Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry brothel owner told to 'find another profession' after avoiding jail  (Read 1394 times)

Captain Caveman

Despite "a large number of men arriving and leaving" she only made "£160 to £200 a night".

That's believable  :wacko:

Maybe her new profession will be accountancy

virgil

I've known more than one very attractive woman who have said they are really depressed about how few punts they have some days - like sometimes a whole day without anyone for an indie and just 2 or 3 in what can some days be a busy city parlour.

I would have thought both of them were the sort to be much much busier than that so £200 a night sounds very high for one of the woman in an unimpressive house unless she was the one getting the cut from the others,

Offline saf1976

I've had a chat with a much discussed CZ lady back in the day and she mentioned on a tour she'd hope to take home £1500 from a 10 day trip after flights and costs. She was 'sweet' but only charged £70 an hour.

I'd imagine it's also 'like buses', they could have nobody for most the day and then get two at once.

With regards to the paper above, has she really been found guilty of running a brothel? Surely they would get her on tax dodging?

Offline berksboy

Thats so crap its not funny , any good hooker can do 2G per week easy and some a hell of a lot more if they put the hrs in.

Offline berksboy

ps  above is not at saf1976 post !

Offline curry

"There were also 18 mobile phones and a notepad with columns of names, times and prices in it."

I strongly suspect that this woman was the madam of the group and that she was talking calls for other places as well. Hence why they found no sergi on the premises.

I agree with the fellow posters above a few Indies have told me that they can go two days without a single client.

ziubziauk

I laughed when i read about the 'baby wipes' an obvious sign of brothel keeping. God hope they don't come round my house. :p