Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina - Bristol (oh my word!)  (Read 2658 times)

SirFrank

Just when you think you've seen it all!

External Link/Members Only

I've tried to visit GK before but never managed to get a suitable date/time when we were both around - until recently. Comms were exceptional - quick to respond to emails and texts and managed to book a date and time for in call meet at her apartment in Bristol. The flat is easy to find, safe and secure with lots of paid parking options nearby. The flat itself is modern and clean, shower facilities etc.

The meet itself really was something else and she pounced on me as I walked through the door. I'd say she's mid 30s, amazing body, legs for here to yaayaaa, enhanced breasts (great job) and dressed in little more than sexy underwear. She was also covered in body butter! She's pretty and very horny/slutty with long blonde hair.  I'd say pretty much everything on her likes list is on offer (DFK, OWO, RO, deep throat etc) and performed with considerable gusto. she's more PSE than GFE - she's also full on and likes to 'be on top', so if that's not your thing, then she may not be for you.

She was like a whirlwind from start to finish and was all over me like a rash. The punt really was full on and relentless for the hour. She's exceptional and if you haven't seen her yet, you really should. Girls like GK are few and far between. She's also very nice - friendly and chatty. Half Greek / half polish and speaks great English. Would I recommend - yes. Would I return - oh yes. Truly sublime.

I had a shower and then left her flat feeling like I was cock of the walk. I walked back to my car something like this:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mij

Nice review SF.......she sounds great and has been on my HL for a while now.....just bumped her up near the top!

:drinks:

vw

Glad you had fun, never quite worked out for me and timing yet.

Offline Roth

Offline Mij

Just wondering,  is the flat in the centre (i.e walkable from Temple Meads), or on the outskirts somewhere?

SirFrank

Just wondering,  is the flat in the centre (i.e walkable from Temple Meads), or on the outskirts somewhere?

She's in Central Bristol - not far from Cabot Circus. I'd also move her to the top of your hot list. She really is something else. Someone mentioned her hair colour recently via pm and I had to think because she didn't give me time to draw breath. Yowser

downwiththesickness

np500

Yep, nice one frank, I'm all booked in for late  this week thanks mainly to you giving me the push I needed. your review has raised my levels of cantwaitedness up another level, hope she's not too knackered by the time I get there, just hope I can see the hour out ?

vw

Yep, nice one frank, I'm all booked in for late  this week thanks mainly to you giving me the push I needed. your review has raised my levels of cantwaitedness up another level, hope she's not too knackered by the time I get there, just hope I can see the hour out ?
She has a strapon with your name on it waiting !

devonred

Have seen GK a few times. You can either get one of the 70/71 buses from Temple mead to Haymarket bus stop. This is £1.50 return. They run pretty regularly, and you can pick up the return bus at the bus stop across the road (from Haymarket stop) by Primark. Bus journey is about 10mins, and drops you 5 min walk away from GK's flat.

devonred

Great review!  :thumbsup:

Hoping to see her when she is back from Cardiff, Saw her about 2 weeks ago and said when she's wrapped up in Bristol next she won't be back till the new year :thumbsdown:

Lz-129

Offline johnny34

Great review SirF.

I also enjoyed watching your walk back to the car  :lol:

squeezebox

Good review SirF!

GK has a good rep and one that I never got round to seeing.....never say never!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Cheltonian

Great review Sir Frank, did make me laugh  :D She on the hotlist for a future punt now  :diablo: will have to get down to see her lively.  :drinks:

KenniLingus

Must get my way back to Bristol soon!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review SirFrank  :drinks:
My first post for quite a while, but I have to agree with everything you say.... :cool:

I've seen her twice and would see her more if I lived in Bristol....

Oh...and one of the most intense Facial/CIM/Swallow's I've ever encountered.....really into it, rubbing my cock around her face and scooping it into her mouth. Fucking Hot! :P

Offline BogBog1

Nice one Frank, glad you had a good time. I've seen GK a few times - she's one of the few SPs I've visited more than once (more than twice, actually) - she's great. Actually it's been a while so I must pay her another visit.....

Offline PaintBrush

Great review Sir Frank

Like others have said - up the HL she goes.

SirFrank

Just to clarify, breasts are natural not enhanced. My mistake. They are very perky and firm!

theGOAT

Great review SirFrank  :drinks:
My first post for quite a while, but I have to agree with everything you say.... :cool:

I've seen her twice and would see her more if I lived in Bristol....

Oh...and one of the most intense Facial/CIM/Swallow's I've ever encountered.....really into it, rubbing my cock around her face and scooping it into her mouth. Fucking Hot! :P
Great review Fraaaank.  Nicely embellished by Cisco.  As I live in Bristol seems it would be rude not to!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Islander

Just to clarify, breasts are natural not enhanced. My mistake. They are very perky and firm!

I'd have agreed with the original assessment and gone with enhanced...

Offline bfl

Offline Urban_G

Looks and sounds great, shame she's out of my price range :(