Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bexley Borough  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Riprock

Can anyone recommend any good punts in Bexley? Decent WG's a bit thin on the ground from my experience.

RR

Offline Riprock

No one punting in the Bexley area then?

Offline johnny.bravo

Im in bexley too and its slim pickings you have to travel over the river or atleast 30 mins drive.

Offline Riprock

Too right mate! A very poor punting scene down these ends.

I presume you normally go into town?

Im in bexley too and its slim pickings you have to travel over the river or atleast 30 mins drive.

Offline johnny.bravo

Yes usually central and east london area, sometimes north london (haringey). So you're going to have to branch out im afraid

Offline pewpewpew

I too wouldn't mind a few well priced hottest in the area. Someone put the word out

Type_O_Negative

I live in SE London and i'm thinking about TOFTTing her:

External Link/Members Only

I watch her profile and she displays her phone number during weekends only - so i have to wait for my weekend off, i have one in very late October. I do fancy an English girl from neighbourhood.

Offline Riprock

Let us know if you go and see her.

Offline Londonpunter30

There must be some brothel round there somewhere.  There's shit loads of profile that pop up in Bexley but all with fake pics.  Used to report them all to aw then got fuckec off that I was policing their site for them with no reward

Offline Riprock

There must be some brothel round there somewhere.  There's shit loads of profile that pop up in Bexley but all with fake pics.  Used to report them all to aw then got fuckec off that I was policing their site for them with no reward

Last one's i went to were in Barnhurst & Welling.

Type_O_Negative

So do you think these WGs are not genuine?

Offline Londonpunter30

So do you think these WGs are not genuine?

No i don't but this ones plus the other 8 or so that popped up over the weekend seem suspect to me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The others have already been removed.  Most of them are pics stolen from viva street and still have the v watermark.

Keep your eye on new profiles and you are bound to see a few more pop up later now the first batch are gone

Type_O_Negative

No i don't but this ones plus the other 8 or so that popped up over the weekend seem suspect to me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The others have already been removed.  Most of them are pics stolen from viva street and still have the v watermark.

Keep your eye on new profiles and you are bound to see a few more pop up later now the first batch are gone

They must be bloody Romanians, that one External Link/Members Only offers bareback  :bomb:

Offline Londonpunter30

Most of them tick every single item on the list.

Most pics are from viva street but they stand out like a sore thumb.  Usually very hot all with similar profile text.

I've reported well over 30 to aw then got fed up doing it every day.  With the same thing happening in the same location day after day aw should be on top of this.  I can't be arsed to do their job for them with no reward

Offline Londonpunter30

These are the profiles I was referring to as fake

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Page using External Link/Members Only

Only two today there is usually more

Offline dondraper

fairly local and tbh it's dry pickings in the area. tends to be few and far between, some british girls around but they cost an arm and a leg.

a bit more going on woolwich but quality is low - loads of romanian barebackers.

personally would save it, and look for girls a bit more further in town - better quality, more choice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:55:26 pm by dondraper »