Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICE_THAI, Grays - very pleasant GFE  (Read 620 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7248504) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Fast-shooter

This is my first review  :scare:

Who: External Link/Members Only
When: Early February 2024, afternoon
Duration: 1h
Price: £120

Contact
Via text with a very short notice. I messaged her and quickly arranged time. Due to traffic I was almost 30 min late but it wasn’t a problem. I guess she wasn’t busy. I usually keep texts brief and to the point. Address given immediately but not the flat number.

Venue
Slightly run down block of flats but not too bad. When I was leaving could see a sample of local life but wasn’t bad. I felt safe.
I made a mistake of announcing my arrival after I left the Uber. That resulted with a couple minutes waiting for the flat number and entry instructions.
Entry discrete and without obstacles such as buzzers or intercoms. Magic door opened immediately when I got close, no need to knock.
The flat is very small but clean and functional. Nothing bad but not amazing either.

Girl
It’s definitely the girl on the pictures. As expected, pictures are photoshopped but not badly. She welcomed me in one of those fishnet suits that I don’t like but for whatever reason are very popular. She struck me immediately as very friendly and positive. She was smiling and laughing and making the meet very friendly.
She is a nic girl, short, not too skinny. Nice size boobs, nice curves where needed. You can see a bit of cellulite but not badly.

Meet
Once in the room I handed over the papers and she put them away.
Before anything she announced shower and told me to undress and follow her. Small bathroom and one of those electric showers. A quick assisted wash with a lot of giggles but without any action. Fresh towel and off to the bedroom.

She started with kissing me all over before OWO. I’m not a BJ connoisseur but it was one of the best I had. A lot of attention to balls, great mouth action. She didn’t even touch my man with her hand, all with the mouth.

I then returned favour going all over her and down. Stayed there a bit until she came and told me to fuck her. Dom on and off we go. We stayed in mish until I popped the bag.

After she cleaned me she went to wash herself and returned suggesting massage. It started with typical pressing and I thought it will be crap as always but no. She quickly moved into proper back and shoulders massage that was very pleasant, not too deep and made me feel really relaxed. She then got one of those balms and rubbed on my shoulders and back with more massage. Then she sat at the end of the bed and told me to sit in front of her between her legs. She continued with very nice, half sensual half relaxing massage of shoulders, chest and neck. All the time we chatted via the translator (her English is very bad).

I have to say that normally massages are to just kill time and avoid second round but in this case it felt different. She really made me feel like her BF by being really friendly and caring. Really pleasant GFE.

Finally she offered another shower and I left.

Notes
  • She speaks limited English but it’s very keen on trying and using translator
  • Hygiene is important for her. She repeatedly mentioned it and talked about dirty guys. If you want good experience come fresh and smelling nicely. She will reward you for your efforts.

Rating: 8/10
Recommend: yes
Would come back: yes, and probably will

Offline dieseldriver

Seen her on doing an AW search of 5 miles within RM16. As well as some other Asian beauties in West Thurrock. Also look at Chafford 100. Some nice ones there too. Same AW search criteria as West Thurrock.