Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria, Luton. Just crap, although think it was a B&S  (Read 532 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

So with an hour to kill, and having looked at a few options on vivastreet, and texted a couple,  Maria was the first to respond.

Comms were good, postcode given and 20 mins later at the location, house number returned at once to my 'I'm here'text.

Door opened and there stood Maria, although it was a little dark in the hall so wasn't 100% convinced. But her face looked average, poss slightly less than average, but to be honest at 40quid for a quick 15 mins, I thought why the feck not. Body wise was slender, and nice looking little tits.

So straight into the bedroom, my request for the use of the bathroom went unanswered. Then told to strip and get on the bed. Was given the option of OW or OWO, went for OW as well not taking any chances.

Then condom was being forced into my still completely floppy knob, and one of the toughest hand/blow jobs think I've  ever had.

Then her knickers off, she climbed on board and tried to well, do not much. Looking around the room, and generally giving them impression she'd rather be anywhere but here. So mini me, having made a small attempt at standing to attention went floppy again.

She just jumped off and said oh. And that was that. I pointed out I'd not come, or been then more than 5 mins, and just got a meh. So I left, was at back in the car within 10 minutes of leaving it. And 95% sure it was a B&S.

Oh hum better luck next time. Maybe @20jay and I need to keep a tracker of all the crap girls in Luton on vivastreet. Are there any good ones?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:54:39 pm by AlwaysLooking »

Offline DouglasReynholm

Most non-Vivastreet girls in Luton are crap. And most non-Luton girls on Vivastreet are crap. Vivastreet girls in Luton = two intersecting Venn areas of crap.  :sarcastic: Surprisingly, the ad is still there, despite being at least a day old.

You're not sure if it was bait & switch though? Keep their photo on your phone and look at it when you get there. If it's not them, point to the pic, tell em B & S don't pay and leave. If the other girl looks good it's tempting to stay. But don't. Then come here and tell us you walked.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Having just checked the link out now, a few days later. The girl in the photos is 100% not the girl I saw, and they're not the same photos as where on when I booked.

If I had a cheap smart phone I could put the photos on then I'd take that with me. Only smart phone I've got not a chance that a going anywhere near a WG house, took it once with me to do exactly what you suggest and showed the photo to her to say is that really you. She grabbed the phone off me and ran off to another room with it (followed quickly by me) in where there was a load of girl who all likes at it. Only then did the girl who's photo it was stand up and see me.

Offline 20jay

Oh hum better luck next time. Maybe @20jay and I need to keep a tracker of all the crap girls in Luton on vivastreet. Are there any good ones?

External Link/Members Only

Is is a lottery game if you do not go to ladies who have been in the square for months or years, which guarantees reasonably good quality. A majority of the Vivatstreet but also AW hookers are wandering whores, one can be lucky if they offer a decent service, but which is becoming increasingly rare. Prevent Romanian looking girls as hell, unfortunately the average does everything to kill your mood to kick you quick out if possible without any performance. B&S ? Run ...  ;)

Most non-Vivastreet girls in Luton are crap. And most non-Luton girls on Vivastreet are crap. Vivastreet girls in Luton = two intersecting Venn areas of crap.  :sarcastic: Surprisingly, the ad is still there, despite being at least a day old.

Okay my worst punt of the year was at Vivastreet and AW ..so imho the quality in general went to the dogs .