Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oasis Digbeth  (Read 7446 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi ALL,

Anyone have any experience of this place?
What's the procedure?
Can anyone let us know any info?
Do you pay on entry then go to a room with one of the girls?
Can you pre-book a girl?
Can you just turn up and wait?
Prices?

Any info. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

S
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline JoeyT

Where is Oasis? I'm interested since after you mentioned the italian lady  :P

Offline bestpunt

On liverpool st. You csn easily missthe place, its a red gated building. Cherry delainey formerly of bluebird tv works there..check her out on google she's a right slut
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

virgil

It's at the far end of the corporation bus depot, a house set back with a loose-stone car park.

Whenever I've been there (once every 2 or 3 years), the furnishing in the room has been ancient and unuseable.

Can't recall payment process but pretty straightforward therefore, i guess.

Offline PUUNTER28

ive been once , entry through a security gate/intercom ,

no bed in the room , but had a high massage table , a curved chair to lie on and a cubile shower ,
lady i saw was late 30s/early 40s , slim , quite busty , and talks filth :D

virgil

Apparently the unuseable s-shaped wicker thing that tips up if you breathe in harmony has been replaced with a sturdy s-shaped thing.

Offline JoeyT

Does anyone still visit this place? I haven't spotted it :(
But also sounds a bit dodgy?

Offline Stapler

I ONLY went there to see Chanel an English/Italian girl who told me she was going to work there. She gave me a massage with hand and breast relief which ended with me cumming on her 38E's!

She was great but I will repeat, the place is a dump and I would not visit there again!

I am waiting for Chanel to start up again somewhere else!

...S...

My advice is to forget Oasis.

If you REALLY  want to go its near Digbeth at 104 Liverpool Street

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Min_g79

im planning to chekc it out today..will see if its any good.

Offline suttonporksword

havent been there for about 5 years! was generally populated with the more mature lady, and if i recall the rooms have message benches rather than beds. given the amount of time since i have visited i am probably not best placed to recommend or not, but i always had enjoyable times there

Offline Starpoweruk

Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline suttonporksword

Havent been in years, if i remember right No58 on Hampton St moved there and as said previously mainly mature ladies with limited services on offer. Not a big fan of the massage table. Visited a lovely brunette there about 5 years ago but she left shortly after, hope not on my account, not been back since

Zook Mihof

Very similar to Sutton above, used to go here quite regularly when I worked in town about 8 years ago... used to have a few diamonds in there, in particular a northern lass called Lucy who was normally my payday punt after a few beers... she was always wild in the room plenty of DFK and OWO.... there was a little blond firecracker there and I can't remember her name, really petite, tanned and amazing body... fantastic shag on the 'S' sofa thing but unfortunately she moved on.  :(

As far as I'm aware Sue who used to work there is the receptionist now and I saw Cherry Delainey there last year... dirty girl, great service but a tad chunkier than the pics would have you believe!

There's better to be had on the indy scene, but I've always got it in the back of the mind for short notice occasions.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:28:39 am by Zook Mihof »

jamesvandick

Used to go there about 3 years ago, when this gorgeous Moroccan lady used to work there (Aisha). Does anyone heard about this bird? No idea where she disappear,  so im trying to locate her... :dash: