Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Me Pick My Next Punt.  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

Alright fellas, so the stars have aligned and I have found myself in the delightful position of gearing up to purchase my birthday present. I have been window shopping on AW for the past week or so and I have read some reviews on here. I have made a short list of 3 lucky ladies to be my birthday surprise.

External Link/Members Only - Northern Kara

External Link/Members Only - Frankie May

External Link/Members Only - Naughty Pandora

The main aim of this punt is to get an absolute stunner. I want a drop dead gorgeous girl that will make my jaw drop when she opens the door. Services will be OWO as a staple, probably to completion. Frankie and Pandora offer CIM which would be ideal but with Kara I'd settle for a lubed up handjob or maybe reverse cowgirl (so I can check out that fantastic arse you guys keep raving about). Not at all fussed about sex TBH since I mainly visit prossies to give me what my GF won't, a blowjob! I'll be booking for 15 or 30 mins.

So help me please guys, which of these lovely ladies will give me a birthday to remember. It will be booked for around the middle of next week and I'll be sure to leave a review in the forum!

P.S I wanted to make a poll but couldn't figure out how?

:drinks:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 12:43:30 am by Eager Thighs »

Offline Shutty238

Why just have one?  For £100 you can get a 30 min duo appointment with any combination of the two!?  Go on, it's not your birthday everyday is it...

Offline MasterChief

Fuck me you have excellent taste, in order of preference (today only it will be different tomorrow)
1. Pandora
2. Kara
3. Frankie

Gaz Up North

First of all, I have  NOT seen any of the above ladies but if your asking which would I choose I think I would try Pandora.

Hope that helps mate.

I have a few days off work week after next and I'm trying to decide who I'll see for my next little foray (or two)

Yohan Kebab

Ive seen pandora and Kara so I'd go for both!

Offline Eager Thighs

Why just have one?  For £100 you can get a 30 min duo appointment with any combination of the two!?  Go on, it's not your birthday everyday is it...

To be honest I'm not sure a duo is my thing. I haven't tried it and chances are I will, eventually. Just think I'd prefer the undivided attention of 1 girl rather than 2. Having said that, I could be majorly wrong and I'm sure I'll find out in time.

Fuck me you have excellent taste, in order of preference (today only it will be different tomorrow)
1. Pandora
2. Kara
3. Frankie

First of all, I have  NOT seen any of the above ladies but if your asking which would I choose I think I would try Pandora.

Hope that helps mate.

I have a few days off work week after next and I'm trying to decide who I'll see for my next little foray (or two)

Thanks for the opinions gentlemen but I am now booked in to see the famous Northern Kara next Wednesday afternoon. I will however be booking with Pandora and Frankie next month since they look and sound incredible. Keep an eye out for my review of Kara next Wednesday! I can't wait  :yahoo:

Cheers,
 :drinks:

Offline captainsc

Pandora for me. Never seen any if the three but her pics are hot.

Offline Eager Thighs

Unfortunately Kara has had to cancel my booking as she has had a family emergency over the weekend so will not be working next week. She has given me good notice though so I appreciate that, I think I'm going to book with Frankie instead since she's in an area which my old friend lives so will get my rocks off then call in for a cuppa.  :thumbsup: