Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one seen Red Robyn 3922164 ?  (Read 329 times)

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

Well she looks good from what little can you see - but get this charges £800 for 2 hours. Bloody hell - No CIM - No Swallowing AND only Oral....Not OWO. And yet she has 42 AW positives.
Has any one seen her at all. :hi:

Online RogerBoner

Mr Matrix she charges £800 for both 1 and 2 hours!  I've read the field reports and she doesn't seem particularly special. Punters are often complementary able the looks of WGs yet no-one calls her beautiful. Beauty commands a premium. James spent £1,800 on a day with her. He must be lonely. Also an all day punt can be boring. At least a Long Time overnight session in Thailand only costs 3000Baht (£70) and you can get some sleep in-between rounds. Some punters are mad. Maybe most of them because you know I am Mr M  ;)

Offline MrMatrix

Mr Matrix she charges £800 for both 1 and 2 hours!  I've read the field reports and she doesn't seem particularly special. Punters are often complementary able the looks of WGs yet no-one calls her beautiful. Beauty commands a premium. James spent £1,800 on a day with her. He must be lonely. Also an all day punt can be boring. At least a Long Time overnight session in Thailand only costs 3000Baht (£70) and you can get some sleep in-between rounds. Some punters are mad. Maybe most of them because you know I am Mr M  ;)
Hi Roger- hope you are Ok . I too dont think she is that special for that sort of money. However up in town big money can be earned and probably £800 is loose change. Yes beauty does command a premium- I am sure she is beautiful. However when it comes to sex it has to be performance over looks every time. Doesnt mean I want to shag a minger.
I like your option of an all night session in Thailand. Yup some punters are mad- but I dont include you and never would do. Hope you're well
MM  :hi: