Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Thread - SW Chapter!  (Read 70042 times)

Offline ferapol

Here's a couple of profiles:

Vanessabritish: External Link/Members Only
oliviaofOxford: External Link/Members Only

Olivia even lets you creampie her  :wacko:

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only
Sexy.Ambar
Shame she offers bb as she looks quite stunning  :thumbsdown:

It's not on her likes list (anymore) - but then again she's a Rom so she probably doesn't what is on the list either!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Raluk_SexPleasure. Currently advertising in Bournemouth.

Shame as apart from being a Romulan and offering "Fuck and Suck Bare" she looks FAF.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 20jay

Raluk_SexPleasure. Currently advertising in Bournemouth.

Shame as apart from being a Romulan and offering "Fuck and Suck Bare" she looks FAF.

Maybe a translation mistake because bareback is not on her "enjoys" ..? :unknown:

Offline 20jay

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:51:48 pm by 20jay »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Sorry ..wrong topic

Nope you are on topic. I checked that too, no BB or Unprotected sex on the likes list as you correctly say.

You may be right ref the translation mistake but I don't think so? Better to be safe than sorry :).

Offline hockogrockle

This thread is extremely boring. We can all read the words "bareback" on a profile. If somebody is silly enough to visit a woman who offers bareback and catches something from them, it's their own fault entirely. They knew the risks but went ahead anyway. An adult has to be deemed to be responsible for his actions. This site, of all sites, should not be acting like a nanny.
And if you are posting girls on this thread who may not be offering bareback openly, you need to be vary sure of your ground before naming them. Otherwise you are offering a "happy hunting ground" to people to post deliberately false information as a means of defaming somebody.

Offline Fuzzyduck

This thread is extremely boring. We can all read the words "bareback" on a profile. If somebody is silly enough to visit a woman who offers bareback and catches something from them, it's their own fault entirely. They knew the risks but went ahead anyway. An adult has to be deemed to be responsible for his actions. This site, of all sites, should not be acting like a nanny.
And if you are posting girls on this thread who may not be offering bareback openly, you need to be vary sure of your ground before naming them. Otherwise you are offering a "happy hunting ground" to people to post deliberately false information as a means of defaming somebody.

If it's boring, why did you read it, let alone comment?

I totally agree that flagging up girls without good cause or, better, hard evidence is twatish behaviour and should be discouraged. However, it's not uncommon to see BB/unprotected sex being offered on a profile and then later removed. This thread offers a means to capture this so that a punter can see that a profile used to offer BB, even if currently doesn't. That punter can then make a more informed choice. Is that not useful? Ideally, if members flag up a SP here, it should also include a screenshot to capture the evidence.

Offline 20jay

Ideally, if members flag up a SP here, it should also include a screenshot to capture the evidence.

Good and important point in general , I attach in reviews also like additional profile screen shots because of the possible changes later and the following confusion... I have already seen that there in profiles name and phone number stayed as before but the pictures were completely replaced :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:05:02 pm by 20jay »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
as a sp i find this thread useful as i can try my best to avoid seeing any clients who have seen any of the girls listed!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline 20jay

as a sp i find this thread useful as i can try my best to avoid seeing any clients who have seen any of the girls listed!

Good point as well.....

Offline realpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure this one was on ere with a different profile i think she was ripping clients off anyway some BB to add to her skill set

Offline realpunter

duplicate - was trying to upload a screenshot mods please delete
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:48:55 pm by realpunter »

Offline CoverMyEyes

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Andrada_sexy&party   

Currently based in Wiltshire. Warminster Trowbridge Bath Devizes Frome.

Bb offered for an extra £30.

Offline DrConners

Heads up to you SW punters :

Scarlet_S

Bareback & unprotected sex on her likes list - On a seperate tab she, (or the pimp) confirms it's on the table for £50 as an extra  :thumbsdown:

Self harming scars on her arm as well if you zoom in on the picture.

To quote from the movie 'Fargo' - "Kinda funny looking."

Already has some fb - Shows some punters just don't care.

I like a slim girl but wouldn't go near this with a 20 foot barge pole attached to another 20 foot barge pole.

Offline slippyin

Bareback listed on her likes.

The shitter is on of her punters has recently seen my regular so won't  be seeing her anymore  :(

Offline southcoastpunter

slippyin - presumably your regular is good (otherwise she wouldn't be a regular) and if so, I wouldn't necessarily give up on her so quick. It looks like Hannah has listed everything - or rather has not unchecked things she doesn't do. In the profile text it does say "health conscious so no ow - will provide condoms". so its a bit confusing.

She won'y be first WG whose "enjoys list" list things they won't do. So maybe a bit more investigation

(just for the record, I have never met Hannah, don't know her and didn't know she existed till I read your post)

Offline slippyin

South coast punter- agree with you about the profile being confusing but the regularly checked also rings bells for me. There is always going to cross over between those that do BB and those that don’t and I’m always careful and do get tested so thats the best that I  can do.

Online anonymouse72

Bareback listed on her profile. Haven't been able to ascertain if it's definitely available as as she hasn't answered phone or text. Purely for research purposes of course, I'm not actually looking for that service. Shame as she looks quite hot.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:50:28 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline HawkG

Bareback listed on her profile. Haven't been able to ascertain if it's definitely available as as she hasn't answered phone or text. Purely for research purposes of course, I'm not actually looking for that service. Shame as she looks quite hot.

If the BB didn't put you off, the stretch marks on display in the PG might!

(Though the BB should obviously put you off regardless of the latter, of course)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:58:09 pm by HawkG »

Online anonymouse72

The availability of BB was confirmed in a text, as long as I'm clean. I am thanks but I'll still pass.

Offline Avg_Joe

Alexis slaty xx
Town:   Swindon
County:   Wiltshire
Region:   South West
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Bi-curious

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HawkG

Alexis slaty xx

LOL at the quality of the attempt to Photoshop away the dent in the top of her nose.

Offline anon1989

Not on likes but profile states "If your lucky enough to be a TRUSTED REGULAR than BB is available but NOT until we know each other

Offline Coriniumstud

Not on likes but profile states "If your lucky enough to be a TRUSTED REGULAR than BB is available but NOT until we know each other

A 61 year old Granny should know better

Offline HawkG

A 61 year old Granny should know better

Fake profile.  They keep popping up, older women who are generally in decent shape but often offer BB. I spotted the pattern when a few came up that didn’t mention BB.  They always have a phone number and it always goes immediately to Tesco mobile voice mail. It’s a PG scam.

Offline anon1989

Fake profile.  They keep popping up, older women who are generally in decent shape but often offer BB. I spotted the pattern when a few came up that didn’t mention BB.  They always have a phone number and it always goes immediately to Tesco mobile voice mail. It’s a PG scam.

Tbf Hawk I thought it looked like a fake profile.

Offline Branny

Andrada_sexy&party   

Took a look at her reviews too, not the best, and as for those who have written them, English may not be their first language.

"Beautiful woman, friendly, genttle and clean, respect the time and is not a rush person.. I want to see her again. She deserve all the attention."

Offline tantric talents

Took a look at her reviews too, not the best, and as for those who have written them, English may not be their first language.

"Beautiful woman, friendly, genttle and clean, respect the time and is not a rush person.. I want to see her again. She deserve all the attention."
This girl was called Maya and had worked in the Walthamstow area before.

Offline bdyno

This girl was called Maya and had worked in the Walthamstow area before.
She tours.  Been on the scene a good 2 or 3 years already so obviously started young. 

To be 100% honest, I did see her back then when I first started punting (and before I found this place).  BB was never mentioned at the time and don't recall it being ticked on her profile.  Surprisingly for a Rom, she gave a good service and actually seemed to be enjoying herself.

I'd see her again if she hadn't put that on the profile.

Offline chris9005

Offline hornypnter

Looks and sounds rough as the proverbial.
-------------------------
I guess that might be reflected in her pricing - £40 per hr & £80 for 2hrs   :unknown:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 11:27:26 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bubble.Jessy.OWO

No mistakes with this one for offering Bareback!!

"I'm fun and full of energy and half a litre of mixed spunk and I am certain I can give you what you are looking for...and a lot whole lot more that you weren't "

Offline Cupid Stuntz

"I'm fun and full of energy and half a litre of mixed spunk and I am certain I can give you what you are looking for...and a lot whole lot more that you weren't "

Ha ha  :lol:. That's brilliant, I didn't read all of the profile.

"Extras" that you won't be looking for  :scare:.

Needs to give out the Clap Clinic number at the end of a session.

Offline 20jay

Offline Fuzzyduck

Who want to lick her cunt..?  :vomit:

You'd be fucking surprised. This SP once told me a client enjoyed sucking the spunk out of used johnnies so she saved them up for him. I should have asked for some money back.  :vomit:

Offline Avg_Joe

You'd be fucking surprised. This SP once told me a client enjoyed sucking the spunk out of used johnnies so she saved them up for him. I should have asked for some money back.  :vomit:

:scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline mikeg1600

i was going to book sexylouisa19 (Bournemouth) then noticed she had BB on her profile, when i challenged her she replied she could tell when she met a punter if it was going to be risky or not and also she gets tested regularly, well that all alright then!  book at your peril i think.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:18:14 pm by mikeg1600 »

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

She should go and work for the NHS, would save the a fortune in testing kits alone.

Offline rudolph hucker

This well known skank has poppoed up again, this time under the guise of a uni student trying to fund herself through further education...........or a drug habit, maybe?

Offline Avg_Joe

This well known skank has poppoed up again, this time under the guise of a uni student trying to fund herself through further education...........or a drug habit, maybe?

lets have that picture this time, and a quick snap of the profile, it'll help later when she changes again!

Offline HawkG

lets have that picture this time, and a quick snap of the profile, it'll help later when she changes again

I used to partake in the street scene. She was the very last such punt I had, approx 8 years ago. I got pulled by the plod after picking her up.

Not her fault, as such. But still beware due to the many horror stories since.

PS. Bareback wasn’t offered then, and given that she’s now a known scammer, her “likes” list is probably still fiction.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 01:18:00 am by HawkG »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline Colston36

Andrada_sexy&party   

Clearly Romanian poor thing, with fake testimonials written by non-English speakers.