Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia_twist1  (Read 762 times)

Offline Jack2Jack9

External Link/Members Only

I got a meeting with her tonight but not sure what to make of it, we only agreed on text so no site booking, has anyone got a heads up? I need to fully confirm an hour before but feel something is off

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I got a meeting with her tonight but not sure what to make of it, we only agreed on text so no site booking, has anyone got a heads up? I need to fully confirm an hour before but feel something is off

Stick her AW id into the search and read the thread that pops up.
I won't offer my own opinion on this - you can make your own mind up.
If you see her, be a good citizen and do a review. :hi:

Offline Run123!

I had a booking with this young lady last week, she is based just by Cabot Circus so convenient for after work before returning home  :) she is a very good find as she is a passionate kisser and loved to swallow my cum. Better than average looks but a magic mouth!

Offline rudolph hucker

i smell something..............

Offline anon1989

i smell something..............

I can smell my own vomit after looking at that profile  :vomit:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline zimmie

I'm new to this and confused. I am booked to see her on Friday but the developing theme seems to be that all is not as it seems. Am I missing something or just misreading the comments?  The initial review was positive.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm new to this and confused. I am booked to see her on Friday but the developing theme seems to be that all is not as it seems. Am I missing something or just misreading the comments?  The initial review was positive.

What review? All we have is someone on this thread saying they had a positive experience but he registered minutes before sharing this post. So credibility is very, very low.

May I ask why, after 4 years of lurking, did you post? Have you received a communication that you need to post/contribute or your userid will be deleted? You'll note as of now you are 1 of 3 users on this thread with a single post to their names.

If you follow my suggestion above and search for this girl on here, you'll find a discussion that basically said she had stolen some pictures to use on her profile (now removed I see) and that she was very skinny. Horribly skinny and very unattractive IMO but I'm sure she will float other punters' boats.