Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Nymph Yoyo - London  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Oldblighter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in S W London

This (a half-hour appointment for £60) was a poor punt: pretty well everything about it was well below par.

* Yoyo is definitely not stunning, though she is reasonable looking: quite tall for a Chinese girl but older than advertised (no surprise there) and with slightly sagging boobs.
  * Her flat, far from being a "private luxury apartment" is a poky council flat
  * No sign of her "sweet nature" or of the "big smile"

None of which would have mattered much if the service had been good. It wasn't. I asked for a soft, erotic massage but it was cursory: it lasted no more than 5 minutes; she then put on the condom and proceeded to deliver an uncomfortable oral, treating my cock as if it were a Mars bar. I suggested she stop and deliver an oily HE, which she did but it was of the worst kind of rub'n'tug: I'd have been better doing it myself, and it would have been £60 cheaper. That took me to the ten minute point; she then delivered a slightly harder massage before indicating that I could leave. I did so, with considerable relief. Still no sign of the big smile.

As you'll guess, this is a clear avoid message, despite her positive feedback on AW (reminder to self: don't believe it next time!)

Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline peter purves

As you'll guess, this is a clear avoid message, despite her positive feedback on AW (reminder to self: don't believe it next time!)

Sorry to hear mate!

An experienced punter like yourself surely did not believe it...or did you??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

Any profile on AW for a chinese/korean/japanese girl is to be rested with suspicion, the profiles get handed on from girl to girl complete with feedback, so apart from most of the feedback almost certainly being fake you also have no idea whether it relates to the current holder of the profile, or some past incumbent. Add to that the general chinese business model defined as "just give me your money and fuck off" and its clear that CMS shops, bad as they can be, are usually as lot more reliable that chinese indies, if indeed they are indies.

of course they are some notable exceptions to the above

Offline Oldblighter

Sorry to hear mate!

Thanks!

An experienced punter like yourself surely did not believe it...or did you??

Usually, though you have to interpret it carefully, feedback on AW is useful. It just didn't work out in this case.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: