Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 17th July in Stevenage  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has just popped up in Stevenage. Looks good

Offline Steve2

It certainly was yummy  :lol:

Perfect size 6, good DFK, OWO, RO and sex in a couple of positions. Town centre hotel, free parking in Tescos close by. Perfect Tuesday morning.

Stortford

Yes but I don't believe every profile.

Offline TonyD

Perfect size 6, good DFK, OWO, RO and sex in a couple of positions. Town centre hotel, free parking in Tescos close by. Perfect Tuesday morning.

:lol: youve wore the poor girl out...off for a rest and she thinks she will be back next week  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

:lol: youve wore the poor girl out...off for a rest and she thinks she will be back next week  :drinks:

I think she has probably been a busy girl. I nearly phoned this morning but needed a rest  :lol:

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks Steve for the link. I called yesterday but she didn't pick up the phone, probably too busy being pounded by other guys which she alludes to on her profile.

Offline Steve2

Thanks Steve for the link. I called yesterday but she didn't pick up the phone, probably too busy being pounded by other guys which she alludes to on her profile.

She responded to me by text only even when I was outside the hotel

Offline dkn

She responded to me by text only even when I was outside the hotel
Which is of course the youngsters' way - the youth can't cope with actual phone calls...

Davido0007

Which is of course the youngsters' way - the youth can't cope with actual phone calls...

Yeah. Nowt wrong with that.

Offline WKD123

Looks like she is back in action with an apology for messing people about...  Can you remember if her lips hung out as much as it appears on one of the photos?  I'm not really into those that hang out, although TBH once I'm in the throes of it...

Anyway, more information would always be appreciated

Offline Mlc

Went to see her last week, forgot to do a proper review, she is exactly like the photos. Yong and sexy, she was shivering when we started, she told she gets that way after a fag. She has a nice body and great ass. It was a good session, I recommend.  :thumbsup:

Offline WKD123

Went to see her last week, forgot to do a proper review, she is exactly like the photos. Yong and sexy, she was shivering when we started, she told she gets that way after a fag. She has a nice body and great ass. It was a good session, I recommend.  :thumbsup:

Reviews are an essential part of this forum, so even if it is brief please do file one when you get a chance.

Offline Ego123

She needs to come back to Stevenage so I can see her 😂👌👈🏼👈🏼