Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lennox - Bristol  (Read 661 times)

7 review(s) for Miss_Lennox (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Olivia_Lennox_x (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sigmund

External Link/Members Only

When I saw her it was under a different profile but this is the current one. I'd encountered her on UKE and she was good mates with Dagmara, I hoped that Miss Lennox shared the same approach to her clients as Dagmara, alas that was not the case.

The photos are all from a good angle and in the flesh she is certainly the size 14 she states. Her stated age at 28 is also IMO absolutely accurate.

I found her to be a chatty and pleasant girl, facially attractive and has the ability to deliver good service, but......

She seemed disinterested in the sex, it was clear that she was disappointed that I didn't cum quickly. I saw her late last summer, it was a hot day so I showered on arrival, we had some good sex and then she asked me to cum for as my big dick had broken her. I jizzed over her tits we had a brief chat, I showered again and the left. I'd paid for an hour and was out within 45 minutes including 2 showers.

I'm sure she's used to clients who pop quickly and aren't much work, the irony is what she did she did well but when I didn't cum fast she appeared disinterested in making it a memorable experience (in a good way).

In summary, I liked the girl, she is pleasant and has decent skills but she failed to deliver. I wouldn't return. FWIW I'm marginally above average in size so the idea that I could have been too much for her is laughable.

Offline rudolph hucker

Is this the slag that publicly stated more or less, she is a stroppy bitch who couldn’t care less about the punter?

vw

Is this the slag that publicly stated more or less, she is a stroppy bitch who couldn’t care less about the punter?

Her posts on UKE are enlightening read from here

External Link/Members Only