Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Blu/Demi+Rocks  (Read 1207 times)

ramrodronnie

I've been told on good authority that Ruby Blu is working in Southend with Demi Rocks next week guys. So if you're a fan of one, or both of them? I'm giving you all prior info.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Hertsgent

Have you seen either of them RRR? I've often been tempted by Demi, and got close to booking (the location I didn't think was great, but might have been me being over conservative) - can't see much feedback for either on here, unless I've missed it?

Anyone else seen either?

ramrodronnie

Have you seen either of them RRR? I've often been tempted by Demi, and got close to booking (the location I didn't think was great, but might have been me being over conservative) - can't see much feedback for either on here, unless I've missed it?

Anyone else seen either?

I haven't fucked Demi yet Hertsgent. But I met her during a booking with Lush Lola. She came into our room halfway through the punt with Lola, well I'd just popped. Anyway when I got up to answer the door, as Lola asked me to open it. She knew that she was giving me a surprise. Demi grabbed hold of me and started snogging my face off, Full on mate. I got back onto the bed and started playing, and groping both of them. They were both well into each other, snogging, and playing with each other. They both sucked me off, balls an all, spitting all over my tackle whilst I had 3 fingers up Lola's pussy. We were 3 way French Kissing, the Lot mate! But try as I could, I couldn't pop again, I was gutted mate.
Anyway I've just had a text from Demi, she can't get over to Southend this week as she's having probs with her car. So Southend this week is off now mate. When her car is ok, she travels around, mostly Essex, but sometimes Peterborough. Good luck mate.   :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Very useful thanks - Demi definitely in my sights now :wacko:

Offline cunnyhunt

She works from a swingers club on the A1 near St Neots  :hi:

There are few pictures of Demi and as she is tall and likes anal I would check the size of her hands. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:24:13 am by cunnyhunt »

ramrodronnie

There are few pictures of Demi and as she is tall and likes anal I would check the size of her hands. :rolleyes:

Lol cunnyhunt. I promise you mate, she is all woman, like you say tall, but definitely all woman. But hey they're all the same size horizontal mate! Lmfbo.  :wacko:

Offline Snuffy

How discrete is this? I know the club in question but have never been there. Yet..

Offline Hertsgent

Not very discrete in my opinion - is why I didn't follow up with a booking. When I say that, I mean it is discrete to non hotel/club residents, but whoever is staying there can log your number plate. I haven't yet worked out if you can park the other side of the A1 and go over the footbridge. I appreciate that Demi almost certainly doesn't give a toss about noting number plates, but it is part of my punting regime to park out of sight (I did chuckle once when a WG asked me why i didn't park on her drive....)

I did suggest to Demi that she should try a nice discrete stevenage hotel sometime, which seemed to go down well....but hasn't happened yet!

Offline Snuffy

Thanks, sounds a bit too open for my liking. I take it Ruby works from the same location?

Offline cunnyhunt

Not very discrete in my opinion -  I haven't yet worked out if you can park the other side of the A1 and go over the footbridge.

There is a junction 1km south of the club leading to a road that is parrallel, I have used it as a short route to St Neots, you could access the footbridge but I do not think there is anywhere to park that is not obvious as it is at a junction and you would be some way from the bridge.

My GF looked at the club but did not pursue visiting it.

ramrodronnie

Anyone else seen either?

I haven't seen either of them yet Hertsgent, apart from when Demi came into the room just after I'd finished fucking Lola, and she joined us on the bed, as I described earlier in this link. But Demi is definitely all woman mate, great French kisser. She sucked, and spat on my cock, and balls like a good un, I sucked her big tits, and played with her pussy. But alas I couldn't pop again, I was gutted, as I'm only a 1 pop guy these days. I know she does the swinging scene, as she told me. But I'm personally not really into all of that stuff lmbo  :lol:

Good luck mate, whatever you decide?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Badvicar

I've been told on good authority that Ruby Blu is working in Southend with Demi Rocks next week guys. So if you're a fan of one, or both of them? I'm giving you all prior info.  :hi:

Inside info. Nice.

ramrodronnie

Inside info. Nice.

I haven't met Ruby Blu yet Badvicar. I can only go on what Demi's told me about her post booking with Lush Lola on the phone. I know that Demi is Bi, and likes anal, as she told me during a conversation I had with her when she gate crashed my meeting with Lush Lola. Demi, Ruby Blu, and Lola are all Bi, and all mates. When I say Bi, I mean properly Bi, they are well into each other!   :thumbsup: :hi: