Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations from fantasia, Charing Cross road  (Read 3374 times)

axel123

Hey fellas,

I been to fantasia before just the once and saw a Chinese bird called anny I believe. Tempted to go again but wanted to see if you guys can recommend other girls that would be worth it

Appreciate any intel

Thanks

Online Jonestown

Just search on Fantasia, there are plenty of reports / comments on the girls.

Offline MrIncredible

Hey fellas,

I been to fantasia before just the once and saw a Chinese bird called anny I believe. Tempted to go again but wanted to see if you guys can recommend other girls that would be worth it

Appreciate any intel

Thanks

been 3 times so far, yet to have someone i would recommend/ask for again.

Offline maybeornot5.5

Hey fellas,

Appreciate any intel

Thanks

It's just one of those, who you like things. Most of the women I've seen at Fantasia offers different things. All having differing personalities, gifts.

Maria, 24, my personal favourite, not only gives perhaps the best deep massage you'll ever receive there, is very sexy. Mind blowing pert titties, curvy pert booty and a generally nice tight body. On top of that Maria is one of life's charmers. Very good manners, never rude and easy to talk.

Annie, early thirties, Chinese/Japanese maybe not the best looking woman, but slim, pale, mature, gives a nice massage and serves with a nice sexy long bod; if that's your thing. Polite. Generally nice woman.

Nana, 20, small sexy Chinese student. Ok personality caught on the right Saturday! Okish to un-memorable massage BUT, she can be one sexy hotpot this one. Nice skin colour, sexy smile, cute little butt. Will make your cock feel nice.

Susan, 23, very bubbly, funny young lady. Another sex kitten. Looks too skinny to start but when the clothes comes off, what nipples!! Sweet curvy arse and a nice little bush. Can seem a bit up her own
derrière but I feel misunderstood.

Generally the ladies at Fantasia are looked after by the boss Kate who doesn't stand for nonsense or they're out. Apart from the ladies getting a bit jealous when their favourite punt chooses another lady, Susan being the worst for this, I find this to be a pretty good priced punt st £20 he and £40 b2b.

axel123

Cheers for the intel above, I just wish the manager Kate did the massages too!!

Would just like a place where there is a nice mix of girls, not just dominated by the Chinese

Online sparkus

Would just like a place where there is a nice mix of girls, not just dominated by the Chinese

I think I have a 50% track record in getting manageress' to do the deed, but it takes patience.  They're generally ex-staff elsewhere and think those days are behind them.

I quite like being dominated by the Chinese, as it happens.

axel123

Kate is probably the best (Chinese looking) one I would probably choose but a shame she don't do it anymore.

I've seen some good intel on natural ways (baker st), china five elements (Liverpool Street), fantasia on this thread, it's just deciding which one is best!

Offline maybeornot5.5

Just to mention, maria is actually a Romanian. Quite cute too. There are other EE women who are not my c of tea.

axel123

Just to mention, maria is actually a Romanian. Quite cute too. There are other EE women who are not my c of tea.

Think I may have seen her before outside the shop smoking. Remember the reactions of passerbys to the ladies outside, it's like "yep that place is a brothel"  :)

Offline maybeornot5.5

Think I may have seen her before outside the shop smoking. Remember the reactions of passerbys to the ladies outside, it's like "yep that place is a brothel"  :)
:bomb:

Too funny. But we know that it isn't a brothel, lol.

Offline Sigma

is this place good for a quick walk in or better to call ahead?

Offline LLPunting

BTW the Fantasia girls are aware of UKP.  Be careful with disclosing identifying info to them or on here.