

punter6969

Say I go when it opens at 8am (before  my work) on Mondays do you think I can leave by 9am for both urine and blood tests? Or urine only?

Web Site Links -

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The Dean Street Express Gum Clinic is an Excellent sex clinic to get tested for a variety of STI  - It is very professional and also confidential and private as it can be -

I assumed a lot of members here get tested on a regular basis - once a month, quarterly or every 6 months at least as a minimum but as most members have been reading about the recent thread about STI then I thought it best to give a quick overview about this establishment in central London.

Have a quick look at the video's as it does explain how everything works.

On your very first visit you need to get registered - you go to 1 of the 6 computer touch screens and fill all the details in. Name, address, post code, sexual preference, mobile no and answer some questions on sexual partners and if you pay for sex.

All this is Private & Confidential - Your personal details only need to be entered once only -

The reason why theu need your address and post code is that although the service is free, someone does pay - Depending on where you live a invoice is produced internally with a code (date of birth, post code and last 4 digits of your mobile no) and is sent to the local authority from your address details who pay the clinic directly.

In my case My address is a friends house that I know is empty 3/4 of the year and my name is a nick name that I have always used so i always remember, My date of birth is correct as is my mobile phone no - my punting phone.

You input all these details on the touch screen computer - These details are stored and at the end of your visit you get a card with all your details scanned onto like a credit card.

After you complete all the info you get a printed label from the reception girl/guy - You then walk into a private room on your own - There are 5-6 rooms and pee into the tube - you then put this in a blue tube close it and it goes into a high speed air chute to the lab room upstairs.

The only person you could speak too is the reception person to get a label for the tube.  If you need a HIV test or want to speak to a doctor or nurse downstairs then you enter this onto the computer and wait your turn downstairs - You answer a few questions and then do a blood test.

I have been there a number of times and the quickest in and out session was approx 10 mins and the longest was just over an hour when I did a full screen and a blood test.

I always attend in the morning approx 9-10am week days my usual is Friday mornings but do not go after 4pm or Saturdays as you could wait up to 2 hours for a room to be free.

See the web sites and also watch the video's - All the info is here.

You really do not need to worry - I have been regularly attending for the last 6-9 months and I have never had any letters sent to my friends house or any correspondence except the usual text from the client to confirm all the results - usually between 4-6 hours on the SAME day.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE not to be tested on a regular basis - Your personal information will not be compromised and you do not need to worry about any potential comeback.

Look at the web sites and watch the video's - It really is that simple!!!!

LL

Say I go when it opens at 8am (before  my work) on Mondays do you think I can leave by 9am for both urine and blood tests? Or urine only?
If you asked me a month ago I would have said yes.
But I don't know how much of an impact that clapgate at UKPunting and subsequent recommendation of one specific clinic has had on said clinic's patient numbers.  The advice on their website is to leave 2 hours free.  I'm normally done within 30 minutes or so.

Offline claretandblue

as I mentioned on page 2 I was in and out in 45 and had urine,blood and hep b,I arrived around 8.40 am

Offline The Beano

I go to my local nhs clinic and it's pretty well organised there. I always make an appointment so I'm not hanging around in the waiting area. Got a file set up with false name, post code and dob, only the punting phone number is real. Usually takes about 20 mins for urine and throat swab samples, maybe 30 mins if taking blood as well. Never had to wait more than five working days for results by text. Quite efficient really.

Personally I believe that the girls are better organised than the average punter when it comes to getting checked out, and I would ask anyone that indulges to get tested routinely to help protect themselves, the girls, other punters and me.

TB

Quesadilla

I go to my local nhs clinic and it's pretty well organised there. I always make an appointment so I'm not hanging around in the waiting area. Got a file set up with false name, post code and dob, only the punting phone number is real. Usually takes about 20 mins for urine and throat swab samples, maybe 30 mins if taking blood as well. Never had to wait more than five working days for results by text. Quite efficient really.

Personally I believe that the girls are better organised than the average punter when it comes to getting checked out, and I would ask anyone that indulges to get tested routinely to help protect themselves, the girls, other punters and me.

TB

My local NHS clinic is pretty good and generally 5 days is quick enough for results - but occasionally I've used Dean St when I want to know immediately and there's no comparison in the speed and efficiency - quite an impressive setup they have there. If not for the 45 min return trip on the train/tube I'd use it all the time.

johnnyboy61

I'm sorry, but this is a totally false assumption. There are well reviewed girls on here who wouldn't know where their nearest Sexual Health Clinic was. We are all responsible for our own safety and the services that we chose to partake in must be judged on a risk versus reward basis. Many WGs are very safety conscious and get themselves tested regularly, but I'm afraid others aren't.

For myself I have only started visiting since these scare threads on UKP. Results from the clinic I went to were quite slow to come through though; I received a text some 10 days after my visit. If I'd had symptoms or direct contact with someone with a confirmed case of an STI I wouldn't have been very pleased to wait so long knowing that the Dean St Clinic can turn them around so quickly.

Offline smiths

TB

I personally don't think WGs are better organised than the average punter on testing, I think most WGs and punters don't get tested on a regular basis, only if and when they think they may have something. As its not provable anyway I do what is certain to me, get myself tested on a regular basis.

Offline smiths

I have tested negative fortunately but as ever wont be getting complacent.

Offline anyfucker

Was there last week, all clear, went a little early following Martymcgate  :)
Had a long discussion about throat swabs and they stated no need unless been sucking dick, almost unheard of to get oral gonorrhea from giving RO
Also asked about how come they could turn round results so quickly, urine test in-house, blood test lab is contracted to provide results in a few hours and they collect by courier several times a day.
IMHO all punters should be regularly tested and as smiths says avoid complacency.

marty_mcfly

Was there last week, all clear, went a little early following Martymcgate  :)
Had a long discussion about throat swabs and they stated no need unless been sucking dick, almost unheard of to get oral gonorrhea from giving RO
Also asked about how come they could turn round results so quickly, urine test in-house, blood test lab is contracted to provide results in a few hours and they collect by courier several times a day.
IMHO all punters should be regularly tested and as smiths says avoid complacency.

They told me the same about throat swabs, but I insisted that I get one done just for further reassurance, and they provided me with the swab stick inside the canister. I nearly vomited by rubbing the stick on each side in and around my tonsils. The point is that if you ask for a throat swab test, then they will comply with your request.

Offline anyfucker

They told me the same about throat swabs, but I insisted that I get one done just for further reassurance, and they provided me with the swab stick inside the canister. I nearly vomited by rubbing the stick on each side in and around my tonsils. The point is that if you ask for a throat swab test, then they will comply with your request.
Marty, Marty, you can fess'up here we are not going to criticise you for sucking dick  :lol:
For the avoidance of doubt just in case you're feeling a bit fragile, that was a joke.

royalzop

Lads, did any of you hear something from the nurses in regards to how much time you ought to keep in between your last sexual encounter and your test? I know from my local clinic they tell me 1 month (particularly for blood-testable infections e.g. HIV). Is it the same @ 56 Dean Street?

Also, thanks for the guy who posted how we could donate to this centre. It sounds like such an excellent place and I'll happily make donations for them in the future and encourage others to do the same, especially since the government have contracting health budgets across the board. You don't wana see such great place privatised or half assed in the future..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The only STI I have caught in the last 10 years was Oral Gonarrhea 3 years ago.

I have definitely never sucked dick, but I have always enjoyed RO, so I always have a throat swab for it now. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Lads, did any of you hear something from the nurses in regards to how much time you ought to keep in between your last sexual encounter and your test? I know from my local clinic they tell me 1 month (particularly for blood-testable infections e.g. HIV). Is it the same @ 56 Dean Street?

Also, thanks for the guy who posted how we could donate to this centre. It sounds like such an excellent place and I'll happily make donations for them in the future and encourage others to do the same, especially since the government have contracting health budgets across the board. You don't wana see such great place privatised or half assed in the future.

The DSE website suggests 2 weeks to be sure.

Offline claretandblue

Offline Toblerone

Just wanted to add a few comments. DSE is excellent for regular check ups without symptoms being present, if however you have any discomfort or discharge etc you should go for a full screening at 56 Dean St or any other gum clinic. I fooled myself into getting numerous tests at Dean St Express but they only check for the common std's. I'm now waiting for results from the discharge sample I provided on Friday. I should have booked in for a full check up weeks ago but hid behind my apparent negative results. If something doesn't feel right get it checked out and book an appointment at the gum clinic, if however you have no symptoms and want a regular mot then Dean Street Express is the place to go.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:14:34 pm by Toblerone »

royalzop

The DSE website suggests 2 weeks to be sure.

Silly me, I should have checked the website. It says different things in different places tbh, one of which is 4 weeks so I'll go with that. They do not seem to test for Herpes or am I mistaken?

Offline Bigus Dickus

I have definitely never sucked dick, but I have always enjoyed RO, so I always have a throat swab for it now.

Did s(he) have an extra large clit?  :D

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Did s(he) have an extra large clit?  :D

Bigus Clitus was her name I think  :D

Offline CardiffCentral

So in theory, you could book a girl for a day and then take her in the morning to this clinic to both get tested (the full works including HIV).  Spend the rest of the morning/afternoon wondering around the city and passing the time before getting the results.  When you're both in the clear you can take her back to your hotel and bareback her all night.

Although it seems fool proof, it still doesn't sit well with me. 

Hmmmm....but if you did that with...say....three women...or four...!  Four wet pussies...no condom...skin on skin...Ooooo taboo!!  :cool:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Quesadilla

So in theory, you could book a girl for a day and then take her in the morning to this clinic to both get tested (the full works including HIV).  Spend the rest of the morning/afternoon wondering around the city and passing the time before getting the results.  When you're both in the clear you can take her back to your hotel and bareback her all night.

Although it seems fool proof, it still doesn't sit well with me. 

Hmmmm....but if you did that with...say....three women...or four...!  Four wet pussies...no condom...skin on skin...Ooooo taboo!!  :cool:

Don't kid yourself - that is really no safer - many of the diseases DSE test for have an incubation period which means they may be present but not show up in tests - these vary from 2 weeks up to 6 months for HIV.  Even a WG who is tested weekly could come straight from DSE, be infected with HIV by the next punter they see, and start infecting their subsequent clients. So even if you saw them the next day and took them back to DSE and they show all clear there is a chance - however slim - that they could infect you with HIV.

Of course it's all about relative risk - and the above is extremely unlikely unless there are open wounds etc - but don't kid yourself there is a foolproof way to avoid STI's especially when you bareback. 

It's been said before but there's a lot to be said for repetition - the only foolproof method for avoiding STI's is to not have sex.

LL

the only foolproof method for avoiding STI's is to not have sex.
There is actually another foolproof method. One which most people follow, the world over. Normal people (those without sex addiction or an uncontrollable and reckless urge to cheat, like me) have sex with just one partner whom they trust and have an exclusive and loving relationship with ;)

Offline claretandblue

There is actually another foolproof method. One which most people follow, the world over. Normal people (those without sex addiction or an uncontrollable and reckless urge to cheat, like me) have sex with just one partner whom they trust and have an exclusive and loving relationship with ;)
define "most" people mate,ok people who punt regularly like we do are in the minority but I barely know a soul who hasn't cheated on their partner at some point

LL

define "most" people mate,ok people who punt regularly like we do are in the minority but I barely know a soul who hasn't cheated on their partner at some point
You missed my winking emoticon implying that my post was tongue-in-cheek. Nobody knows what percentage of people cheat/don't cheat. Not you, not I. The rest of my comment stands. In an exclusive relationship you're extremely unlikely to catch anything so abstaining from sex altogether is not the only way to avoid STIs.

Offline claretandblue

You missed my winking emoticon implying that my post was tongue-in-cheek. Nobody knows what percentage of people cheat/don't cheat. Not you, not I. The rest of my comment stands. In an exclusive relationship you're extremely unlikely to catch anything so abstaining from sex altogether is not the only way to avoid STIs.
Ah yes I did,I am sure there are stats which show most cheat,agree about the sti comment of course but life is for living so I won't stop punting! :hi:

d00fer

Been away so missed all the STI brouhaha, but wanted to give another big positive to DSE and 56 Dean St, two great professional establishments. I've never been out of the door in more than 30 minutes.

I'm also flabbergasted at the general ignorance about STI's that has been going on recently. Hopefully all these threads have managed to educate some

Offline smiths

I am far from convinced most people follow that the world over, not provable of course but my view is some people do but more cheat than don't at some stage.

marty_mcfly

Marty, Marty, you can fess'up here we are not going to criticise you for sucking dick :lol:
For the avoidance of doubt just in case you're feeling a bit fragile, that was a joke.

To be honest, I wish I was sucking dick all day long, preferably deep throat. Just see how much money top deep throaters are making these days!

password02

Been away so missed all the STI brouhaha, but wanted to give another big positive to DSE and 56 Dean St, two great professional establishments. I've never been out of the door in more than 30 minutes.

I'm also flabbergasted at the general ignorance about STI's that has been going on recently. Hopefully all these threads have managed to educate some

Nice to see you back Mr Doofer - any reviews to post while your been away.??

d00fer

Nice to see you back Mr Doofer - any reviews to post while your been away.??

Always with the reviews.  :P

Thanks though, been a bit busy with other pursuits for a change, only had a few punts in the last few months and all bar the gangbang that Hendrix did the review for, all are a bit of a dim and distant memory.

password02

Always with the reviews.  :P

Thanks though, been a bit busy with other pursuits for a change, only had a few punts in the last few months and all bar the gangbang that Hendrix did the review for, all are a bit of a dim and distant memory.

Ok Not a problem - I can understand that the £ is a little tight at the moment and your saving up for a new IKEA bed and sofa. Perhaps do a new review on how easy it is with the IKEA set up and if you got all the screws right when fixing. Perhaps do in Off Topic as this is a punters forum.   :D :cool:

d00fer

Ok Not a problem - I can understand that the £ is a little tight at the moment and your saving up for a new IKEA bed and sofa. Perhaps do a new review on how easy it is with the IKEA set up and if you got all the screws right when fixing. Perhaps do in Off Topic as this is a punters forum.   :D :cool:

Ha, more likely that I'll post about Ikea and DIY in general in the cunts thread   :lol:

spkmstr48

My local clinic does throat swabs as a matter of course

password02

Ha, more likely that I'll post about Ikea and DIY in general in the cunts thread   :lol:

:thumbsup: - Nice to see you back Mr D - Await a few gang bang reviews from you soon - But post on the new thread as this is for DSE clinic

:drinks:

royalzop

Quick question for people who got the Hepatitis B vaccination from 56 Dean Street. What is the timeline like? I understand you have to get multiple shots with time in between?

password02

Quick question for people who got the Hepatitis B vaccination from 56 Dean Street. What is the timeline like? I understand you have to get multiple shots with time in between?

If I remember correctly it was 2x shots over a 2/3 week period and then a check up test 5/6 months later. 

royalzop

If I remember correctly it was 2x shots over a 2/3 week period and then a check up test 5/6 months later.

Thanks buddy. I thought it's much longer in between.

Offline anyfucker

pretty good memory PW, looking at my card, it says:

day 0
day 7
day 21
6 months
then after another 6-8 weeks a blood test to see that it has worked.

The jabs should not be at a shorter interval but may be longer.
just a note with the jabs you may have a bit of bruising (like any other jabs) so be aware of this also the little plaster stuck on - could give rise to questions !!