Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Brazillian Hanna - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 684 times)

3 review(s) for SexyBrunette HANNA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dominos

Long time lurker, 1st time reviewer.

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

There isn't many great options round here at the moment but thought I'd give Hanna a go. £60 - 30 mins

Comms: initially replied to texts fairly quickly, and then asked to call just to confirm everything, 30 mins all services included. Saw her on Tuesday past.

Location: apartment between magic roundabout and shopping centre, easy to find and car park next to it free in the evening think from 6pm to 11.30pm

Hanna is I would say the girl in the photos but deffo photoshopped, as a guess would say possible sz 12 but more likely a 14. (Bit rubbish at sizes though). Decent boobs and good arse nice and firmish arse but would say surgery may have helped with both.

Meet: shown in to room would say 2 bed apartment and she had a blonde friend in the other room saw a sneak peak of her as I came out of bathroom. So you got to have a shower when you get there, decent one fairly tidy, but basic, fresh towel provided - always a bonus.
Came back in, light FK not really into her kissing, got a little bit deeper for about 2 seconds but can tell she's not that keen. Moved onto bed helped her de-robe and then she got down to business but straight away said no Cim even though advertised, so bit disappointing. Good owo blow job followed, really good suction, and she took it all the way down. Went on for 5-10 mins then I went down on her, nice bald pussy, got nice and wet and she seemed to enjoy it, but as it was only a 30min meet didn't spend that long down there. On with the rubber, she rode me for a few mins and then we switched to missionary, took a nice little pounding no complaints, turned her over for doggy and as it had been a little while since I had any action came quite quickly.

Got my rocks off but would I return probably not, have seen better girls in those apartments, but not much choice round there at present.