Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another potential health hazard sexy lexy (Alexis)  (Read 3759 times)

Offline nufc40

External Link/Members Only

Spoke to her, got mobile number, communications were great, agreed a fee then messaged back to say she had to add another £20 on the fee because of bareback that she offered,
Told her I wouldn't do bareback and wasn't interested, Messaged back to say we could skip that, but she would do anything else I wanted....sounded desperate to me, at this point, communications were blocked,
Just a heads up

Offline Kev3773

Not sure why you contacted her in the first place  :unknown: bareback and unprotected on her profile, can't miss it.  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Not sure why you contacted her in the first place  :unknown: bareback and unprotected on her profile, can't miss it.  :scare:

Give the lad a chance, Alf.    Poor lads "Blind Dog" was at the vets..................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What is it with people giving these skanks, who openly advertise bareback, free advertising.

Fair enough if it isn't advertised then a warning is useful, but it's there fore all to see. The first thing anyone should do is scroll down the full likes list to see what's there.

Offline nufc40

use my galaxy s7 to view site sometimes, and usually don't take the time to press all the different tabs etc....apart from the usual ones, rates and contacts, that's why, if I was at pc...then I would have seen this

Offline waynekerr600

Give the lad a chance, Alf.    Poor lads "Blind Dog" was at the vets..................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Apparently it went into the butcher's next door as it couldn't read the sign.

Offline johnny34

use my galaxy s7 to view site sometimes, and usually don't take the time to press all the different tabs etc....apart from the usual ones, rates and contacts, that's why, if I was at pc...then I would have seen this

You can see it on your phone, 1st page. Not hard to spot.

Offline Kev3773

The usual ones ? So you go off a couple of pictures with no idea of what services are provided.  :wacko:

Offline waynekerr600

use my galaxy s7

Why does that come across as being a little flash to me?

I use a 'phone' and as has already been said it's easy to spot in the likes list since bareback begins with the second letter of the alphabet.

Offline Sar-Major

I use a 'phone' and as has already been said it's easy to spot in the likes list since bareback begins with the second letter of the alphabet.

Glad it wasn't an "Eye Phone"....................  :rolleyes:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Glad it wasn't an "Eye Phone"....................  :rolleyes:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Or the Geordie version a 'why aye' phone.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

If we're bragging about phones I'm going to mention my Nokia 3510.   :sarcastic:

Offline nufc40

erm…………….that's kinda the point NO"" bragging at all, anyone with common sense would realise the phone is 4-5 years old, and the operating system is not the greatest,
no mention of BB on her profile for me, hence why I warned, anyhow yous all just sit around playing with each others cocks, I was just warning you

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
erm…………….that's kinda the point NO"" bragging at all, anyone with common sense would realise the phone is 4-5 years old, and the operating system is not the greatest,
no mention of BB on her profile for me, hence why I warned, anyhow yous all just sit around playing with each others cocks, I was just warning you

Did you not notice the 'sarcastic' emoji, though I suppose you wouldn't if you didn't notice the bareback and unprotected sex on her profile.

Offline Kev3773

You're full of shit, BB there for ALL to see on profile. But then you have a history of checking them out  :dash:
You came across as a bit of a twat in your earlier posts, you're now coming across as a fully fledged one. :crazy:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 04:13:48 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline waynekerr600

Which version of Android?

Why does that affect your web browser?

Offline waynekerr600

anyone with common sense would realise the phone is 4-5 years old

Did a Google and S7 available in the UK from 21/2/16 clearly your 'common sense' is as well developed as your people skills.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Which version of Android?

Why does that affect your web browser?

Probably 'Paranoid Android'.   :D :D

Offline waynekerr600

He brings shame to the nufc name  :(

Offline Sar-Major

It's a bit like "Hemorrhoids" but I think you can get tablets for them DM...............................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

It's a bit like "Hemorrhoids" but I think you can get tablets for them DM...............................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although in common with nufc both are a pain in the arse.

Offline Sar-Major

James999

So you post this and then report others for responding and being abusive, did you also tell your mummy  :unknown:

As others have pointed out, the Fat Skank clearly has bareback listed on her profile you moron  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:03:55 pm by James999 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So you post this and then report others for responding and being abusive, did you also tell your mummy  :unknown:

As others have pointed out, the Fat Skank clearly has bareback listed on her profile you moron  :hi:

Snowflakes outside now snowflakes inside.   We get some delicate souls up here.  :sarcastic:

James999

Snowflakes outside now snowflakes inside.   We get some delicate souls up here. 

I assume his nic nufc40 relates to Norwich Union football club, and the 40 is his IQ  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

Is that not abuse  :sarcastic:
Took you 6 days to report me for abuse, were you waiting for your balls to drop ? You're still full of shit, your posting record proves so  :crazy: Report that  :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

I assume his nic nufc40 relates to Norwich Union football club, and the 40 is his IQ  :unknown:

Think it refers to Newcastle United Football Club.

James999

I thought they were  renamed sports direct  football club  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

No! no! we aren't having him associated the 'toon'.    :angry:   

Offline nigel4498

I thought they were  renamed sports direct  football club  :unknown:

Think that was just the stadium renamed , formerly St Jame's Park.

Offline Kev3773

SID James Park  :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

Sid James's park sadly  :(

Edit: sorry Alfie didn't see your reply at first.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:33:51 pm by waynekerr600 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

That was a ploy by the fat cockney bastard to try and get Wonga accepted as the main sponsors. He renamed the stadium 'Sports Direct Arena' then Wonga played the 'hero' and changed it back to St James' Park. 

Offline johnny34

Offline Sar-Major

Is that not abuse  :sarcastic:
Took you 6 days to report me for abuse, were you waiting for your balls to drop ? You're still full of shit, your posting record proves so  :crazy: Report that  :sarcastic:

Now Now Alf, No need for abuse, you might get reported for that................................  :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

SID James Park  :sarcastic:

Now DM would be well within his rights to report you for that one Alf....................  :rolleyes:

Offline Kev3773

Now DM would be well within his rights to report you for that one Alf....................  :rolleyes:

You're right Sar, I apologise. It was an awful insult to Sid James  :rolleyes:

Offline toon972

Definitely offside there Alfie.  :D

Offline johnny34

Offline Sar-Major

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHITTYBANTER

Fuck me, you're all so sensitive  :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Fuck me, you're all so sensitive  :dash:

You revive a 5 month old thread to come up with that  :dash: You're not sensitive you're thick :wacko:

WHITTYBANTER

You revive a 5 month old thread to come up with that  :dash: You're not sensitive you're thick :wacko:

Haha you're so easy to trigger

Offline Kev3773

Haha you're so easy to trigger

If that's your game you're in the wrong place and will be banned soon if you continue in the same vein  :dash:

WHITTYBANTER

If that's your game you're in the wrong place and will be banned soon if you continue in the same vein  :dash:

Shall we play a game of 'Can Alfie deal with not having the last word'?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

Shall we play a game of 'Can Alfie deal with not having the last word'?  :thumbsdown:

I lose  :rolleyes: or do I  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:03:04 pm by alfie2013 »

captainblack1776

Although in common with nufc both are a pain in the arse.
I always found they itched before they hurt - anusol suppositries - aaaagh - utter relief :)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I always found they itched before they hurt - anusol suppositries - aaaagh - utter relief :)

You've lost me.   :unknown: