Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Face in Norwich  (Read 1006 times)

Offline madeinwales56

So I was reading the reviews on the East England board and noticed that the review for Kissable Milf had floated towards the top. Upon clicking her link I got the vet disappointing message to say that her profile was no longer available but showed other profiles in the Norwich area. And up popped a new face. Well, to be honest, I didn't take much notice of her face, just those tits!
Now before you say anything, I know this is a wind up as all her profile says is "hey, ring me". That's it. Oh, and she registered on 9th April. And £80 an hour. But, oh my God, those tits!
Anyone got any info on this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:41:40 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline uutarn

But, oh my God, those tits!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I always remember the "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is" line from the punting wiki, and as we all know that applies here :(.

Shame, even if she was a sack of spuds i could play with them for 30 mins and not get bored  :wacko:.

Offline madeinwales56

She looks right up your street Uutarn but hope it doesn't lead down a blind alley. Give her a whirl mate. She looks reasonable at 80 sovs an hour. Worth a call at least ...

Offline arkle3

I spoke with this lady yesterday - I was told " I do not offer Anal, French Kissing, Oral Without, CIM or Swallow" - I pointed out that they were listed on her enjoys list and asked what did she offer. I was told "I offer a normal service". When I asked a what a normal service was she said I should pay her a visit and I would find out. I believe she is one of the Romanian ladies operating out of Pottergate in Norwich.

Offline Jimbobjones

The profile picture is presumably fake..found it quickly in an online model gallery...

External Link/Members Only

Yep..too good to be true  :(

Offline uutarn

She looks right up your street Uutarn but hope it doesn't lead down a blind alley. Give her a whirl mate. She looks reasonable at 80 sovs an hour. Worth a call at least ...
Nice try man but i'm not taking the chance!  :P
Tell you what, you give me the 80 and i'll go on your behalf.  :drinks:

Offline madeinwales56

Nice try man but i'm not taking the chance!  :P
Tell you what, you give me the 80 and i'll go on your behalf.  :drinks:

Money on its way. Knock yourself out ... 😀😎

Offline uutarn

Money on its way. Knock yourself out ... 😀😎
Review coming shortly! :P

Offline madeinwales56

Review coming shortly! :P

Too late mate. She's gorn. Bit like that sickness & diahorrea bug that goes round - only lasts 24 hours. Glad I didn't send the money otherwise you would have owed me one! But those tits ...😎