Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebek and Ariana of Luton.  (Read 1975 times)

1 review(s) for Ariana@hoot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for rebek@hoot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24262.0
this is a review from February.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Rebecca a few times in a newer flat and now she is back in the old one near the city centre and station and back with Ariana who was also known as Alexa. I shall call them R and A to save typing. Their profiles keep changing slightly. I called R about making a date at 9am. OK she said and explained about change of address and partner. As I had previously rogered A from behind, not doggy but while lying down lon top of her, and it had been exquisite, I readily agreed. I fancied the contrast between the large and small ladies together.

As it was an early start I texted the evening before to confirm and duly turned up quite punctually.

No reply to the doorbell. I called first one and then the other. Both had been asleep and were reluctant to be woken. R let me in and both claimed to have not noticed my texts. I handed over some cherries of which they consumed some there and then as a sort of breakfast. I handed over £120 for the two of them.

R and I soon snuggled up on what had obviously been the bed on which she slept. She is large, about a 16 or 18 with big bosoms and thighs, very voluptuous and cuddly in the sense that she does like to cuddle. She was warm from the bed still and we just lay and snogged and nuzzled gently.

A joined us still in night clothes. I raised her clothing and sucked her breasts. She is about a size 6 and has huge nipples on flat breasts and she pulled away, she did not like that. I asked her what she does like please? No reply. She refused to undress saying it was her period. I had been looking forward to some fun. My fantasy was to end by doing her from behind while fingering and snogging R and or vice versa or even first one and then the other although I can only come once.

I explained that I should love to have a go even during the period. That would have been a first, another taboo broken. She remained a nogo area.

I eased away to take stock. Mister happy was bouncing and ready to go. The pair of them snuggled up and started a snog. I simply moved in and mounted R from behind over her wide hips, almost got into the tradesman’s entrance which I did not intend and she does not like and then into the right place. Whoosh, I shot my load forcibly into her from the rear, while savouring the touch of her bum cheeks as I went in and out. The end. No foreplay. No sucking or 69. I went in like a randy teenager and did the deed. I left in a total of 20 minutes. Polite request for a partial refund from A was ignored.

So yes, there was a rapid happy ending but there had been no real beginning.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:39:37 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline finn5555

Good report HP sorry they didn't come up with the goods for you but that's the risk with Romanians  :dash:

Good report HP sorry they didn't come up with the goods for you but that's the risk with Romanians  :dash:

I do not like generalisations about the Romanians or any nationality.

Offline finn5555

I do not like generalisations about the Romanians or any nationality.

Fair comment but that's the risk I'm afraid, hence why I don't punt with them  :hi:

Fair comment but that's the risk I'm afraid, hence why I don't punt with them  :hi:

no more or less risk with any nationality. There are good and bad eggs all over AW from many nations and regions and all genders. I have had some great times with R before and may have again.

cockneybstrd

This was not the epic HP classic that I expected his 50th Review to be..

This was not the epic HP classic that I expected his 50th Review to be..
+1

pokenn

Thanks HP. Always useful reviews.

Rebek profile gone

I must emphasise that although it was a negative because the duo aspect did not happen Rebek made mister happy feel like a teenager and her succulent behind was the willing receptacle of a great climax despite the issues raised