Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork 18 YOs?  (Read 3764 times)

Offline MattSwift

Anyone know anything about this girl Brooke External Link/Members Only
or Megan External Link/Members Only

Checked out Brooke's private gallery just for the face shots and seems okay, would love any more info on either though!

Offline Jamiee92

If the girl in the private gallery are of Brooke herself, then I know the girl personally. She is very petite and I would say the age is genuine.

Offline Bengeo13

Well spotted MattSwift - very tempting

Offline FLYING BLUE

No feedback on either and the photographs don't give you much to go on......

Why did you single these 2 girls out?  - Just curious

Offline mcb

That Megan looks absolutely fit! Need to have a look at her private gallery when I’m not on mobile.

Toshiba

Anyone know anything about this girl Brooke External Link/Members Only
or Megan External Link/Members Only

Checked out Brooke's private gallery just for the face shots and seems okay, would love any more info on either though!

You touting?

Offline dirkdigler

Phoned Brooke to book appointment but she never answers phone , tried a few times, scam possibly?

Offline Shyandrew2001

Saw Brooke about 2 weeks ago, shes very pretty. Booking was ok, nothing special, would be worth a shot but id suggest 30 mins max. Seemed very nervous during the actual sex, worried about the condom coming off, a bit off putting. She also has a half sister who is better looking but you dont get to fuck her.

Online maxxblue

You touting?

I thought that as well.

Just joined.

One post.

I think so!

Offline FLYING BLUE

No response from mr/miss swift.
Conclusion drawn!

Offline Jamiee92

Saw Brooke about 2 weeks ago, shes very pretty. Booking was ok, nothing special, would be worth a shot but id suggest 30 mins max. Seemed very nervous during the actual sex, worried about the condom coming off, a bit off putting. She also has a half sister who is better looking but you dont get to fuck her.

What's the half sister look like?

Offline Jamiee92

Also one more quick question...does she have a tattoo on a hip that says something like "tomorrow is never promised"

Vwepunter

Replies are never promised never mind tomorrow, sent her messages she never replies.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I think we can safely assume that the OP has something to do with touting - there has been no response from him / her since the initial post :dash:

Vwepunter

Sadly it looks that way, Brooke looked worth seeing but without more feedback it's too long a journey for me.

Offline MattSwift

Excuse me, complete newbie. What is touting, assuming some kind of advertisement?
If so mate, not at all.

Toshiba

Excuse me, complete newbie. What is touting, assuming some kind of advertisement?
If so mate, not at all.

Self promoting a WG on the site for her benefit

In a sly way to get her bookings

fundude09

So has anyone seen Megan? She looks fine!!

Online maxxblue

So has anyone seen Megan? She looks fine!!

I tried to contact her, but she hasn't replied. According to AW she has not logged onto her account, so I am wondering if she is scamming?

Offline MattSwift

the phone number went straight to answer phone twice also

Offline Jamiee92

I tried to contact her, but she hasn't replied. According to AW she has not logged onto her account, so I am wondering if she is scamming?

Think she's just all loved up with her bf