Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucybeth new in Stoke?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed this new ad on AW. Only joined 13/01/17. Very full profile content, verified but only profile pics (yet). She does look quite a decent figured MILF and if you like that sort of thing a decent punt by her ad. I did wonder if it were too good to be true and or a scam but she already has one rating by "moorlander". He has 39 ratings on his list and most of them that are still "trading" are known WG's. Might be worth looking into? Might have a look myself if I can find and excuse to get down to Stoke.

Offline benwh

I've messaged her tonight, comms have been good so far, looking to make a booking for next week, I'll keep you updated,

Thanks, good luck. Look forward to your review :-)

Offline moorlander

Hello, she's no scam, 40 something MILF, tall long legs, big boobs, big belly but slim if you know what i mean. loves giving oral and facials. cheap at 80 per hour . worth the money but a
bit to full on for me.

Hello, she's no scam, 40 something MILF, tall long legs, big boobs, big belly but slim if you know what i mean. loves giving oral and facials. cheap at 80 per hour . worth the money but a
bit to full on for me.
Thank you for confirming that you left the feedback. I wasn't suggesting it was a scam but there is not a lot of detail yet. How about a review of your meeting please?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 05:59:13 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline moorlander

not so good at writing reviews,good comms modern house in the north of stoke, bit untidy. was offered a drink and shower. talking to beth i think she has had other profiles, she is no novice. taken to the bedroom, very good owo, reverse oral, sex with her on top,, fininshed with a facial, like i said before, abit to full on for me but if you like more of a pse with an older lady then it could be for you.

Offline tesla

Moorlander, might I suggest that the post you made re saucybeth is almost a review and with a little work could be posted in the review section.

You will also benefit on here by leaving reviews as you will find people are more willing to help and answer questions for people that put something into the site.

I have seen a few of the ladies you have seen around stoke and would trust your reviews as we have had similar opinions in the past

Offline baranabus96

To be fair he included more detail than you get in some reviews.

Offline moorlander

Thanks for the feedback gents, don't mind answering any questions, just not good t story telling!!! plus everyone's opinion of girls are different. i have see some girls with great feedback but after the meet i think how have you got that.

Offline tesla

Thanks for the feedback gents, don't mind answering any questions, just not good t story telling!!! plus everyone's opinion of girls are different. i have see some girls with great feedback but after the meet i think how have you got that.

you don't have to tell stories, just report the facts please.
and your last sentence is the very reason a review would be helpful, AW feedback is  very limited as most wont leave a poor review in fear of getting a neg back form the WG.

Offline moorlander

i don't think its fear of getting a negative  review, well not in my case, its just every meet and every lady is different and some you click with and some you don't. In all my meets i have tried to get the best out of them and at the end you think, do i want to see this lady again or not. also there are quite a few on my feedback who i have seen quite a few times but left no more feedback

Offline benwh

What was the general area in stoke was she in moorlander? Just trying to get a feel for the booking, did the area seem safe?

Offline moorlander

She,s in Tunstall Ben, near the High street, modern houses at the end of some terraced streets, i went there Saturday lunch-time,  no probs, felt safe.

Offline benwh

Thanks Moorlander, I've made a booking for Friday so I'll be back with some feedback :)

Offline benwh

She's well worth the money, very attractive, tall leggy blonde, great tits, sweet tasting pussy and very good at what she does. I'll post a review but thought I should add some short feedback here aswell.

graphmike

Met today.  Welcoming horny milf.  Highly recommend

Offline tesla

Met today.  Welcoming horny milf.  Highly recommend

I look forward to your review