Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_James31 - 1 hour outcall dundee  (Read 1369 times)

Arablad

External Link/Members Only mia james

Comms - stumbled across profile and pm her asking for meet. Quick reply saying she was up for it so arranged through exchanged phone numbers for couple of days after

Location - could only do outcall so booked room in hotel North of law hill.

Cost - 150 per hour plus hotel room

Girl - stunning looking girl on her profile pics. Met her in reception and took her up to room. First impressions were good, she's tiny, about 5'1 slim build with nice curly brown hair halfway down her back.  Made her walk up stairs first so I could check out her ass. She was wearing jeggings so it was obvious she had a nice round (not fat) arse. Very young looking due her size. Confirmed her age as 21, not 19 as on profile.

The meet- she had already explained that I was her first ever punt and was nervous so I did my best to put her at ease. Got the money out of the way and straight into dfk. Stripped her naked very quickly to admire what i was spending my cash on. Very nice body and not dissapointed at all. Cracking pair of tits on her, not huge but big for her frame. Gave them some attention and layed her on the bed to taste her pussy which was shaved. Spent a considerable bit of time down there and she seems very sensitive down there. Some nice flappage which is how I like it.

Owo on myself now, very good technique for a young girl. Liked using her hands but I told her no hands as I didn't want to cum too quick. Anyway a cracking blow job went on for some time before I picked her up in front of me and rattled her hard. Few more positions offered and taken including doggy where she gladly took a good pounding. Finished off with her on top so I could suck on her lovely tits again before cumming in the bag. Chatted for a bit about how niave she was about punting then mia sucked me off again until time up.

All in a pretty damn good punt with a nice young girl.

Only downside was faint whiff of bo but the rest of her was fresh as fuck!

One worth trying to get booking for before she goes downhill!

Ming

You should always put the WG name in the headline, I have added it for you.

Ming  :hi:

DundeeLad85

This girl doesn’t seem to offer her services very easily..

Arablad

It was easy enough for me. She did say she just wanted to try it. I had my fun anyway!

DundeeLad85

Arablad

Offline hugh jarse

At £200 ish an hour that's a pretty expensive punt.

Drifter

She’s actually quite pretty I would be tempted, but there’s no prices etc on her profile? £200 for an hour would be beyond me unfortunately.

DundeeLad85

At £200 ish an hour that's a pretty expensive punt.

Wasn’t thinking about it like that, now I think she got lucky! I’ll be avoiding that, another waste of space in Dundee  :thumbsdown:

Arablad

Guys it was 150/hour. Extra for the hotel.no different from most outcall unless you bring the pro to your house!

Offline hugh jarse

Unless the hotel gave you a room it was still around £200.

Arablad

177. 27 for room. And I had that until 3pm the following day so got my money's worth 😉

Offline NigelF

I was back in Dundee briefly last month and saw this girl too. It was £150 for the hour and it was an outcall (obviously had to pay for the hotel as well but I needed to stay there anyway). Luckily my timings matched with hers but her comms were rather slow so I wouldn't be surprised if she was tricky to pin down.

Pics are definitely her (but a little flattering, perhaps due to the use of a "filter"). Overall the service was definitely good. The kissing was probably more FK than DFK but it was still good. OWO was good (not DT though) and she did initially want to use quite a lot of hand action but she happily stopped when I asked her to. Sex was enthusiastic.

I don't usually comment on my outcalls but since this review seemed to be getting some attention I thought I'd post.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:31:36 pm by NigelF »

DundeeLad85

Filters and clever angles, all a sign of bigger girls trying to hide their curves

Arablad

Maybe filters. She's defo not a bigger girl tho. Body as you see in pics. She's small framed with biggish tits