Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBC programme re: Romanian trafficking  (Read 8611 times)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What is currently against the law:

- Grooming a child
- Having sex with a trafficked sex worker.

So what qualifies as a trafficked sex worker? One who was groomed when they were younger, even if they now come to the country and act as a sex worker voluntarily because their mind has somehow been "perverted"?

If they are not consenting to have sex with you, it's simply rape.

Please clarify to me what you consider to qualify them as being "trafficked for sex" or what the law does?
Look it up for yourself, it makes no difference what I think, it's what the law states that matters. I've told you that grooming only applies children under 16 yet you still claim adults have been groomed. 

Like I said you are posting a load of bollocks as fact and they aren't facts. Take you information from official sources such as the CPS, the people who do the prosecuting.

External Link/Members Only

The UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons (‘Palermo Protocol’) provided (Article 3) the first internationally recognised definition of human trafficking:

"Trafficking in persons shall mean the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control of another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or removal of organs."

There's an old saying "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"    :hi:

Please don't respond to my post I don't intend to discuss this with you any further.

Offline theblade

Just watched. Truly awful feel so sorry for the father who’s daughter they’ve taken twice :scare:

Offline StingRay

Just watched. Truly awful feel so sorry for the father who’s daughter they’ve taken twice :scare:

Send Liam Neeson after the fuckers, much more effective than police (watch the film "Taken")!!!   :cool:

Online scutty brown

Whether or not to visit a Romanian girl in the UK? Yes, of course you have to be careful due to trafficking, but the same applies for girls from Russia, Brazil and, more recently, Dominca.

I have had many very pleasant experiences, OK a few years back, with with some very lovely Romanian girls and never got the feeling that they were coerced - think Gabriela, Alexa and Pixie from HoD - no, I''m not Karl before somebody suggests it!!

If a girl has been sexually exploited from the age of 12 or 14, she's going to brainwashed into thinking that trafficking, rape and prostitution is normal. Her whole mind set will be distorted into a Stockholm syndrome analog where her trafficker is her beloved partner, who she keeps loving her through her fucking other men for money.
Many of these victims are so brainwashed they don't even realise they're being coerced and exploited

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve never entertained the idea of visiting a Romanian WG based on what I know of them from here, and from the many obviously fake profiles on VS. There’s no way I want to be even remotely chancing a punt with a trafficked girl.

I have recorded this documentary and planned to watch it. Now I’m not so sure because it sounds like a very difficult thing to see. But maybe I should. I hope it will have done some good in highlighting some truths to some punters, which while inconvenient may still prove enlightening

Offline Marmalade

I haven’t watched the programme yet and don’t punt Romanians. I think the horrors of Romanian trafficking are well known: but I also recall an earlier documentary showing that some of them are willingly trafficked. Without making light of the revolting cases involving awful abuse, at least a brief mention of those coming knowingly and intentionally to do sex work, often repeatedly, would st least indicate balance. Does the programme even mention voluntary cases?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
The raids in Newcastle and Gateshead in 2017 may give an insight into the scale of the problem, External Link/Members Only

"Across Europe, the group and its wider network are suspected to have made around €5m in criminal profits." 

Offline northface

I’ve never entertained the idea of visiting a Romanian WG based on what I know of them from here, and from the many obviously fake profiles on VS. There’s no way I want to be even remotely chancing a punt with a trafficked girl.

I have recorded this documentary and planned to watch it. Now I’m not so sure because it sounds like a very difficult thing to see. But maybe I should. I hope it will have done some good in highlighting some truths to some punters, which while inconvenient may still prove enlightening
I would watch it TT if just to see how the police are incapable of shutting down a 4 girl Brothel.
By the time the girls are here after years of brain washing there is practically no chance of them pouring it all out to the police when they are taken in for questioning and they know it, so they should change tactics and be a bit more clever rather than just carry on the same way in hope that one day they might get someone who wants to be saved.

You could tell the detective had been doing it for 14 years as he looked brow beaten and had run out of ideas.
They take four girls from a house they have just barged into screaming 'Police' and then after a questioning send them back to ply their trade at the brothel. WTF
A couple of weeks later they pop back round to see how they are doing and what a surprise they have moved on!.
Never mind lads just pick another vivastreet advert and start over again and again and again.

Them poor girls its so depressing and so easy for the traffickers.

Offline lillythesavage

I would watch it TT if just to see how the police are incapable of shutting down a 4 girl Brothel.
By the time the girls are here after years of brain washing there is practically no chance of them pouring it all out to the police when they are taken in for questioning and they know it, so they should change tactics and be a bit more clever rather than just carry on the same way in hope that one day they might get someone who wants to be saved.

You could tell the detective had been doing it for 14 years as he looked brow beaten and had run out of ideas.
They take four girls from a house they have just barged into screaming 'Police' and then after a questioning send them back to ply their trade at the brothel. WTF
A couple of weeks later they pop back round to see how they are doing and what a surprise they have moved on!.
Never mind lads just pick another vivastreet advert and start over again and again and again.

It is not just the brainwashed who will not speak, there are those that do want to be rescued but the fear put into them, threats to family, threats to them, stops them even when the cunts are in custody. Fear of exposure to family is often enough.

I cannot bring myself to watch it either TT,

Offline Marmalade

We’re no longer part of the EU free movement deal. Romania is a dodgy country. Why not just stop them at the border.

Offline macman26

The program is hard watch - just pleased never have used Romanian WG and hopefully never a trafficked WG.

If anyone has this program in the iplayer history and can edit and remove from, if you log in via computer etc, 

Offline Straightsix

If done in the arena of sex to someone who is underage, or someone of any age who is unwilling, it is illegal.
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. All that shit happens on our doorstep and in other western countries. Why is Romania so important? I've only seen a taster of this programme but I got the impression they are jumping on the back of isolated incidents and twisting forbidden love.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Can very subtle if you have Google you should find a few articles, happens to adults and in domestic abuse.

Basically garnering trust.

As I understand it could be providing a place to hang out, giving the person attention, listening to music, watch videos, eat sweets, crisps, here's a sip of beer, if you don't do what I say this could be withdrawn or I may tell your parents or your family may be harmed...
Well this is the issue. Its just like a man taking a girl out and offering her the world only to disappear after he's bolted his load.

Online scutty brown

Just remember, it isn't just Romania
It equally applies to other EE countries, Latin America, China.
We may see fewer girls from those countries, but that's because criminality is lower and fewer are forced into sex work. However it's fair to say that of those we do see, the massive majority are caught in some exploitation scheme.
For some it's brainwashing. For others kidnap and beating. Or threats to family. For some, especially Chinese, faked debts or debt bondage.
And something else to remember: usually all this is invisible.
Punters need to get into the habit, with every girl, of thinking "What is wrong here? What is being hidden from me?"

If the police are going to even attempt to crush this kind of exploitation, then they need information. Addresses and phone numbers of suspected victims, along with details of suspect web profiles. The only people qualified to provide that info is us, the punting brotherhood collective.

Offline Marmalade

The last documentary had Sergeis who were from a certain partitioned country also known for exporting terrorists to the U.K. When will the penny drop that certain nations are simply not conducive to the British way of life??

Online scutty brown

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. All that shit happens on our doorstep and in other western countries. Why is Romania so important? I've only seen a taster of this programme but I got the impression they are jumping on the back of isolated incidents and twisting forbidden love.
Romania is a problem because criminality is endemic in the system. It's so bad that in some areas the probability of a girl getting kidnapped for sex work is almost a certainty.
You haven't seen the program. You're "not sure what all the fuss is about....", so view the program. Open your eyes and learn

Online scutty brown

Disruption tactics
If they can't prosecute for lack of evidence they can make the business untenable

Offline Straightsix

Romania is a problem because criminality is endemic in the system. It's so bad that in some areas the probability of a girl getting kidnapped for sex work is almost a certainty.
You haven't seen the program. You're "not sure what all the fuss is about....", so view the program. Open your eyes and learn
You're a bit of a drama queen though aren't you Scutty? And you're always exaggerating scenarios because only you see service providers who are kept in cages with a dog collar and bowl for water. What's the obsession with Romania? You think we are somehow devoid of a 'criminal endemic?

It's so bad that in some areas the probability of a girl getting kidnapped for sex work is almost a certainty.
You seem to have forgotten not so long ago here in Britain a young lady was kidnapped off the street, raped, murdered,  burned and disposed of?...by a fucking British policeman!

Maybe you should watch the 3hr documentary special that was broadcast in Romania about corruption in the British police force and how they sexually abuse and murder women who are snatched from the streets? Have you ever wondered how they perceive the safety of women in Britain?

This is the pile of horseshit propaganda I watched and it was  a reminder of why I lose interest in such bolloxs knocked out by the BBC.
You would do well to view from the perspective of the producers and the narrative they wish to project. What role did the researchers play and what was their input?...Then you'd understand the bullshit. 

On the contrary ...you need to open your eyes....and stop seeing SPs who are screaming in pain shouting "help me!, help me!"....you should be ashamed of yourself...😄

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 11:33:28 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Neo

The last documentary had Sergeis who were from a certain partitioned country also known for exporting terrorists to the U.K. When will the penny drop that certain nations are simply not conducive to the British way of life??

Ngl man while I get your sentiment its very reactionary and not suitable for running a country, its very simplistic thinking as well. Besides, British way of life is a wee bit of a meme tnh considering the colonies.

Offline Straightsix

If the police are going to even attempt to crush this kind of exploitation, then they need information. Addresses and phone numbers of suspected victims, along with details of suspect web profiles. The only people qualified to provide that info is us, the punting brotherhood collective.
Or maybe, just maybe ....there isn't any information.....

......because the problem doesn't exist?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 11:38:57 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 11:40:07 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Bonker

Were you dropped on earth by aliens and live with leprechauns?

Or just think you do?

Offline Straightsix

Were you dropped on earth by aliens and live with leprechauns?

Or just think you do?
Believe what you like, pull your foreskin back as far as you like.

Online scutty brown

You're a bit of a drama queen though aren't you Scutty? And you're always exaggerating scenarios because only you see service providers who are kept in cages with a dog collar and bowl for water. What's the obsession with Romania? You think we are somehow devoid of a 'criminal endemic?
Exaggeration? No.
Obsession with Romania? No. However it is a fact that Romania has the highest incidence of female trafficking and sexual slavery of anywhere in Europe.

You seem to have forgotten not so long ago here in Britain a young lady was kidnapped off the street, raped, murdered,  burned and disposed of?...by a fucking British policeman!

Maybe you should watch the 3hr documentary special that was broadcast in Romania about corruption in the British police force and how they sexually abuse and murder women who are snatched from the streets? Have you ever wondered how they perceive the safety of women in Britain?
One rogue psychopath who was caught bears no relevance to organised criminal gangs in Romania or elsewhere. Protected criminal gangs who are immune to  arrest.

This is the pile of horseshit propaganda I watched and it was  a reminder of why I lose interest in such bolloxs knocked out by the BBC.
You would do well to view from the perspective of the producers and the narrative they wish to project. What role did the researchers play and what was their input?...Then you'd understand the bullshit. 
That's just the precis of the program. You're clearly disinclined to view the whole program because viewing the BBC presumably upsets your distorted view of reality. Just makes you a small-minded fool unable to accept facts which disagree with your tiny immutably twisted world-view. View the whole program, then maybe your arguments might carry a smidgeon of validity. Until you do, they don't.

On the contrary ...you need to open your eyes....and stop seeing SPs who are screaming in pain shouting "help me!, help me!"....you should be ashamed of yourself...😄

Most working girls don't scream "help me".............for the very valid reason that those who need help are too scared to ask for it.
Strangers in a strange country, with little language skill, unknowing of their location, subject to intimidation and violence.

Why are you so resistant to helping these victims? Is it that you don't want to lose your supply of free fucks? Or have you a business interest?

Online scutty brown

The problem exists
You're just too blind to understand.

Is that blindness due to stupidity or deliberation?

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
The problem exists

Yes the problem does exist..
I personally think it is a lot of media hype again… they seem to like to do that a lot at the moment..yes it is a serious problem but if they put it into perspective in relation to the industry, which they tend never to do with most reports..
Current estimates of victims trafficking in the Uk is 4000
Current estimate number of sex workers in the Uk 105000

Offline alabama1

The problem exists

His £20  "How low can you go" punt , "In the ghetto",  Smethwick,  with Isabella, is typical of his disrespectful attitude towards Romanians, and sex workers in general.  :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

His £20  "How low can you go" punt , "In the ghetto",  Smethwick,  with Isabella, is typical of his disrespectful attitude towards Romanians, and sex workers in general.  :thumbsdown:

There are some here who still think he's that stalker creep Jerk Chicken

Offline Straightsix

Why are you so resistant to helping these victims? Is it that you don't want to lose your supply of free fucks? Or have you a business interest?
Thing is scutty,  I'm not as bright as you. I've never seen any girls I should be concerned about and the ones with ribs showing were slim anyway. I've never seen any in a cage or any showing signs of mistreatment. You seem to be an expert though with all these articles you read. I'm not saying sex trafficking doesn't exist in the UK but I have never seen anything even close to a suspicion. I have fucked many Romanian girls, some of whom are in my hall of fame.
The cop in the program said it well though. He has no idea where the trafficked women in the UK are because they live amongst us on our streets. He has no idea but somehow you on a punting forum are some sort of expert?
Maybe you could start a thread on how to find these women?  Or how we can distinguish who is trafficked and then what to do about it? Why don't you start a thread on suspected 'trafficked women' like those that offer 'bareback'?
Most of us are too polite to walk away from an imminent bad punt, what can you do to help us run away from a SP who is kept in a cage?

Offline Straightsix

If you knew anything about Isabella you'd know she's married and has the approval of her husband. What she charges is none of your business. I've never mistreated or disrespected any SP. Just because I give you a pasting on this forum does not mean I abuse SPs....Twerp.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 01:32:07 am by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

There are some here who still think he's that stalker creep Jerk Chicken
And somehow I had a heated disagreement with him on a thread? Twerp.

Online scutty brown

Thing is scutty,  I'm not as bright as you. I've never seen any girls I should be concerned about and the ones with ribs showing were slim anyway. I've never seen any in a cage or any showing signs of mistreatment. You seem to be an expert though with all these articles you read. I'm not saying sex trafficking doesn't exist in the UK but I have never seen anything even close to a suspicion. I have fucked many Romanian girls, some of whom are in my hall of fame.
The cop in the program said it well though. He has no idea where the trafficked women in the UK are because they live amongst us on our streets. He has no idea but somehow you on a punting forum are some sort of expert?
Maybe you could start a thread on how to find these women?  Or how we can distinguish who is trafficked and then what to do about it? Why don't you start a thread on suspected 'trafficked women' like those that offer 'bareback'?
Most of us are too polite to walk away from an imminent bad punt, what can you do to help us run away from a SP who is kept in a cage?

We've done that multiple times before, the threads won't have been deleted.
But it's good that you now accept trafficking exists. What changed your mind?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 01:36:28 am by scutty brown »

Offline Straightsix

We've done that multiple times before
...yes, and so you have preached too. Just like that poor copper, fighting a losing battle.....or a battle that doesn't exist.

Offline Marmalade

Ngl man while I get your sentiment its very reactionary and not suitable for running a country, its very simplistic thinking as well. Besides, British way of life is a wee bit of a meme tnh considering the colonies.

Not sure if I can follow all your ngl tnh etc though doubtless if you might use Google translate it could get your message into more understandable Inglish fellah. Meanwhile good luck with your visa and all that old chap.
 :hi:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
We've done that multiple times before

I am amazed looking at your reviews, how you can complain about trafficking.. you seem to like to visit quite a few risky, to my mind, suspected trafficked places from Vivastreet…
Seems a tad strange considering your views..

Offline Straightsix

The problem exists

I'm just going by what the copper said in the program.
Quote:
"Sex trafficking is rife in the UK. I don't think we have the true picture of how many victims are out there. We don't know where to go to, we don't know where to visit"

Obviously nobody told him about Vivastreet.

Offline Straightsix

I am amazed looking at your reviews, how you can complain about trafficking.. you seem to like to visit quite a few risky, to my mind, suspected trafficked places from Vivastreet…
Seems a tad strange considering your views..
Would explain his strong views (and knowledge) on the subject.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I'm just going by what the copper said in the program.
Quote:
"Sex trafficking is rife in the UK. I don't think we have the true picture of how many victims are out there. We don't know where to go to, we don't know where to visit"

Obviously nobody told him about Vivastreet.

The copper was a complete arse 14 years experience and he didn’t have a fucking clue!!!

Offline Straightsix

But it's good that you now accept trafficking exists. What changed your mind?
Where have I said that sex trafficking does not exist?

Offline Straightsix

The copper was a complete arse 14 years experience and he didn’t have a fucking clue!!!
Certainly sounds like a friend of scutty. Probably drinking buddies blowing each other off in the back of the police car laughing at girls being delivered in cages by a truck driven by sergei.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Certainly sounds like a friend of scutty. Probably drinking buddies blowing each other off in the back of the police car laughing at girls being delivered in cages by a truck driven by sergei.

I’m not here to score points, which is all you seem to want to do against Scutty and he wants to do to you..
I suggest you both put each other on ignore..
It is an issue and not being dealt with sufficiently or effectively by they police..

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Have to say while Scutty is at the over cautious side of it you are the polar opposite, you come across as not having a clue how these people or even any abusers operate.

You have no idea how they manipulate people and it isn't confined to trafficked escorts, British escorts doing the job of their own volition can and have been manipulated by boundary pushers and been reluctant to report it.

Offline Straightsix

I’m not here to score points, which is all you seem to want to do against Scutty and he wants to do to you..
I suggest you both put each other on ignore..
It is an issue and not being dealt with sufficiently or effectively by they police..
Sorry I didn't mean it to come across as such. I'm not putting him on ignore either but calling me 'jerk chicken' was below the belt. 😄
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:08:49 am by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

You have no idea how they manipulate people and it isn't confined to trafficked escorts, British escorts doing the job of their own volition can and have been manipulated by boundary pushers and been reluctant to report it.
True to some extent sure although my views were based on the program content itself and the reaction we as punters have towards it.
Made to feel that somehow we are accountable to a degree is not acceptable especially with the way I currently punt.

I'm pretty sure we'd do the right thing if we had too.

Offline northface

Come on Scutty-They had all that in the documentary and still did bot all.
Its all there hiding in plain site but Manchester police seemed to be hiding behind the UK laws instead of finding a reason to save them.

I wonder if they asked for the passports of the 4 girls they took in and their eligibility to be in the UK or just found a law to let them go back to a brothel.

Offline mradventures

the girls offering bareback, especially for cheap, id guess at being more likely to have something not good as a origin story. because it makes no sense to me to offer that, i mean how long would they last before being unfit to work from picking up std's? not just infected, but so sore etc they cant fuck.

it makes more sense if theres some pressure on them to do it, perhaps some really do enjoy it alot more and will take the risk, but i dunno, seems like if you had limited resources, focusing on them might give you the best return, in terms of policing or social servies type of thing.

Online scutty brown

Come on Scutty-They had all that in the documentary and still did bot all.
Its all there hiding in plain site but Manchester police seemed to be hiding behind the UK laws instead of finding a reason to save them.

I wonder if they asked for the passports of the 4 girls they took in and their eligibility to be in the UK or just found a law to let them go back to a brothel.

In a case like that the police have a hard time.
As a rule the CPS tend to accept that girls working together are doing it for safety and don't prosecute. I think you'll find they only arrest or charge people who can be deemed pimps / traffickers / couriers or otherwise involved in management. But historically that would need a complaint from, or at least evidence from the girls. They obviously didn't cooperate so there was no evidence - especially as Sergei was absent.
Some forces use newer legislation which allows "victimless" prosecutions, even where the girls refuse to cooperate - but without a Sergei to arrest there's still nothing to do.
As for throwing them out of the country, that's a joke. Immigration don't have the space to hold them safely, so they'd get notices to report to an airport on a specific date and released..............to vanish

The other point is identifying addresses and matching them to AW or VS profiles is going to be hard
At any time they probably have a couple of hundred profiles to analyse, with around 5-10% churn each day. They can only match profiles to addresses by phoning them, and the data is only valid for a few days. It's a massive game of whack-a-mole

Online scutty brown

Maybe you could start a thread on how to find these women?  Or how we can distinguish who is trafficked and then what to do about it?

read these

some of the points are a bit contradictory or counterintuitive, below are some explanatory notes I wrote in 2019

Travel
With EE girls what you are looking for are girls with no obvious means of transport, who are moving location frequently. Usually a courier comes to pick them up with no prior notice and takes them to the next location. The girls usually won't know where they've been or when or where they're going. "Frequently" can mean anything between a couple of days to a couple of weeks. But don't assume static girls are OK, some teams will stay until the utility bills arrive and then jump ship every three or four months.
Chinese girls are less obvious, they're often sent out  by train from London on 1-2 week shifts, sometimes unsupervised during the journey. They're held in check by the lack of language, threats to themselves and family, and debt bondage. And often they don't realise they're being exploited. Age comes into it as well -the ones at risk are mainly in the 18-28 age range.

Sleeping
This ones hard to pick up on.............often there is a separate house acting as the pimps residence which the girls use for sleeping, sometimes complete with a training / breaking in room where the girls are raped and indoctrinated into the trade. You're most likely to find this where EE girls work from long-established houses, where the house remains in use but the girls change. Also where EE girls are hired out to parlours for the day: they get dropped off in the morning, collected next morning and the pimp pockets the price for renting her out.
However a lot of EE girls are handled differently: those in short-term accommodation in hotels or serviced apartments will eat sleep and fuck in the same room.

Limited clothing
Most obvious in hotels or short term lets where the girl is living from a suitcase and may well have only the knickers she greets you in..........often what little clothing she has is totally impractical and is often thin £2 leggings and such like from the market. You can see what's strewn on the floor or in open suitcases
Sometimes clothes are removed from a girls reach to prevent her escaping.......I've seen this with chinese girls where the only clothes in the flat were lace bodysuits

Money collection
Sometimes there's a second person who grabs the money off you before the working girl has a chance to touch it.......indicates she's not trusted.

There are other signs as well
does the girl look healthy, well fed?
what's the decor of the building? Is it a shithole, does the bath and toilet work?
is there any furniture in the house?
how clean is the bedding?
are there any toiletries in the bathroom? how many razors? how many men's razors?
what's the state of the kitchen, is there any food in the house or is she living on pot noodles or beans supplied by the pimp?
does she know what town she's in, or what the last town was, or the next one?
what's  her hygiene like?
how does she appear mentally? depressed? sad? brainwashed?
does she seem scared?

none of these things on their own can conclusively prove anything, but as a mental checklist they help to give a feeling as to whether a girl is at risk.
But remember - if you have the slightest suspicion, make the call

Offline northface

It brings back memories of the poor kids in Rotherham and other towns getting trafficked and groomed while the police and social services let it ride.
Its not just a Romanian problem as we have plenty of corrupt, lying and cheating people helping to run this country

Offline Straightsix

In a case like that the police have a hard time.
As a rule the CPS tend to accept that girls working together are doing it for safety and don't prosecute. I think you'll find they only arrest or charge people who can be deemed pimps / traffickers / couriers or otherwise involved in management. But historically that would need a complaint from, or at least evidence from the girls. They obviously didn't cooperate so there was no evidence - especially as Sergei was absent.
This is what I was referring to when I said (#69):

The police do not need the girls statement to initiate litigation if there is proof that they have been trafficked.

Maybe the girls were fine doing what they do to earn money? Who says they were definitely trafficked? Why didn't the program go into any detail regarding those girls? Was there really an issue? Maybe they were released because there was absolutely no wrong doing?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 10:14:51 am by Straightsix »