Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who RECEIVE water sports recomendations  (Read 1743 times)

newbie1

Hi guys,

Any recommendations for WG's who are happy to receive watersports?

Adult work search is unreliable as WG's who are only happy to give watersports seem to inaccurately tick the happy to receive box also.

looking for helpful recommendations from fellow punters.

appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea.

Cheers  :drinks:

newbie1

Surprised no replies. Feel free to PM?
Thanks

newbie1

Any update on this guys? cheers

Online pumps

I read on loads of profiles during my searches girls that say they're happy to take it below the neck, I'm surprised you cant fish them out? how about a Reverse booking?

Or are you looking for one that'll take it in the mouth and swallow? I believe claretandblue reviewed one like that recently

Offline Bigboy247

Lucia from top secret / hot collection received WS in her mouth. But not sure if she still does this.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

justbeingcurioussa

Hi guys,

Any recommendations for WG's who are happy to receive watersports?

Adult work search is unreliable as WG's who are only happy to give watersports seem to inaccurately tick the happy to receive box also.

looking for helpful recommendations from fellow punters.

appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea.

Cheers  :drinks:

Try Little Miss Orla : External Link/Members Only

Online boardyhell

meg at maxes used to,can't vouch for now

ascuzme

She doesn't drink or swallow. Happy to take on face and in mouth. Facially though 5/10 and age early 40s i believe. Average figure

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

She used to be happy to swallow and drink. Haven't seen here in a while though. Facially 7ish/10. Was a bit voluptuous when i last met

External Link/Members Only

ascuzme

And as mentioned above miss orla whose profile seems to have disappeared. Said she was happy to drink bit i didnt try ws on her. Facially i would say she was 4/10 and a bit skinny
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:00:20 pm by ascuzme »

Offline Video586

If you can afford her then look no further than Lucy.

I had the most memorable watersports encounter of my life with her. She glugs down piss like you wouldn't believe. I wrote a review on adult work, as have many others.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only