Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 3143 times)

Offline jamiesquirtmaster

Just saw this trip pop up and I'm thinking of taking a punt?
I have called her and she is English, possibly from down south so that's a good start?

External Link/Members Only

Any info gents?

Offline rock5tar

if those pics are real then ill be next in line.

let us know how you get on.

Offline chrishornx

Most probably TGTBT

33,000+ VIEWS AND NO RATINGS SEEMS ODD

Offline freeze44

That ass pic reminds me of a wg from several months ago who looked hot but disappeared after some talk about drugs but could be wrong and if remember the link will post,

Offline Edward Trotter

That ass pic reminds me of a wg from several months ago who looked hot but disappeared after some talk about drugs but could be wrong and if remember the link will post,

I think you might be referring to Pollysmith97 AKA CandiceRobbie AKA Lilly-White AKA adrianacampbell who worked out of Manchester, Leyland and Chorley at various times. She was reported to have had a sizeable drug issue.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think you might be referring to Pollysmith97 AKA CandiceRobbie AKA Lilly-White AKA adrianacampbell who worked out of Manchester, Leyland and Chorley at various times. She was reported to have had a sizeable drug issue.
Is that the same girl who had a slight American accent or am I thinking of someone else  :unknown:

Offline freeze44

yes this one  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2   :thumbsup:

Could well be wrong though!

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one is the one I was thinking of and the name matches, as I recall she was on the veri pic thread under one of her profiles but doesn't look like the same girl to me
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214497.0

Offline Blackpool Rock

sox this  should https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195491.msg2026578#msg2026578
Yeah that's the one I was thinking of but I don't see the resemblance to the girl in this profile

Offline freeze44

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of but I don't see the resemblance to the girl in this profile

I thought the last pic similar? As said it mainly the ass thinking about and could well be doing the wg a diservice!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I thought the last pic similar? As said it mainly the ass thinking about and could well be doing the wg a diservice!
I'd agree her arse looks similar but not facially unless there is a lot of make up / photoshop etc

Offline bops909

Just saw this trip pop up and I'm thinking of taking a punt?
I have called her and she is English, possibly from down south so that's a good start?

Any info gents?

Reverse image search is your friend....  :rolleyes: :)

All of these images are from other websites.

You might meet the same person, you might not...

Let us know how you get on   :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Offline yepitsmeagain

Have you seen her 1 and only feedback?

"I had a amazing time with her, one of the best yet I?m not going to lie at first I was abit sceptical about her asking for a deposit upfront But was worth it"

Offline Kool Keef

Have you seen her 1 and only feedback?

"I had a amazing time with her, one of the best yet I?m not going to lie at first I was abit sceptical about her asking for a deposit upfront But was worth it"

From some guy with zilch fb himself  :rolleyes:  :wackogirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

From some guy with zilch fb himself  :rolleyes:  :wackogirl:
Yeah you don't even need spidey senses to twig that feedback is just to introduce you to paying a deposit being normal and OK with her  :dash:

I see she has an extensive likes list too with BB and Unprotected about the only things not on offer, A levels; CIM; Facial; Fisting on her; WS both ways; shes even pregnant and milking too  :thumbsup:

Offline Availableinlarge

Yeah you don't even need spidey senses to twig that feedback is just to introduce you to paying a deposit being normal and OK with her  :dash:

I see she has an extensive likes list too with BB and Unprotected about the only things not on offer, A levels; CIM; Facial; Fisting on her; WS both ways; shes even pregnant and milking too  :thumbsup:

Not even sure why she is being discussed.
100% scam, it’s so f*#%ing obvious.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not even sure why she is being discussed.
100% scam, it’s so f*#%ing obvious.
Not to everyone as this guy has been scammed, should have checked on here 1st  :dash:
It just shows that these scams are still probably worthwhile for the girls or possibly even some guy sat at home  :mad:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272332.new#new

Also a thread on her for a previous profile
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34676.msg476354#msg476354

Offline chrishornx

and now she has one AW rating ......saying how great she was even though she wanted a deposit paying

surprise surprise it is the first rating by the reviewer ......tosser

Offline nightbot

and now she has one AW rating ......saying how great she was even though she wanted a deposit paying

Uh..it's not him.
Read that review again.

Offline chrishornx

Uh..it's not him.
Read that review again.

who is not 'him'??

can you explain..

Offline freeze44

Now got some feedback saying she a scammer. That looks more truthful than the other one!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Toadfish

Now got some feedback saying she a scammer. That looks more truthful than the other one!  :thumbsdown:

Her response to the feedback is great. She states she is British, yet I can't help but read this response with an eastern European accent in my mind.

"He is dilusional and a time waster I don’t no what he’s going on about I turn up to the adress for outcall and he’s not there"

Offline freeze44

Her response to the feedback is great. She states she is British, yet I can't help but read this response with an eastern European accent in my mind.

"He is dilusional and a time waster I don’t no what he’s going on about I turn up to the adress for outcall and he’s not there"

Yep! And got another neg feedback about scamming!

Offline bops909

And now the profile has been recycled to another WG, in another city:  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still stuck with the hidden  feedback though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline freeze44

And now the profile has been recycled to another WG, in another city:  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still stuck with the hidden  feedback though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good spot! The feedback said x 2 that this a scammer before was hidden and now recycled! scamming cunts!!