Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissEssexBeauty - Walthamstow  (Read 2722 times)

20 review(s) for Eyshathebaddest (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for OliviaMayhem (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
10 review(s) for Snowbunnie101 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
19 review(s) for Juicygodess (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jordan452

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins.

Comms: Meh. Done via AW I called texted/called MissEssex numerous times on different occasions months before no reply. However once I locked in she was quick with the replies.

Location: Hotel in Walthamstow 5 minute walk from the station. No reception to walk pass but once I reached her floor there’s a key card system, so she had to collect me from the floor.

Appearance: Ok looking face shes a size 12 5’2 shes sort of thick but has a small body frame, nice bubble butt. Clean hygiene.

Service: She engages in a bit of small talk then I let her know how long I want and we agree a price. I lay on the bed she starts with OWO it was fast and sloppy plenty of saliva on my cock, balls and the bed sheets. Hands used a lot, she wasn’t able to fully DT but went deep.

Started off in doggy I had to slowly insert my cock as she’s tight even after lots of lube being used. After a while I build up speed and she takes the pounding well, but the sight of her bubble butt was too much to take in. 

Afterwards we tried other positions. In cowgirl her riding skills were great, reverse cowgirl, edge of the bed doggy and prone doggy. Through-out she was enthusiastically moaning but she wasn’t a filthy dirty talker more GFE.

In prone I felt myself coming close so we switched to her sucking me whilst she’s on her knees, shortly after I explode on her breasts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline undercoverpunter

Cheers. Her prices seem a lot more reasonable so will be arranging a booking in the future