Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa/Lotus Thai Massage in Chard  (Read 5288 times)

Offline guitarman1

Has anyone tried this new girl in Chard yet? I went and got a very good massage from Lisa who is attractive and petite but no extras on offer and towels were used to cover genitals.

External Link/Members Only

Offline chris9005

Has anyone tried this new girl in Chard yet? I went and got a very good massage from Lisa who is attractive and petite but no extras on offer and towels were used to cover genitals.

External Link/Members Only

Interesting because I exchanged texts and spoke to her just before Christmas, and she said she would do naturist but wouldn't discuss details. Did you actually suggest any extras or was it not that kind of punt? She does look nice though.

I'm thinking of going there in a couple of weeks when I have a bit of freedom.

Offline houseboot

Interesting because I exchanged texts and spoke to her just before Christmas, and she said she would do naturist but wouldn't discuss details. Did you actually suggest any extras or was it not that kind of punt? She does look nice though.

I'm thinking of going there in a couple of weeks when I have a bit of freedom.

"she said she would do naturist"  :unknown:

Depends on what you meant & what she thought you meant.

You unclothed?  I wouldn't have even asked ... if I go for a massage then I undress completely unless told otherwise ..... I can't remember being told not to.

Her naturist? Again I wouldn't ask ..... I'd wait until I was there and some sort of discussion/offer was made.

Offline snaitram99

She seems to have a more definite "no sexual service" message, do not offend by asking, than most who just have it there for form. Although Thais often seem to offer more after a few visits, but not all.

What on earth is the emoji thing next to Thank you and the Thai words at the bottom? Sort of an erect gold thing with blue feet? Keep seeing this and it conveys no meaning to me.

Offline HawkG

What on earth is the emoji thing next to Thank you and the Thai words at the bottom? Sort of an erect gold thing with blue feet? Keep seeing this and it conveys no meaning to me.

Praying hands, innit?

Offline chris9005

Like I said, I'm going there in a couple of weeks and will post a review. Probably be a disaster, but nothing ventured etc...

Offline snaitram99

Praying hands, innit?

really?

I nearly described it as "erect penis with blue balls"  :D

Offline houseboot

really?

I nearly described it as "erect penis with blue balls"  :D

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Offline HawkG

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Or maybe get his penis checked out if it looks like that.
:)

Offline snaitram99

Or maybe get his penis checked out if it looks like that.
:)

Bearing in mind the pics on the website are much smaller, if you know it's meant to be praying hands you see it as that, but if you don't know what it's supposed to be then the line separating the hands is not obvious and there is no reason why the blue shapes should be sleeves. Thought maybe some sort of gold trophy but that conveyed no meaning and why the blue feet? As the hands are yellow maybe they belong to Bart Simpson.  :hi:

Offline houseboot

So anybody been ?

It's a mystery, it's a mystery.

Obviously one for you.

:hi:

Offline hamchang

I would take a guess that as the picture in the new add is of her bosom with nips poking through, this old bar girl will do most things for a bit of cash to send home to her thai husband.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

So anybody been ?

Sounds like you’re the man for the job.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck!
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac