Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol recommendations - this week.  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Always Looking

I'm going to be in Bristol with work this Monday and Tuesday and might try and fit in a punt whilst I'm there if there are any girls around that are highly recommended?

My type is young (with 28 being my max, but younger is better), body wise I like a good body - slim to naturally curvy (but not scrawny or fat) - I guess size 8-10 is probably what I'm after. Breasts from a B cup up to Double Ds. Brunette, blonde or redhead is fine.

Keen on student types, girl next door types, slutty / trashy looking girls, and tattooed alternative girls.

Preferably British, or will accept a well-review European girl.

Not looking for anything too 'out there' - just good sex with an attractive girl.

Any recommendations guys?

Offline southern punter

I think you may have over-estimated the selection here!  If I search on AW for available today I only see 10 WGs under 28, four of them don't exist in all likelihood and one looks at least 40 in the photos.  Maybe External Link/Members Only .  Failing that Lizzie at Ambassador fits your bill.

Offline Always Looking

Yeah, I had a browse on AW myself. A couple of profiles caught my eye, the one that I was seriously considering seeing was unfortunately not available on those two days.

That, and the lack of responses to this thread, meant that I didn’t end up taking a punt.

Offline BogBog1

Bristol seems kind of dire at the moment. My needs at the moment are pretty simple: plenty of enthusiastic DFK, OWO, maybe anal (but not a deal breaker) with a slim girl based centrally, not worried if she's Romanian or EE or British or anywhere else. There doesn't seem to be anyone that fits the bill, other than those I've seen before (just fancy someone new). 

Offline Dogfather

Shame you missed out.
When I'm back over that way I'd revisit Rebecca firstly.
I've heard good things about Ava, Katie, Melody and Nicky too for a start.

Always check the puntingwiki as well. Lots of collated information on there to help members out for that area (and others).

I'd post links but can't easily at the moment.

Offline Swsnapper

Just catching up on this thread, moved to Bristol from South Wales and assumed Bristol would have far better choice and variety....

Not the case?