Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mikayla Brown (aka Tantalising Tanya) Cwmbran  (Read 2157 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WelshMichael

Been mulling this one over for a few days and have decided to rate it as neutral, though some may feel a negative or even a positive is in order.

Booked Mikayla for an incall at her place in Cwmbran - very nice flat in a new build area not too far from the M4. Very safe and no problems with parking. She's a well known girl in this area particularly under her previous name and is at the higher end of the price range at £180 per hour. She's one I've been meaning to see for a long time.

I'll cover the good points first (and to be fair there are many). Mikayla is exactly as she appears in her profile pictures - very attractive with shoulder length hair and a slim figure. Thought her legs and bum were particularly impressive. Was greeted by the fine sight of her in just her underwear. Handed over the money, took a quick shower and got down to business. Indulged in plenty of kissing, oral both ways (at which she was very good, I did my best!) and sex. So far, so very good.  :thumbsup:

This is where things went South. After we'd cleaned up from what I thought was just round 1 she asked if I'd like another shower before I left - having arrived on time and including the shower I'd already taken I'd been there for 40 minutes. A comment she made at the beginning gave me the impression that this may be a 'one and done' meet but even so there was plenty of time left for more fun to be had. I chose not to argue the point, feeling that it may just lead to an awkward end the the meet so got dressed and left.

I should point out she was nothing but pleasant and friendly during my time there and the service was very good, worth future visits in fact. However, the time keeping issue would prevent me from returning.

I'd be interested an your views on this one - should I have challenged her when she brought the meet to an end? It was a snap decision I had to take and I'm not someone who's too shy to be assertive when necessary and challenging if I have to. Also, I did check the texts we exchanged and the duration of the booking wasn't mentioned. I did however hand over £180 of my hard earned which she took the time to count so I'd have thought that should have prevented any misunderstanding over the length of the booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jester269269

Neutral To Negative fair enough in my book TBH.
Don't pay £180 for 40 mins.. that is poor service.

np500

Neutral is fair, she's been on my h l for about two years, it's the price that stops most punts ever happening, so  if she has the brass to charge £180 with no anal at least give the guy an option to go again ! And have the hour he has paid for, fine line between taking the piss and theft , she knew you paid a high rate for an hour, shows disrespect to you and disregard for the service she's willing to give, she obviously thinks so highly of her self, believe it or not, this really pisses me off !
Sorry you had to put up with her poor attitude to you and her job W M .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:12:18 pm by np500 »

Offline foreverhung

So she basically stole 60 quid off you then
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen her myself before and thought she was good.  I booked to see her a second time but did not get any response from her on the day.  Fully understand the neutral review.  :hi:

Batteries not included

Sorry to read things turned out this way  especially as you had been looking forward to it for a while.  I have met Mikayla a few times and can only go by my own experience, and I totally recognise the person in the first part of your review.    Sadly, I don't recognise nor have I experienced the second part...If  I had vote for my top 5, Mikayla would be one of them which makes this even more disappointing to read.

In an ideal world I would say visit again, yet I suspect the financial implications may have to decide that for you. 

np500

b N I, your experience is basically all I'd ever really read about her, hence on h l , suppose that's why I'm well pissed about her attitude, when I first visited Kandice I couldn't hold on , but a lot of that was my fault as she was good and I was inexperienced and couldn't control the situation as I do more of now , but my point is Kandice has never kicked me out, we chatted, had a laff etc , I couldn't pop again in that short time after popping but never kicked out, W M should be reimbursed or have a free 30 min punt, but that's not going to happen is it, would be good if she was made aware of her sorry action's at some point, would love an s p come on here and explain the logic behind there actions ! Sorry still pissed ( no Guinness was consumed in this process)

Batteries not included

I agree with everything you say Red as this has also happened to me with a different lady (some time ago & similar price)...and I did exactly as WM.  This lady had lots of positives too.  And yes, it is hard to decide what to do at that point.  Reading that WM had visited Tat Sophie (me too) and was keen to visit MK I was sending a virtual push down the internet to send WM on his way.   It would have been nice to read something like Grumpy Pumpy had just posted for Scarlett Jo - "Trying to see ....for months.  The wait, if anything, made it all the more pleasurable".

Hot lists may now be lighter by one.  Getting a phobia around my top 5 now....maybe I should share on the other posting location to ease any concern you may have on my other 4!!!

np500

B N I , Don't worry about it, we can only recommend on our personal experience of any given girl, not our fault if she fucks up, she may have been feeling under the weather on that day in question and along comes a uk punter who is going to do a review, she didn't know that, but that's the chance  she take's by not cancelleing or putting the meet back a day ? But thay do go ahead sometimes when thay know thay should't, thinking it's 180 down the pan if I don't go ahead, well if W M don't return she's lost far more in the long run, ( plus a bad review ) or could she not be bothered, no excuse still pissed really considering most of us have to punch out twats out for over a day ( sometime two ) for that type of money .
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:53:32 am by np500 »

Offline WelshMichael

One thing I will do for every meet from now on is confirm the duration clearly beforehand. Definitely took my eye off the ball there. What makes this worse is that until the abrupt ending I was having a great time.

Still, onwards and upwards as she's back from her brief retirement I'm going to treat myself to another hour between Scarlett Jo's thighs. That should help ease the feeling of disappointment .

np500

Spoke to S J this morning, trying to see her Christmas ,  but she has a buzzy life and I've got bookings coming up so difficult, but she will not let you down, I'm just scared she'll retire again and I'll be shafted again !

Jester269269

That this hobby though Red... the drop in and out of it..
 :timeout:

np500

My problem is I like to book ahead, I feel more in control of my dick's knee jerk reaction to a profile and bank balance. Then when a tourer pops up I'd shag in a nano second I'm fucked. So S J pops up and I've just got off a plane still hung over £ 800 down ,+ lost 4 days work , 3 bookings lined up befor Christmas and I'm I'm a corner ! But the a will's as strong as ever.

Offline iverthickone

I had EXACTLY the same experience about a year ago, from "Lucinda-angel" (a girl who used to work quite near the massive Tesco in Pengam Green).  She is no longer on A/w.

Booked an hour, and for 30-40 mins had one of the hottest sex sessions I have had in my punting career.  We were absolutely fucking each other like bunnies.

When we finished, she asked if I would like a shower before I left.  Bloody gutted!  Like you though I thought if I say something now, it won't go well anyway.

In my case, I emailed (through A/W) and said had an amazing time, but thought I had an hour. She replied that she was really disappointed that I was saying that, as I could have stayed.  This led on to several emails, where she seemed quite genuinely stressed out by the situation.  I backed off tbh, and hence the reason I never did a report on UKP for her.  Had I though, I again would have been in the same boat about Pos/neutral/neg, and prob would have plumped for neutral.  40 minutes of ecstasy is better than an hour of half-hearted anytime.

The lesson I learned ids to make sure I text I want to come twice in the hour, and get a response saying yes.  No room for doubt then.