Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca- Ebony - Angel - London  (Read 973 times)

Loveanebony

New to the site, First review tried to follow other reviews i have read. will post other girls I have seen as well

External Link/Members Only

I personally like to see the new girls on the site, this one popped up a few days ago.

Fee: £100 for 1 hour
Services: OWO, Deepthroat, CIM, Swallow, Anal, facial

Looks: Pretty face, body matches profile pictures, nice arse, three tongue piercings, she has a large clit which I love but if that's not your thing probably best not to book her it's the biggest I've ever seen. Her clit is very responsive, natural breasts again very responsive likes them squeezed hard, Some stretch marks here and there, has quite a few tattoos and some piercings.

comms: called her around 5pm sounded alright on the phone, confirmed all the services I wanted she has never done anal before but explained she was open to try. Good comms text me when she was making her way, when she was 5 mins away and when she was outside. Was with me within an hour.

session: Arrived casually dressed as I asked, pretty face nice smile.
Sorted out the paper work, she popped off to the bathroom to get changed into some lingerie.
Out the bathroom straight to business, hard and ready as soon as as I saw her in the suspenders straight down to her knees my cock in her mouth.
Moved onto the bed turned while sucking my dick, fingering her pussy and ass
Deep blow Job taking me right in, nice and sloppy, those 3 piercings  :yahoo: I popped within a few minutes swallowed with a smile.

Tits are very responsive kept squeezing over my hands tighter very responsive to fingering, very wet.
Back up again, more OWO, eye contact, ball sucking. Condom on cow girl with me squeezing her tits and tapping her clit. Reverse cow girl and into doggy.

Tried anal succeeded to get in there with lots of lube luckily I am not very big, nice and tight, condom off finished with a facial.
Ran over the hour a bit she didn't seem to be checking the time, had a nice chat as she got dressed to leave.

pros good comms, good value for money with anal included, pretty face, sloppy Deepthroat, Swallow, great arse, took direction well.
cons Doesnt do fk, doesn't receive oral explained it's because her clit is over sensitive so it doesnt feel nice to her but who knows, Outcalls only at the moment, Anal beginner so I don't think she could take anyone who is large in her arse.

Great hour, I will definitely be seeing her again,

Offline last_days_of_logan

Nice one buddy

Is she a bubble butt contestant do you think?

Offline tom_tomuk

I was thinking of trying her and report back. But the no FK part is a blocker for me. Doesn't she kiss at all?

Loveanebony

Nice one buddy

Is she a bubble butt contestant do you think?

Yep I would say so

Loveanebony

I was thinking of trying her and report back. But the no FK part is a blocker for me. Doesn't she kiss at all?

I can confirm she does kiss just no tongue but £100ph with all the services I wanted wasn't worth passing up

Offline last_days_of_logan

Yep I would say so

you know what to do? (place her in the bubble butt thread...original one not the thicker one)

Offline StiffChocolate91

Nice review - might give her a try myself