Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BestInL-o-V-E - Glasgow  (Read 1822 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

One hour incall £100

Met kitty at her flat in Govan easy to find and plenty of free parking despite not totally familiar with area it seemed OK. Comma before were fine and when I texted for flat ten minutes early she replied just to come up..
Opened the door to reveal a stunning young blonde as in the pictures sexily dressed in a leather basque stockings and killer high heels.. Shown into bedroom and offered drink and use of facilities..
Kitty is a very friendly girl and started off with some DFK exploring her gorgeous body with her peachy ass ( slight tummy but nothing off putting) she started with owo and plenty of eye contact with a cheeky grin..
Moved onto sex in carked positions starting with her enthusiastically on top before moving onto missionary then finishing on doggy..
Wee chat before starting round two with more owo plenty of dfk and then sex in various positions, struggling to complete round two she seemed genuinely disappointed so tried some more owo then mutual fun before she finished me off by hand and was disappointed she didn't catch it all in her mouth... Then noticed had gone over time even with arriving early she was more concerned about having a good time..
In summary reasonable flat great sexy wee thing who aims to leave you statisfied... Would return and hopefully she stays in city for a while..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:48:28 pm by moosehead69 »

ickydicky

great review. full of detail and interesting info. :lol:

moosehead69

great review. full of detail and interesting info. :lol:
Was on phone so pressed send by mistake ... Detail now added ok.....

ickydicky

top class review. Maybe give her a whirl. where in govan please? is she near subway?

chico1000

Less than 5 minute from Cessnock.

Glasgowman69

Good shout i have had my eye on her and they rates seem reasonable

will probably be an end of the week punt cheers for the review sir.  :hi:

moosehead69

Another meet with this little Spanish minx... Dressed gorgeous in a black string one piece started off again with DFK , great owo before protected sex in various positions .... Wee rest and she sat on my face before 69 and owo ending with cim....she teases and plays with you in a cheeky fashion but it's all good.
The flat is less than five minute walk from cessnock underground so it's easy to get to from city centre...she's here until middle of month before nipping home to SPAIN as she is Spanish, for holiday before returning later in month well worth the trip on the clockwork orange .

moosehead69

New profile due to deletion by aw

And her prices are back to £100 hr / £50 hh vfm...

Offline guns

Nice review  :thumbsup:.  100% on my list. 

Offline tazman1002001

New profile due to deletion by aw

And her prices are back to £100 hr / £50 hh vfm...

Showing as £60 hh
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Showing as £60 hh
Sorry my mistake meant £60 hh down from £70 still vfm

DG

Sorry my mistake meant £60 hh down from £70 still vfm

Yeah she does look good value; with all you guys going back and the good reviews, I'm not sure what's keeping me away?

ickydicky

RandyF

Yeah she does look good value; with all you guys going back and the good reviews, I'm not sure what's keeping me away?

Absolutely feeling you here big man.

No matter how many times we hear it's not a pimped gypo - there's a stark raving pimped gypo on this profile  :wackogirl:

Offline The Man With No Name

I'd say it's her pricing - she's not the type to get me to pop twice in half an hour. Two goes in 45 min for 80 would be a consideration if she was willing, but a quickie service is the big appeal that's missing here. Unless anyone can inform us to the contrary?

ickydicky

long while since I could pop twice in half hour

moosehead69

I'd say it's her pricing - she's not the type to get me to pop twice in half an hour. Two goes in 45 min for 80 would be a consideration if she was willing, but a quickie service is the big appeal that's missing here. Unless anyone can inform us to the contrary?
Actually talked about her pricing today .. She doesn't do less than half hour as people were taking the piss and demanding more and more so she stopped it.. She would be willing to do 45 @ £80 I believe

Jangs3838

Saw her last week for half hour. Definitely girl in pics, very friendly, excellent service. Worth a punt guys!!

chico1000

My first punt was 45 mins I think.

Jangs3838

Been punting for a few years now buy only just started to take an interest in this site! Who's your top 3 girls in Glasgow and Edinburgh?

moosehead69

Been punting for a few years now buy only just started to take an interest in this site! Who's your top 3 girls in Glasgow and Edinburgh?
Tried this thread here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73021.0

Jangs3838

Hannah darcy is nice but she has however piled the weight on in the last year or so!!

mavgoose

Hannah darcy is nice but she has however piled the weight on in the last year or so!!

And hardly available recently,
however - start a thread about her if you feel the need.
This is a review for kitty.

Offline tazman1002001

Absolutely feeling you here big man.
No matter how many times we hear it's not a pimped gypo - there's a stark raving pimped gypo on this profile  :wackogirl:

Yeah I'm the same ....not really feeling it and not sure why?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

I'll be honest here, I seen her, once.
Lovely , polite , decent service , attractive.....
Yes, she is Spanish. Reasonable English. Etc.

Just not Carlsberg , if you know what I mean. Can't put my finger on it.

It's probably just that I've seen some fantastic girls recently, and she was "only" - "pretty good"