Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janet @ Zen Upminster  (Read 1206 times)

Offline dieseldriver

New lady recently started. Polish. Being in need of some relief called Zen yesterday. Was told Lauren or Janet. Said I'll try Janet, but wasn't available till after the time I could go. So opted for Lauren (again).
However, when I got there, Janet was finishing off someone same time as Lauren was starting on me. The guys moans of cuming were so load, Lauren had to shout at Janet. He might of had have had a shag, as I'm sure could hear pounding noises? Or was it Janet's hand doing the pounding? Whatever, his moans could clearly be heard.
If anyone visits and sees Janet, please post a review.

Offline sparkus

Any improvement in Lauren's service for you?

Offline dieseldriver

Any improvement in Lauren's service for you?

Na, not really. B2B good with RO. But as good as most. Including one I got at Thai Relaxation Elm Park

Offline sparkus

Na, not really. B2B good with RO. But as good as most. Including one I got at Thai Relaxation Elm Park

I did get her to suck but given she's reportedly giving FS to others I'm not going back.

Offline dieseldriver

I did get her to suck but given she's reportedly giving FS to others I'm not going back.

Lucky you. Refused to give a BJ saying its unhygienic. Wouldn't do FS either. However, found a WG not so far that for £70 half hour will give a proper BJ. So like you, wont be returning...     :angry:

Offline Warleyman

I've had FS with Lauren many a time with deep BJ, RO etc but lately not as fun - breath smells a little too which is off putting

Offline sparkus

I think we've sussed by now that Lauren is putting out for all the handsome young studs out there, but not all of us.  She's entitled to her boundaries, as much as I'm entitled to spend my cash elsewhere.  Less dosh for those flights to China for her.

Offline dieseldriver

I think we've sussed by now that Lauren is putting out for all the handsome young studs out there, but not all of us.  She's entitled to her boundaries, as much as I'm entitled to spend my cash elsewhere.  Less dosh for those flights to China for her.

I wondered why she is always recommending other girls to see. Like Janet. Texted me while driving to my 2 30pm booking to say Janet can see me at 3pm. That's after I asked for Janet at 2 30pm. Then the previous time few weeks ago, Lauren said "there is a new girl stating soon. Very nice". And the time before that when I did see someone else, Lauren seemed pleased. Literally encouraged me to choose her instead of herself.

Fucking bitch!    :angry:  :diablo:  :mad:

Offline Dick Emeroids

I wondered why she is always recommending other girls to see. Like Janet. Texted me while driving to my 2 30pm booking to say Janet can see me at 3pm. That's after I asked for Janet at 2 30pm. Then the previous time few weeks ago, Lauren said "there is a new girl stating soon. Very nice". And the time before that when I did see someone else, Lauren seemed pleased. Literally encouraged me to choose her instead of herself.

Fucking bitch!    :angry:  :diablo:  :mad:
Time to take a hint? Seems like you're not her cup of tea, but it's hardly the end of the world.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline dieseldriver

Time to take a hint? Seems like you're not her cup of tea, but it's hardly the end of the world.

She liked me enough when I put my tongue in her pussy. Ooooo ahhhhh oh yes......... :P.

But as you say, plenty more that will.  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Must be a height thing (in my case).

Offline dieseldriver

Must be a height thing (in my case).

Can't see how height prevents getting a BJ or FS?

Offline sparkus

Can't see how height prevents getting a BJ or FS?

Some women don't like short blokes.

Offline dieseldriver

Some women don't like short blokes.

I'm 5' 11", so perhaps its age? Will be 70 July   :drinks:. Or maybe cock size? As I'm not planning to see her again, no chance to ask   :D

Offline sparkus

I'm 5' 11", so perhaps its age? Will be 70 July   :drinks:. Or maybe cock size? As I'm not planning to see her again, no chance to ask   :D

Mate, if you can still get it up at 70 then I'd be more inclined to celebrate that fact on better than her.

I've only twice been declined FS in shops from when who've given it to others (I'd say I'm above average down below) so I'm not reading too much into it.

Offline Stitch

Offline dieseldriver

What days is Janet working ?

She was there when I went on a Monday. Best call and ask, as some change days?

Offline sparkus

A quick one with Lauren this week, got straight down to the RO and had a 69 with a juddering finish in her mouth. I reckon the not elevating things to FS might be down to cash as I always try to keep the tip as low as I can with SPs (she sulked a bit when I left the cash on table).

Offline dieseldriver

A quick one with Lauren this week, got straight down to the RO and had a 69 with a juddering finish in her mouth. I reckon the not elevating things to FS might be down to cash as I always try to keep the tip as low as I can with SPs (she sulked a bit when I left the cash on table).

Only me, or has anyone else been refused '69 with finishing in her mouth'? I have an average size cock, clean, shaved balls, showered before, well groomed, but excuses made why no OWO? Perhaps its because I'm old enough to be her dad?

Offline Dick Emeroids

Only me, or has anyone else been refused '69 with finishing in her mouth'? I have an average size cock, clean, shaved balls, showered before, well groomed, but excuses made why no OWO? Perhaps its because I'm old enough to be her dad?
You sound gorgeous. Unbelievable that she won't meet your requirements.
Persevere. Your luck may change and your day might come.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt