Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dove Wild - Hatfield  (Read 805 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422551) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

Saw a positive review of this girl by another user so knew it was not bait & switch and liked the pics so thought I would give it a go.

Location- flat Nr Hatfield station opp pub. She did that thing where instead of just telling me the address she made me stand outside pub before texting me address. This wasted a bit of time as she couldn’t see me at first and I had to walk about the pub area until she could see me

The girl- definitely the one in the profile. The one with the glasses is the most accurate as is the free video. Quite friendly though limited English. Tits are fantastic, nice and big and she lets you play with them. Body is nice, not slim bit not fat.

The service - the service was quite average. I only had ow, cowgirl and missionary. All of which was quite average and maybe a little rushed. Overall it was ok but I wouldn’t fork out £80 (30 mins) again. Maybe worth £60 for 15 mins though.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 01:42:20 pm by JohnHerts »

Offline tommyg39

Lovely big boobs, were they natural?

Offline GreyDave

:cool:  Saw her today reveiwing in next hr or so Great fuck 4 postions and HeavyHEAVY  Monster Tits..

She did the cum for me Babe  my reply I want to feel you cum 1st babe cum for me she laughed I ploughed on for 15 mins  :dance:
I was out after 25 of a 1/2 hour bookin in airbb close to Football Ground in Watford ;)